Reviews for The Flower Girl
some men are worth the aggravation.
i would not wont him to be my enemy.
i almost fell sorry for naruku
i love fluff
so true.
kanna and kagura should be free and get a chances to be happy.
i loved this part.
aww
ya
so sweet.
Noppoh chapter 100 . 10/25
Oh, how I loved this story!

The way you build it was absolutely perfect. The separate 'scenes', if I may call them that, form a coherent story but allow for an easy flow of time without the often ever-present 'the next day' or 'a week later'. I need to learn how to do this myself. It's a unique way of building a story and I really, really like it.

Because of the timeline, I find the changes in the character of both Kagome and Sesshomaru completely believable. Often I find that they - and Sesshomaru especially - change too quickly, completely negating the background they come from. You managed to keep them true to themselves, to stay true to the interaction between Kagome and Inuyasha, and still have them develop into a relationship. And thank you for finding Inuyasha a mate of his own. I often roll my eyes at him, thinking him an idiot or something, but he deserves happiness.

And the flower language, such a great idea! I find it utterly fascinating and would love to learn, but on the other hand have no affinity with anything green and living (aka plants), nor any interest in them, so I guess I'll never actually learn. But I do think it is sad that particular language has mostly been forgotten. It could fill a lot of holes in our communication.

Anyways, I'm deviating here. I want to tell you this story was absolutely wonderful, amazing and addictive. The characters fit, you stayed true to them and their interactions are believable. All there is left to say is that I wish I could find a Sesshomaru of my own ;)

Thank you for writing and sharing!
ioana chapter 100 . 10/10
I love this story! It is so beautiful!
misuky7 chapter 100 . 10/3