Reviews for Housewarming
SpicyRamenGirl chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
It's sweet. I though Suzaku might freak out a little more, perhaps have some tiny inner battle before he's distracted by Lelouch. It's still really cute.
SuzaLulu4eva417 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
I'm begging for an update! Please continue writing this!
iiDaiquirii chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
UPDATE!
Burning Souls chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
pfff... nice
sleepsy chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
This is lovely, you made my heart ache with Lelouch at Suzaku's obliviousness - so eagerly awaiting the next chapter :
Raikiba chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
i like your story, i cant wait for the next chapter. i hope you conintue to write this story _ it's so cute.
Deaths.Last.Prayer chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
I LOVE THIS! I do hope you update soon because this is written beautifully and the relationship you've developed... wow! You did a great job with character and relationship development. Love it!
Skiperella chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Awww, ssoooo cute at the end ] and wow! talk about a reason to be late for work! *w* but it was worth it. please please please update!

keep Writing(you ehmazin)

Skiperella chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
"You're staying tonight"

Uhm, and if Suzaku wasnt a good bum-fucker, would he have to go bakc home? lol.

Words- . .READ

Litterally-that was beast...Ive never read anyone else talk about Suzaku's balls hitting agaisnt Lelouch's bum like that...mesermising (and im not saying that in a sarcastic way)

keep Writing

Miki
Skiperella chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Heh, I was like seriouslly laughing when the girl in the backgroudn started talking on Suzaku's voicemail. If I was Lelouch I would of been fucking pist off! Great Story so far

Keep Writing

mik
Skiperella chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
"Suzaku! Could you please shut the hell up?"

that's EXACTLY what I said. Me and Lelouch get each other ;D

But awww man D: I was expecting that too go well. SUPER DUPER AWESOME JOB ON THIS ONE! Better than the last :] cant wait for part 3

Keep writing

Skiperella chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
nice prologue. I always like a couple that break up but really want to try to get bakc together. and I can totally see nunnally doing this!

Keep Writing

SexySpectrum chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I was wondering... Will we have the chance to have an update?

Pretty please with swiss chocolate on it? :D

THANK YOU! :D