Reviews for Daddy's Little Boy
Reader chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I've read this sooooooo many times already and I just keep wanting to know what happens next. Please DON'T DISCONTINUE this fanfic, I think it is just amazing and the plot is just so twisted that adds even more to the amazingness. (I'm blabbing too much)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
This story is a genius. I've read many others but this is the best. Plz update soon
Devil'sAssistant chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
Please! Where is the next chapter? I keep coming back to this fic and crying all over again!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I've been searching for this fic for years! I remembered this but then I forgot where I read it. This is genius. This is awesome. However, this is too sad for Naru.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
It's Beautiful, sad and dark so very, very dark and sad. I know this isn't finished but it was Beautiful.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
Some itanaru would nock some sense into that Baka minato poor naru I hope u update soon I love it is so interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
WHERE IS CHAPTER 9! I SWEAR DON'T LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER
freak over anime1999 chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Quick question, was there a un-noted time skip or something just now or is Minato giving all these DETAILED descriptions about love making with his 6 year old son? The six year old son who apparently has a libido. Not flaming just asking.
freak over anime1999 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Oooooooooookay... O.o
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
...why? It was so good...and then it stopped being good and of course, I'm not talking about your writing. I mean, it's fantastic but I want the former Minato back! TTTT Poor Naru! Fiiled with love by his father but broken by his father too!
eboard chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Honestly, that was the deepest writing I have ever read. Your words have so much meaning behind them. You have the ability to completely control your readers emotions and give them such an amazing experience. If possible, I would love to see you continue the story, and continue this journey.
UraHime Hikaru chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Will you please update it someday?
xeyuxe20 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
This is truly twisted and amazing at the same time now I'm crying for different reasons :( no updates
Kira Kousuke chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
OTPPP
Fire Fist Spade chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
This story is so wonderfully beautiful and disturbing at the same time, your writing is amazing.