Reviews for Family Ties
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Please update
JD277 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
GREAT Story, shame you did not finish it!
xXTheCrypticCrayonXx chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Yay! Please update soon!
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Great fic. I think so far my favorite part is Peter comforting Neal and them falling asleep together. So sweet. :) I'm so looking forward to read more. What is Neal's father up to and of course I'm looking forward to some more Neal/Peter.
Shalimar chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Interesting story. I'm looking forward to reading more! Neal's father is a twisting character, I'm curious what's going to happen to him and Neal... Please update soon!
hollowgirl15 chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
I likes very much! There is only 2 things wrong with it. 1 not enough Neal whumpage! lol and 2 it's not being updated as far as I can tell. I didn't really look at the date so sorry if you really are going to update soon! I really like it! Can't wait for more! Neal's mommy should totally live and it can be all happy ending ish for them. But totes mire Neal whumpage please! With an extra side of hurt. ;) I is evil...
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Nice story, convincing background, update soon.
QualityReviewer chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Interesting but not sure if I like or dislike it yet. The angst is boring me but because it's a slash pairing I may return to read some more. This is from reading the first 2 chapters. You wrote it well with only a few grammar mistakes.
Naomi Hansen chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
..Green? I thought the button was blue. :\

Anyways, this story is an awesome idea. It's usually interesting to see what kind of assumptions people make about the history of characters in a show, book, movie, or whatnot. And everyone so far seems to be fairly in character, so yay!

But I have to admit that some things just seem a little, eh, "choppy?" Not sure how to say it, but I can tell you that some improvements can be made about how this story is written.

I can definitely point out that things seemed to go a bit quickly in some parts. You also might want to use a thesaurus when you're writing/editing your chapters also. You seem to have the tendency to use the same words over and over again, which, while reading some segments, gives me a feeling that things are just getting a bit monotonous.

Otherwise, all I can think to say is this: If you want some inspiration, read a book. It's amazing what you can find in them. (But I suggest not going with the Twilight series...)

Oh, and if you feel that you need it, try hiring a beta or two (or maybe even more if you want) to look over your chapters before you publish them. Sometimes, you just need a fresh set of eyes in order to catch any mistakes, eh? And if you ask them, they'll usually be happy to give some kind of advice for you. (Hopefully, it would be better than what I'm giving you. I feel that I'm being cryptic with what I'm trying to explain.) '

Eh, was immer. Und ja, ich spreche ein wenig Deutsch. Cool, richtig? :P

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Naomi Hansen

PS I really hope you DO continue this, though. You haven't posted anything new since May, for crying out loud! I'm a little worried. XD
F4LL3N-1NT0-0BL1V10N chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
OMG! i love it i love it i love it X459760349 times. it's wonderful... but im just wondering... will there be any slash in the forseeable future. maybe a bit of a caffrey crush. maybe?

Update soon!

-F4LL3N
Mitsuru Aki chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
I hit the shiny review button! *is proud of self* I really like this fic, and the camraderie between Neal and Peter. And Neal really just can't catch a break, can he? Goodness. Please update soon!
00000909000000 chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
I am glad that Peter got him french toast. Also taking on the L.A. syndicate sounds intriguing. Can't wait for more!