Reviews for His Mark Upon My Life
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Very good
Pairee chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I highly enjoyed this! This was a perfect mix of everything; how the met, D/s, them as partners... thanks so much for sharing!
Drizl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Holy Shizz...that was a freaking awesome one shot! Loved, loved it! Not enough stories from Jasper's POV XoX Drizl (Oh yeah, I found you through the Random Acts of Rob Blog)
insanemum chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I don't quite know what to say - that was just fantastic. Very moving and beautifully written.
silveraure chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
WOW. This was such an amazingly intense story and I have to say I loved every aspect of it - from the thick sexual tension to the tender loving moments it was all so masterfully done. Really hot and really beautiful!
Nakole82 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
awesome story
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This has to be one of the most powerful love pieces I have ever read between these two. That was beaautiful and soul stirring. Excellent writing.
AllyZ chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
1chicklette chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow, you are a terrific writer. It's obvious that you have meticulously crafted and edited this story, and as a reader, I'm so grateful for that effort.

This was the first of your work that I have read, and I'm excited to check out your other stories.
scorpionika chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
beatiful piece of fanfiction about BDSM :) and pairing from heaven xD

very emotional way of writing, so ... romatic, but in the same time not too ideal, fairytale-ish :P

bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Thank you for that.
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
OMG that was beautiful..I am crying..that was so powerful and so emotional..I absolutely loved it...What a wonderful story of love...They are perfect together and the tattoo is amazing...I loved this...
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was really good! I enjoyed it :-)
caligal13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow. This was really powerful.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
wow... the intensity of this was incredible!

i absolutely loved it!