Reviews for The Dog Did It
Hi chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Your soo mean!:(
The Good Child chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
OH MY GOD! YOU KILLED TIMMY! (ypou gotta love the south park reference)
CrazyWoman200253204 chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
Aww! Why did you have to go and kill tim? The rest of the story was good except for the part where Tim dies. Unless you brought him back in a sequal? Looking forward to more stories from you. Much love, Crazy.
flamencochic chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
Man... you had me crying in my beer. I'm not actually drinking a beer but crying in my jasmine scented green tea just doesn't have the same ring to it. Everything was just getting to the point where they could fix things with Tim... why did you have to go and kill him off?
Servant05 chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
I'm torn! I loved the story but hate how the team ended up divided and McGee was gone! WAH!

Very good was a little awkward seeing Gibbs out of his character when he was acting concerned. And you way over-used the semi-colon. Most of the time, you would have been fine with a comma. But, overall, great story!

Thanks for writing.
liza123 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
does this mean that the dog wtll be destroyed? did you really have to kill Tim?
RedDragen chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
What ? He can't be dead. Please up date soon.
Gustavia chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
I adored this and although the ending was sudden, I truly think you were right, life and death is just a hairs width apart. I read the sequal and understand why you wrote it in my very humble opinion the story did not require a follow up. The Dog Did It is a powerful piece and I did not mind the fact that the death was not in the warnings. To have done so would have detracted from the message you have put across. Harrassment/bullying in any form is always wrong and leads to people treating others with far less respect than they would wish for themselves.

Wonderful plot

Brilliant dialogue

thanks for sharing.
lucyferr chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
Pity he stays alive in the sequels :-(

I'd have preferred to see everyone suffering with their open wounds for the rest of their lives.
lucyferr chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
I loved these bits - thank you! You've said so much in this fic that I didnt know I wanted to say!

I get that Tony is the Senior Field Agent and all; and he's earned the right to pick and make fun; but sometimes he just goes too far. And when he does; it really hurts that you let him get away with it...I need you to get Tony to lay off our personal lives."

That's why he doesn't date! That's why he doesn't even think of dating! You've made him Tony's laughing stock! And while you sit there and help Tony make fun of him; while you twist the knife: his heart breaks even more; right there in your greedy little hands..,.

except for Abby; who sat in the corner; crying damn near hysterically.
deetayl2 chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
OMG! He can't be *tear*
chelsea1234 chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
This had better be a dream sequence or something! Thanks for the very dramatic chapter :)
chelsea1234 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Wow! The mess continues! Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
Glad he's awake at least! Thanks for the chapter :)
chelsea1234 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009