Reviews for Can't Stop Thinking Of You
PrincessTsuna chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Ohh, the song from kh
I wonder what'ill happen?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
Kanata Hongo! Lol! I caught that!
Human Marshmallow chapter 24 . 4/10/2015
Kyaaa! THAT IS SO CUTE! I TOTALLY SHIP THEM (Ryoma and Hikari)! 3 3 3
Human Marshmallow chapter 18 . 4/10/2015
Uhhh Nashi is so annoying
MsAngelOfDarkness96 chapter 24 . 1/20/2015
Hello please continue I would really like to find out what happens between Hikari and ryoma more
IMANOOBXD chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Fatty... Hahahaha She made a fool of herself?!
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 24 . 6/3/2014
loved it
kali chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
kawaii means cute. kawai means scary
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE XD PLZ UPDATE!
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE XD PLZ UPDATE!
sweetdreams705 chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
I don't believe I've ever seen this movie. Do you know where I watch it online?
ArtistInTraining chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Also, she should end up cutting her hair like ryoma keeps suggesting. Possibly after losing a really intense match and realizing she needs to be stronger, it would show how committed she is to better for the team, and also her hair is way to long, abnormally so. When I read the story, it's hard to try to picture her and her hair. You should also make her play against real character of POT, cause I feel like your just making up female tennis players, just to have matches with her... But truthfully, I'm a selfish reader. The story is nearly perfect, but this is your story, please do what you think the story needs. I'm just giving very detailed suggestions, hahaha... ;)
ArtistInTraining chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
One of the best stories I've read on FF, though I wish your OC was a bit stronger, it seems that she was able to get into the regulars by pure luck. I would want her to go though an intense training, ON HER OWN. I feel like she needs to want to become stronger. Because it feels as if her training just stopped, it doesn't seem like she she got any stronger, even her special move just stopped for some reason... But I'm soooooo happy you've decided to continue this amazingly, beautifully written piece. Please continue? :)
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
Thanks for using my suggestion(s) ( w )
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
Can't wait for the next chappie! XD UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE XD PLZ UPDATE!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »