Reviews for Daydreams and Training
IridescentLight chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
haha, I swear I almost die out of laughting when Maryse, Izzy and Alec showed up. Haha 'as long as you don't try to kiss the demon...' xp
IridescentLight chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
SimonLightwood293 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I like how you let Clary live in the Institute. You used like nearly the exact quote from COFA when Jocelyn say about no sharing rooms!
jmads chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
this story makes my heart sing! it was absolutely the cutest thing EVER! and i will admit to seeing and reading some darn cute things

happy writings :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Please CONTINUE!
Azallea chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Very good chapter
Azallea chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
NOOO! Please don't get rid of this story. I love it
NotMyBestSide chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Since I already reviewed for chapter 4 and for some stupid reason you're only allowed to review for each chapter once and I haven't reviewed for this chapter yet I'm going to state my opinion here.

You should NOT delete this story. You should continue working on it. Just continue where you left off at and pretend City of Fallen Angels never happened. Come up with your own ways of training that Cassandra Clare never dreamed of. Make the story YOURS. I know you can do it... so just try. Please. This story as come so far to just delete it, and anyways, you shouldn't let City of Fallen Angels change your attitude towards the series-toward the way you were writing it. People reviewed/favorites/alerted this story not because of how Cassandra Clare wrote City of Fallen Angels (or any other novel) but because of how YOU wrote it. Because we believed in YOU. So don't give up on it now. Don't.

Please, at least consider what I had to say. Take it to heart. Think about it. Don't let yourself delete this story because you will come to regret it that day. When that day comes you will feel bad because you could have made a difference... but you choose not to.

And anyways, I didn't like City of Fallen Angels that much anyways.

Best of Luck... Choose Wisely,

NotMyBestSide
jedigirl627 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
PLEASE DON'T DELETE YOUR STORY! I really like and I'm really sad that you feel that you must delete it. Please, just reconsider. :)
invisibleme1835 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Aww! I totally love this story! It's so cute!
NotMyBestSide chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
What I really like about this story is you didn't make Jace and Clary break up because it seems like that is happening in almost every story and it gets kind of old-also Jace and Clary don't seem like the people who would ever break up, not after what they went through to finally be together
TheaGray chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
sweet!
TheaGray chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Epic!
HPpercygirl chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
This is a really cute story :) please write more
Kewi11 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011