Reviews for Only For You
Best ever!
Chuana chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
I love this story!Your a great author keep on writing!
Chriss-Meister chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
I would be right there with you Nana, sittin at that door for "research" XD
Chriss-Meister chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
LOL, Nana, you crack me up with your notes at the end. I swear, if Axel burned my manga, and heaven forbid my YAOI? I don't care how hot he is, he will gain the first-hand experience of hell.
Oh my glob, this chap had me in tears. They never fell out of my eyes, but they definitely welled up )':
Chriss-Meister chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I caught it. I totally peeped it. When I read it I was like "...wait what? Oh, she'll probably bring it back up again later"
Score one for the Chriss-Meister!
DancingFlames813 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Awe I hate to see this go! I really like the story plot and everything! :( please don't this go to the waistside you have a awesome heart touching story that brought me to tears a bit at the end because it was the last awesome chapter in it and I'm really looking toward to the sequel to this so please PLEASE don't forget about it you are a really good writer and I would hate to see this story go! So with that being said I hope you find time to come back to it.
Thanks! :D
XxFireWithinxX chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Awe man I'm sad to see this go! (I know I'm like a thousand years late for this reveiw) do you think you can make the sequel to it? I really liked the plot and the story! Hopefully you can get back to it. Thanks for the awesome and tear shedding moments I really enjoyed it don't stop writing! ! :D
ToshiroIsMine chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Can there be another sequel? ;_; pu-leaseeeeeee? *sobs*
ToshiroIsMine chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I hate you. But I love you! I'm crying too hard to read the screen ;_;
Silverstarfox chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
Love the story. Know it's an old one but I love it all the same.
bitterbeauty813 chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
I loved the story! It was amazing!
TheFluffyBakura chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
x3 I thought you were going to name the 5th one Roxel , since he looks like a bet like Roxas and Axel and all xD
WTHSanOtaku chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
It is possible.
It's just rare.
so far . . . i likey.
Kay-chanLufU chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! It was beautiful and I've fallen in love with their children- you wrote this perfectly. Great job!
I-love-Coffee-4life chapter 5 . 11/21/2011