Reviews for His Mark Upon My Life
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
That is intense beautiful poignant and tender I read this before but forgot what the brand was . I also expected a more intense scene the pinwheel across his dick and balls or nipple clamps, toys in his ass, I'm such a dirty girl this was a beautiful story
Dorchester chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This was great. Thank you for writing and sharing.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This was wonderfully written! I enjoyed it immensely.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I find, as I have grown older, that I have a taste for MM slash. My favorite pairing in FF is Edward and Jasper. This is a truly lovely story.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow, that is awesome, that just...I wasn't ready for that at all, I expected Jasper to be blazoned with Property of Edward Cullen, that almost made me tear up. Holy hell, talk about being blindsided, never expected that AT ALL.
sophiacorgi chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Their love for each other was beautiful.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was truly an amazing story! I loved every single word! Great writing!
Justname chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was one if the best BDSM stories I've ever read. Very layered.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Love!
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I just came upon this story and was mesmerized from the start. What a beautifully written story. You have an elegant way of telling a story that pulls a reader in and doesn't let go until (sadly) the end.

Thank you for writing such a thrilling and sensitive story about a subject that is often misunderstood,
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
and for the very first time in my life, I see whet the attraction might be in this scene. I have never quite understood it, but here it makes sense. Thank you for showing me what it can be all about. This was a beautiful tale of love, change, understanding, fulfilling each other's needs, and yet again, love. Love is love.

You write effortlessly (or so it seems on this side) and with such elegance, I am in awe.

anna
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awe this is so sweet! And the sex was pretty damhot also. I love these 2 together. I bet jaspers mind was blown when he saw edwar watching the scene. But jasper kept an open mind and tried bdsm, and liked it. Great jpb and again, u are an amazing writer. Melissa
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Very nice. Very hot. Very sexy. Very sweet.

shellshock81 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Very nice. Very hot. Very sexy. Very sweet.

Wont2nach chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I came across this by chance. I was mesmerized from the beginning. Drawn in by the words and the feelings. It is incredible. What a great piece.