Reviews for His Mark Upon My Life
Snewman82 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I am normally not a big fan of slash, but I have read several other stories of yours and love your writting so decided to go ahead an read it and geez, you may have just convereted me to liking slash. LOL This was such a great story and I was so caught up in it I hadn't even realized it was just about over. Really well done. I did have a question, in the end Jasper stated that Edward was his husband. Did they get married at some point? I thought maybe I had missed that and went back and didn't see that they had in the story so I was just curious about it. Great job, and good luck with the contest.
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow, I did think that it wouldn't be long till you wrote a slash story and of course, no disappointment here. Again, beautifully done. (Have you written anything where tatts don't feature?) I guessed it was the cullen crest but how they line up and the meaning behind it. Killed me. So many slash stories are about the fucking - but this was a love story, a beautiful dance of submission and dominance. I've read loads of D/S stories and this is right up there with the best of them. You rock
digbee chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
A wonderful story, beautifully written...I loved it.
DarkAndAngsty chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Heading in for a cold shower now! So hot and sweet as well.
sleepyjo chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ah, damn. Incredible. I'm so your fan.

pernickity typo observation: Jasper's the one impaled on him, not Edward? -

'All sensation leaves me one more time and I kneel there, panting, anticipation and every nerve in me waiting, soaring, before he finally impales himself on me, and I roar.'

Impales himself implies he's the one getting penetrated, not penetrating?
Violhaine chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Beautiful and poetic. There are now better words I can think of to describe your meditation on love, passion, domination and submission. This was such a joyful thing to read. Thank you.
mskathy chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I love this story. I mean, really. I don't say that often.. I say I like a lot of stories, and I enjoy reading some, but I LOVE this story.

The relationship you built between Jasper and Edward here is breathtaking. I've already gone off the deep end ranting about the ring scene (in a good way), but it deserves to be said here, too. The ring scene kills me dead, and puts a lump in my throat.

Also, I fucking *love* that you made them both extremely intelligent men, in highly-skilled professions. Thank you. And neither is broken as a reason for their choices in life. THANK YOU.

The tattoo, the meaning behind it, the love, it's all really well done. I do know some people that brand, but I personally prefer the look of a tattoo.

"You're my family, Jasper. That's what this means to me." - kills me every time.
justbri chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Such a departure from what you normally write, but still beautiful nonetheless. Your writing seems to transcend all rules I have for what I will and won't read in fic. And though I get my heart handed to me on a platter by your *grumble* beautiful words, I keep coming back for more.

Now...about that dark B/E vamp fic... :D