Reviews for His Mark Upon My Life
Drizl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Holy Shizz...that was a freaking awesome one shot! Loved, loved it! Not enough stories from Jasper's POV XoX Drizl (Oh yeah, I found you through the Random Acts of Rob Blog)
insanemum chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I don't quite know what to say - that was just fantastic. Very moving and beautifully written.
silveraure chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
WOW. This was such an amazingly intense story and I have to say I loved every aspect of it - from the thick sexual tension to the tender loving moments it was all so masterfully done. Really hot and really beautiful!
Nakole82 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
awesome story
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This has to be one of the most powerful love pieces I have ever read between these two. That was beaautiful and soul stirring. Excellent writing.
AllyZ chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Beautiful.
1chicklette chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow, you are a terrific writer. It's obvious that you have meticulously crafted and edited this story, and as a reader, I'm so grateful for that effort.

This was the first of your work that I have read, and I'm excited to check out your other stories.
scorpionika chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
beatiful piece of fanfiction about BDSM :) and pairing from heaven xD

very emotional way of writing, so ... romatic, but in the same time not too ideal, fairytale-ish :P

hugs!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Thank you for that.
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
OMG that was beautiful..I am crying..that was so powerful and so emotional..I absolutely loved it...What a wonderful story of love...They are perfect together and the tattoo is amazing...I loved this...
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was really good! I enjoyed it :-)
caligal13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow. This was really powerful.
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
wow... the intensity of this was incredible!

i absolutely loved it!
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I LOVED this one shot!

Here is a review from .

This week I have been on an Ink kick. Something about receiving a tattoo, placing the control in the hand of an artist to forever mark your body can be, for many people an incredibly erotic moment - it was and is for me anyway. So it didn't surprise me at all to read His Mark Upon My Life as being a one shot interlaced some where between the fine lines of Ink and BDSM.

His Mark Upon My Life is an incredible one shot. Told from Jasper's point of view; the depth of emotions, the history between Jasper and Edward and the obvious and constant sexual tension between the two resonates through out in the most delicious way. Right from the start we see the innate attraction between the two, of how Jasper has given himself over to Edward completely. The chemistry between the two is undeniable and if anything, this one shot is a perfect example of why Edward and Jasper are so compatible.

Both Edward and Jasper, though human, stay as true to canon as possible. The Lady In Grey takes time to explore an AU back story while Jasper is being Marked. The level of depth in which we explore their relationship is fascinating, from how they met to how they end up in a Dom/Sub relationship is interesting to read, maintaining your attention, and of course the reminiscent from Jasper's point of view from previous experiences keeps you wanting more from Domward.

The descriptions are wonderfully poetic and the whole one shot has a beautiful flow. I highly recommend this piece: I was very impressed and would love to see more!

Love Clurrabella
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I don't know how I've never read this before, but f*ck, it was absolutely amazing. So much love, so much passion, it's incredible.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »