Reviews for The Mystery of the Missing Wig
Kawaii!XD

That was so cute!

I love Sasa!
Thu chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
Hey, I realli liked the story. I was dieing to read about this story when i read an intro to it and search every where on the net. Untill my friend gave me this site and I found the story! Well anywaz Keep it up! I cant wait to read more about this.
joeymypride chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
haha what a cute fic!

love noeru for being so mischeviousXDD
airin chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Wew~ its a great fic! I love it~! keep up your good work~! Im a fans for Maria and Sasa~
MeLy-cHaN86 chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
That's was very cute _
SeRaFi-KaWaii chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
that's cool! nice fic..., hehehe...
Mr. Children chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
The Minamino twins ROCK! YEAH!
Quatre-sama chapter 4 . 8/15/2002
Kawaii! I didn't know there was Mintna Bokura fanfiction out there! #_# Kyaaaa! This was pretty good. I'm so in love with Sasa. _;; (and Noeru/Noel is awfully cute, too!) Keep writing!
Nivella chapter 4 . 3/10/2002
Naaaaaaaaa...didn't I already review this one? Ne, I think I did...heh heh...well I'll do it again! Buwahahaha! KEEP WRITING MORE! *smiles* Sankyuu!

_V
Alex Sakura chapter 4 . 2/12/2002
Lol, kawaaiiiii~! ** I luv Noeru-chan! There really should be a Mintna Bokura section, maybe you should suggest one, you have a story to back up the request with Back to the story it was cute but you could have added some more adjectives and stuff, be more descriptive. Hope my review helped _
Ariadna chapter 4 . 1/30/2002
this was too short! uh... I luv Noeru-chan! hehe, Sasa is cute (I luv him the best!). I'm glad to find another Mint na Bokura fic, hope you write more some day!
Hui Ni chapter 4 . 1/27/2002
Awwwww Sasa is so cute I love Sasa! WRITE MORE SASA! *glare* you better... Noeru is so cute!
Maab chapter 4 . 1/20/2002
oh Noeru! i worship you! it sounds like a plan i would come up with! GOOD going Morgan you first story is finished man your just poping these things up here aren't you? I started my 'The Bummble Bee Flies Anyway' fan fic today! yay *flashes peace sign* go elijah wood! *does the hobbit dance!* anyway sooo yeah when are you going to update you ever so cool Harry Potter fic huh? J/K on to the real reveiw! at first i thought your chapters were too short but you explained it at your house last night so whatever but then you wouldn't tell me the ending but if feel it was worth the wait! yay! i love funny suprize endings! Maab!

P.S. LOL

P.P.S. yo i reviewed all you fics but i haven't gotten a reveiw from you on my new very short i gues you would call it a image peom or something...

P.P.P.S. whatever
Maab chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
awww but dear what about the wig? it should be titled Maries love life (with a side dish of noere missing his stupid wig) whatever write more about the wig!
Shiva Darkwater chapter 2 . 1/19/2002
Hello! I just wanted to say "Yay! Keep up the good work!" You're a good writer too, so don't you dare forget it or I'll bop ya on the nose! (Okay... calm... calm... I am Calm...) Too many yummy fics can do this to a person so be WARNED! You DON'T want to turn into ME! Write some more, you left it at a bad spot (Like I'm the one who should be telling you this... me who never updates...) But it's GOOD! I've never read the 6th volume and I wanna find out what happens! Ehehehe I LOVE Noeru... He's soooo awesome *hugs her Noeru plushie*