Reviews for The Dog Did It
liza123 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
does this mean that the dog wtll be destroyed? did you really have to kill Tim?
RedDragen chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
What ? He can't be dead. Please up date soon.
Gustavia chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
I adored this and although the ending was sudden, I truly think you were right, life and death is just a hairs width apart. I read the sequal and understand why you wrote it in my very humble opinion the story did not require a follow up. The Dog Did It is a powerful piece and I did not mind the fact that the death was not in the warnings. To have done so would have detracted from the message you have put across. Harrassment/bullying in any form is always wrong and leads to people treating others with far less respect than they would wish for themselves.

Wonderful plot

Brilliant dialogue

thanks for sharing.
lucyferr chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
Pity he stays alive in the sequels :-(

I'd have preferred to see everyone suffering with their open wounds for the rest of their lives.
lucyferr chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
I loved these bits - thank you! You've said so much in this fic that I didnt know I wanted to say!

I get that Tony is the Senior Field Agent and all; and he's earned the right to pick and make fun; but sometimes he just goes too far. And when he does; it really hurts that you let him get away with it...I need you to get Tony to lay off our personal lives."

That's why he doesn't date! That's why he doesn't even think of dating! You've made him Tony's laughing stock! And while you sit there and help Tony make fun of him; while you twist the knife: his heart breaks even more; right there in your greedy little hands..,.

except for Abby; who sat in the corner; crying damn near hysterically.
deetayl2 chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
OMG! He can't be *tear*
chelsea1234 chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
This had better be a dream sequence or something! Thanks for the very dramatic chapter :)
chelsea1234 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Wow! The mess continues! Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
Glad he's awake at least! Thanks for the chapter :)
chelsea1234 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Like I said before Still what a mess! Poor Timmy !Thankyou
chelsea1234 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
This is really good. Thankyou :)
chelsea1234 chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
What a mess! Thankyou :)
chelsea1234 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Great chapter. Thankyou :)
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Great chapter. Thankyou :)
Iawen Londea chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
...

!

I can't believe you killed McGee! Just when I thought he was going to be okay, and he was going to recover at Gibbs' place, and everyone was going to make up and then, WHAM!

*sniffle*

I love McGee. Too sad.

Minor critique on your punctuations: you use semi-colons in places where there should either be a comma or no punctuation.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »