Reviews for Crystals
QuantumZero chapter 5 . 1/5
This needs an update
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
I'm kinda eager to hear how the one wing idea came to you and how it was incorporated into the story. I have an idea it's from sephiroth in final fantasy but I could be wrong.
Snakey88 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I understand. Orochimaru's creepy laugh, he picked it up from the 3rd Hokage after being traumatised as a genin when he walked in on Sarutobi using his crystal ball to peep.
'Kukukuku, Senju~chan sure is growing' - Sarutobi Hiruzen
JinchuurikiOfTheLeaf chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Omg omg! _ Update!
Primo4 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Get this shit continued!
beef chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Beef, fruit and pork dango?
Yeah dango doesnt work that way.
dango is basicly made of rice flour with a sort of sweet&sour sauce sometimes the dango are collored with natural ingriedients that dont effect the taste (much) like carrots for orange dango and spinache for green.
6nine9 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
crap get back to working on this story its realy good
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
i-i loved it
Crimson Aura chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
when's the next update ?
randompersonD chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Omcheeze! Wut happened? When are there going to be more chapters? This story is amazing! :D
jackseaweedjackson chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
damn gaki your really good keep going
Zekuran chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
aww, common, why'd you scrap a golden story like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
awesome kekkai gekkai
Thoughts13 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
wow this was a great fic. I like the lovin'. I just wanted to see if you were alright, you said that you would update next week, which is like 2 months ago.

I'd like konan to be in the harem as well.

The kissing at the end of this chapter was so sensual, I loved it.
EfficientLazyness chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So in essence another story where Naruto (despite the fact that he has absolutely no reason to do so) returns to Konoha 'to protect it'. One Hanzo dyed when Pein took over, and even if this is AU, why would Hanzo train a shinobi that is from an enemy village? Especially if he knew that that shinobi would eventually return to that village. Frankly if this is the best you could come up with is well highly lacking. While I do maintain that you should read a story all the way to it's most recent chapter before forming an opinion on it's quality, the influx of shitty storyes and no-brainer plots has severely drained my patience.