Reviews for His Mark Upon My Life
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow, I did think that it wouldn't be long till you wrote a slash story and of course, no disappointment here. Again, beautifully done. (Have you written anything where tatts don't feature?) I guessed it was the cullen crest but how they line up and the meaning behind it. Killed me. So many slash stories are about the fucking - but this was a love story, a beautiful dance of submission and dominance. I've read loads of D/S stories and this is right up there with the best of them. You rock
digbee chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
A wonderful story, beautifully written...I loved it.
DarkAndAngsty chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Heading in for a cold shower now! So hot and sweet as well.
sleepyjo chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ah, damn. Incredible. I'm so your fan.

pernickity typo observation: Jasper's the one impaled on him, not Edward? -

'All sensation leaves me one more time and I kneel there, panting, anticipation and every nerve in me waiting, soaring, before he finally impales himself on me, and I roar.'

Impales himself implies he's the one getting penetrated, not penetrating?
Violhaine chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Beautiful and poetic. There are now better words I can think of to describe your meditation on love, passion, domination and submission. This was such a joyful thing to read. Thank you.
mskathy chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I love this story. I mean, really. I don't say that often.. I say I like a lot of stories, and I enjoy reading some, but I LOVE this story.

The relationship you built between Jasper and Edward here is breathtaking. I've already gone off the deep end ranting about the ring scene (in a good way), but it deserves to be said here, too. The ring scene kills me dead, and puts a lump in my throat.

Also, I fucking *love* that you made them both extremely intelligent men, in highly-skilled professions. Thank you. And neither is broken as a reason for their choices in life. THANK YOU.

The tattoo, the meaning behind it, the love, it's all really well done. I do know some people that brand, but I personally prefer the look of a tattoo.

"You're my family, Jasper. That's what this means to me." - kills me every time.
justbri chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Such a departure from what you normally write, but still beautiful nonetheless. Your writing seems to transcend all rules I have for what I will and won't read in fic. And though I get my heart handed to me on a platter by your *grumble* beautiful words, I keep coming back for more.

Now...about that dark B/E vamp fic... :D