Reviews for The Dog Did It
chelsea1234 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
This is really good. Thankyou :)
chelsea1234 chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
What a mess! Thankyou :)
chelsea1234 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Great chapter. Thankyou :)
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Great chapter. Thankyou :)
Iawen Londea chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
...

!

I can't believe you killed McGee! Just when I thought he was going to be okay, and he was going to recover at Gibbs' place, and everyone was going to make up and then, WHAM!

*sniffle*

I love McGee. Too sad.

Minor critique on your punctuations: you use semi-colons in places where there should either be a comma or no punctuation.
hikaribenitsuki chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
oh wow...that's...like...yah know...sad.
Dagger chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
I did enjoy the story in general, thank you for sharing it, but I also have quite some critique:

-I'm pretty sure McGee's sister's name is spelt "Sarah", not "Sara".

-There were also slight spelling errors throughout the story, though the grammar otherwise was good. (Or at least decent, I can't really be sure as I'm not a native English speaker)

-I would've preferred a warning for character death, because personally I absolutely hate to read stories like that. The end ruined the whole thing for me, even if the rest was okay.

I hope the tone of my text doesn't appear offensive, it is intended to be constructive criticism. Good luck and have fun writing!
TivaAPLightning chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
What? It's over just like that? Please tell me your planning a sequel or some sort of epilogue to show how everyone deals with it or continue the story. You can just end it like that!
Muse chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
I HATE YOU! YOU KILLED HIM!

... that was just mean!
alix33 chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
I totally LOVED the way Sarah McGee yelled at Abby. She said, I think, everything any of us who love Tim McGee have wanted to say to Abby (and in the exact way we wanted to, too) for a long time now.
prettybirdy979 chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
An entry for the Death of Challenge...right? A very good story, with believable characterisation and an enjoyable plot. The ending is a little anti-climatic, but I could see it happening.

All in all, a good story!

prettybirdy979 (from NFA)
Cali chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
This is a joke right? You're not really gonna end it like this are you? As sad of an ending as this is it would be actually be a good ending if it wasn't so out of the blue. Like one second he's alive and talking then the next he's just suddenly dead. If you wanna end a story like this you kind of need to build up to it otherwise it just kind of throws the reader off. Like blah blah blah, etc, etc... and then he died. The end. It just doesn't work unless you give the reader time to prepare for a main character dying.
Jayjayk023 chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
Please tell me there is an epilouge in the works, cause if there isn't i will die in the heap of my own tears. PLease tell me that isn't how it ended.
aime chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
WTF? please dont tell me thts the real endin please tell me tht was lik a nightmare or something cause if thts the real endin tht is the worst endin ever i hate this story if thts the real endin
kim chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
WTF? you can't end a story like that! It was going so well and then wham!- what the hell? Sry, but can't say I much liked your story since you killed off my fav character! It was a great story until the last chapter...
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »