Reviews for His Mark Upon My Life
Risbeen chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
You've made my silly random-self speechless...

Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was an intense love of giving and recieving! WHOO! Great piece of writing!
SeltheWolfie chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I absolutely loved this.

It was simply amazing.

Great work. :)
GinaJas chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
WOW I was going back reading some older stories and found this one. Not only was it hot, but SOOO sweet and loving! I almost cried at the end! Awesome!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
this is hot sexy brain melty bdsm fluff.

freakin mega epic win!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow what a story. Really enjoyed it :) Amazing writing..
AltheaJams chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I am so in love with this oneshot, it's ridiculous! The love that is revealed with the backstory makes my heart happy. And I love the realness that you bring to the D/s relationships that you write. There's always so much more going on beyond the power dynamic. LOVE YOU and this oneshot!
Book-AddictFF chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
amazing. *said quietly & revervently*
sadtomato chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This story touched me deeply. I know it's about a year old, but I just read it for the first time today. It's sexy and tender and authentic.

The way you write about submission just floors me, every time. I feel like you articulate the concept of shame better than anyone I've ever read. In the flashbacks here, I love how Jasper is repulsed and ashamed even while he's curious and aroused, and it completely rings true. In the present, his submission is beautiful and imperfect and sexy as hell.

The tattoo... I cried when I got to the end, realized how Edward had marked him. This may be venturing into TMI territory, but I want to tell you that I really really wish I'd had this story or OLU to read when I was younger, and I was dealing with so much shame about my own submissive side. It would have helped me to understand that there can be tenderness and love involved as well. I still struggle with it.

Anyway, enough about me. This story is beautiful. Thank you for writing it and sharing it. I know it's been a year but I'm putting it on alert just in case. :)
ccaajjaa chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Completely & utterly fabulous, written in such a poetic way.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
OMG, who knew that when I started this story I'd be crying like a fool at the end. This is a beautifully written story.
embracingtws chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
hi there, greetings from Germany.

WOW! Just wonderful. Very touching and sensual.

Thank you for sharing.
m330 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Sometimes I don't get the appeal of D/s but this was really beautifully done and their relationship made sense. Nicely done!
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Very good
Pairee chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I highly enjoyed this! This was a perfect mix of everything; how the met, D/s, them as partners... thanks so much for sharing!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »