Reviews for Alea Iacta Est: A Forgotten Moment
Ravenclaw
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awww...so sweet. :)
rowan.catara chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aww, poor Harry, lol. That was so cute!
QuidditchChick-94 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
ok so one question...i read the other story to and was wondering hadrians fear of light, did that have anything to do with how harry freaked out after that dream with the lillies and padfoot when the the light from his lumos spell was to bright?he seamed realy scard of it in that chapter when the light reflected off the metal so much that he drops it screaming nox before runing out of the room was that part of his fear of bright lights in this one?
lara chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
i love both of your stories they are so heartwarming and sweet i wish you well in your further chapters.
Wanter-of-Self chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
it was very good fluff if i do say so myself ;)
Phoenix1592 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm glad you wrote this.

since I read your other story, I wondered what Severus and Hadrian's life was like when they were together.

well done
Plumbum chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Cute!
Gyuchin chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
cute!

This shot was super sweet!

Thanks for sharing it!

Good luck!
etherian chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Slytherin here - I somehow missed this story, and found it to be bittersweet. Knowing that Severus is going to lose Hadrian after Lily's death is so hard to know. I want to know more about Severus wanting to be a single parent, how that came about, and so on. If you become inspired to write more, please do so.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
cute :)
Trumpet Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Cute little side story :)

Too bad Sev had to give up Harry... this is quite an adorable little scene, and I can imagine they would have both had different lives growing up together.

Ravenclaw!
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Heehee. I cant believe youve got me wanting to review. I honestly dont remember the last time i reviewed a story prior to AIE. Anyway, this story was so adorable and an amazing companion piece to the main fic! Hope to see so much more of these to come, which is again another feat considering i dont normally take to harry-snape biological father-son fictions. So again, thanks, and cant wait for more!

Ravenclaw!
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow! I only just found out about this fic. I was rereading the earlier chapters of AIE and discovered you had written a one-shot related to it. I loved it! Severus as the father of an infant is adorable! He's having problems separating his life as a spy from his life as a father. But he is working at it. He could have learned how to do this well if things had been different. But would Voldemort have been defeated at all if Hadrian had stayed with his father? Who knows.

Cynthia