Reviews for The Flower Girl
isara-love chapter 63 . 3/25
So cute seen sessho felt worries of Kagome
LePengwen chapter 100 . 2/10
Omg this story is so so so amazing! Ahh I love the relationship build ups with Kagome and Sesshomaru! I just love all this!
Melody21 chapter 100 . 1/19
Amazing story. Enjoyed this story so very much. At first it was daunting knowing there was 100 chapters but it flew and I was very engrossed. Thank you for sharing this.
Akira Kuchiki chapter 100 . 1/2
Thank you so much for a wonderful story! It really was a beautiful story and so beautifully done. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
snowleopard314 chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
... I love Rin. She has to be my favorite character in inuyasha besides Shippo. Kirara comes right after them. Thank you for writing ths, it is very good.
Rouge Vulpes chapter 100 . 12/12/2016
I've read this story too many times to count! This story still amazes me!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 100 . 11/19/2016
What happened to Sesshoumaru's mother?
NyxxNoxx chapter 100 . 11/9/2016
I really enjoyed how you brought Kanna/Inu pairing together. And the touch of being able to bring her family/friends to the past was pretty cool.
EllaJuroku chapter 49 . 11/7/2016
I'm going to call them Karaku is that ok?
Rara chapter 100 . 10/5/2016
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. thanks for sharing it with us.
Mikitsukami chapter 100 . 8/25/2016
Your epilogue was beautiful... I love how you portrayed everyone ( save inuyasha for some parts at the beginning). You should be proud of your work.
Mikitsukami chapter 81 . 8/24/2016
Kagome continues to feel the cool fingers of death...does that mean some towards the story hmmmm.
Mikitsukami chapter 79 . 8/24/2016
I've just spent my entire day reading your story and my gosh you're good! I love sesshomaru, though some parts about inuyasha's jealousy bothered me a bit.
Guest chapter 100 . 7/20/2016
I just got done reading this story I loved it it was sweet loving and I learn a lot about flowers you are a great writer I hopetoread more from you thank you
DeathDagger chapter 100 . 6/29/2016
I enjoyed this one. The flowers gave it an air of sweetness and a bit of mystery.
1,995 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »