Reviews for Daddy's Little Boy
This story is a genius. I've read many others but this is the best. Plz update soon
Devil'sAssistant chapter 7 . 6/11
Please! Where is the next chapter? I keep coming back to this fic and crying all over again!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 1 . 4/29
I've been searching for this fic for years! I remembered this but then I forgot where I read it. This is genius. This is awesome. However, this is too sad for Naru.
It's Beautiful, sad and dark so very, very dark and sad. I know this isn't finished but it was Beautiful.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 7 . 4/16
Some itanaru would nock some sense into that Baka minato poor naru I hope u update soon I love it is so interesting
WHERE IS CHAPTER 9! I SWEAR DON'T LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER
freak over anime1999 chapter 3 . 1/26
Quick question, was there a un-noted time skip or something just now or is Minato giving all these DETAILED descriptions about love making with his 6 year old son? The six year old son who apparently has a libido. Not flaming just asking.
freak over anime1999 chapter 2 . 1/26
Oooooooooookay... O.o
...why? It was so good...and then it stopped being good and of course, I'm not talking about your writing. I mean, it's fantastic but I want the former Minato back! TTTT Poor Naru! Fiiled with love by his father but broken by his father too!
eboard chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Honestly, that was the deepest writing I have ever read. Your words have so much meaning behind them. You have the ability to completely control your readers emotions and give them such an amazing experience. If possible, I would love to see you continue the story, and continue this journey.
UraHime Hikaru chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Will you please update it someday?
xeyuxe20 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
This is truly twisted and amazing at the same time now I'm crying for different reasons :( no updates
Kira Kousuke chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
OTPPP
Fire Fist Spade chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
This story is so wonderfully beautiful and disturbing at the same time, your writing is amazing.
insanelytwisted chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Oh God you made me want to cry poor sweet Naruto
Stupid Minato why did you, how could you, forget him! Why havent you updated you wonderfully stupid author Update!