Reviews for Crystals
Omg omg! _ Update!
Primo4 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Get this shit continued!
beef chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Beef, fruit and pork dango?
Yeah dango doesnt work that way.
dango is basicly made of rice flour with a sort of sweet&sour sauce sometimes the dango are collored with natural ingriedients that dont effect the taste (much) like carrots for orange dango and spinache for green.
6nine9 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
crap get back to working on this story its realy good
zenahmut chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
i-i loved it
Crimson Aura chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
when's the next update ?
randompersonD chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Omcheeze! Wut happened? When are there going to be more chapters? This story is amazing! :D
jackseaweedjackson chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
damn gaki your really good keep going
Zekuran chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
aww, common, why'd you scrap a golden story like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
awesome kekkai gekkai
Thoughts13 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
wow this was a great fic. I like the lovin'. I just wanted to see if you were alright, you said that you would update next week, which is like 2 months ago.

I'd like konan to be in the harem as well.

The kissing at the end of this chapter was so sensual, I loved it.
EfficientLazyness chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So in essence another story where Naruto (despite the fact that he has absolutely no reason to do so) returns to Konoha 'to protect it'. One Hanzo dyed when Pein took over, and even if this is AU, why would Hanzo train a shinobi that is from an enemy village? Especially if he knew that that shinobi would eventually return to that village. Frankly if this is the best you could come up with is well highly lacking. While I do maintain that you should read a story all the way to it's most recent chapter before forming an opinion on it's quality, the influx of shitty storyes and no-brainer plots has severely drained my patience.
ElfenSky chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
awesome :P very well written, I really like it...
Baddazz-Writer chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
cool as story
Ymere chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
very good I hope you revitalize this story there are too few really good narutoXAnko stories