Reviews for Xork1z31n
Boudicca of Green chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Very nice.
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Woah... That actalyy made sense!

And is funny, to boot.
Witch Tree chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
once again, we've been treated to "things that make you go hm".

I enjoy the way the story's foundation is built by subtly highlighting the difference between human and alien characters. differences in race...? difference in species...? no, these guys are from another planet, and the gentle reminders of such help transform the fantastic elements of the story into a tale that no longer requires much stretching to believe.

one of the more memorable passeges for me was the reference to the arrogance of the Decepticons, which simultaneously offended and humbled Glen. reality check, Mr. Whitmann!

of course there is the irony of human cyber-technology being reverse egineered from a Decepticon, and the ramifacations thereof. this has me eyeing everything with a computer chip with a raised eyebrow (*lol*) from the truck to the toaster oven. things that make me go hm...
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Awesome, and I'm not computer-savvy enough o get all the references... Though I do know enough about the history of technology to know that by the time we were exploring the arctic, we already had most of the seeds of modern tech in place. Megatron might have given us computer programing, but not the idea of computers, or cars.
jeremy Hollis chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Yes it is true

Megatron harbinger of death (try to quot movie line)

Mirosoft his evil minions