Reviews for His Mark Upon My Life
Beautifully well written1..

:)Leona
k80cue chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Hi

Just read this story. I like reading Jasper and Edward stories as much as I like reading Edward and Bella stories - weird I know as one is heterosexual and the other isnt.

I loved the way this story went - I could really feel the anger from Jasper when he barged into Edwards playroom - although I wondered if he was going to walk in on Edward dominating a sub and was nicely surprised to find that he was only watching but I get why.

The ending was great when Jasper ended up with Edwards family tattoo on his body.
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I'm sorry that I just don't have the right words to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Your talent amazes me and I feel so inadequate when I try to leave a review.

Thank you. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. Nicely done.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Loved this little o/s! Domward is my fave and I really liked their little flashes of history intertwined throughout.

And so sweet at the end to find out they are more than just lovers and dom/sub, but partners and husbands. Too sweet! :-D

Any plans for a futuretake ever? I'd definitely read it. Just sayin. ;-)
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
fantastic story...thanks for posting and sharing, Lisa
Chicklette chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
*le sigh*

I adore short stories - and your writing - so now I have found a treasure trove of wonderful tales and am delighted. Thank you so much - i loved this.
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I always feel a little jealous with the E&J-slash-stuff, but this is really sweet...
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Definition of Perfection:

.tion

1. Being entirely without fault of defect.

2. Satisfying all requiements;

accurate.

3. Corresponding to an ideal standard.

This. Is. Perfection.
stewartmccarty chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
What a wonderful story! Brought tears to my eyes...Jasper is his family :)
laura lou who chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh My God! This is beautiful! Sensual and loving. Giving nothing away till it is needed, amazing.
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
OH MY GOSH! LOVE! xD
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Beautiful story.
meepison chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Roaming around today and found this gem. What a powerful story.

You write beautifully!
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Amazing!
Korissaa chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I've had this story on my TBR list forever. I'm sorry now I've waited so long to read it.

It was so powerfully emotional. BDSM is a tricky thing to write well, but this story was so well done, the scene came off as honorable and completely loving.

These boys are very special, thhank you so much for sharing them with me.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »