Reviews for Playing With Fire
Jenava293 chapter 4 . 11/5/2019
Update! It's really good!
LilLinkGirl chapter 4 . 5/25/2019
Soooo, will there be more?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
Omaga
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
Do the omaga one plzzzzzzzz
Lakat2004 chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Omega, because the others don't go with the story plot...And defiantly not fang, because he is such an a-hole!
Malia chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
I know this is really old bug I love it soooo much please could you do more?! I so want to see her become pack. Maybe the pack and the cullins ended up as one big pack and bonded? And she meets the flock nd they all want to kill them! I dot. Know but please please please write more!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Paul.
Muriel chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
REVIEW PLS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Princess10 chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
I want Paul and I want max to show him who's boss!
JJ chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
I know this is, like, months after the last review, but can u pllssssssss update?! This story is seriously awesome!

And about who Max will end up with, do whateva u want, but maybe the flock can be sorta forgiven? No dating Fang, but maybe just kind-of-friends?
Walker2702 chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
SETH!SETH!SETH!SETH!SETH!
FairyOfFantasy chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
Please do Paul! I love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Its pretty good
I hope that max gets some upgrades and becomes really super strong from all the experiments. And I hope the flock is wallowing in despair.
Thx awesome story
DragonKingDragneel25 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Don't care as long as it's not Fang. Nothing against his character, but you've set this story up so well that her falling for Fang (again) is not feasible.
Jacob's a good choice. Almost all the JAX (Jacob/Max) pairings are either too quick, not finished, or just don't flow coherently. Plus, pair Jacob with Max you could pair Seth with Nessie (assuming you're still gonna follow cannon of Breaking Dawn to a point).
Seth's cool. Not to mention it would piss Leah off to no end. Haha!
Don't remember much on Embry and Paul.
Omega's a good choice as well. If only to piss the Flock off!
Well! That's my two cents on the matter. Hopefully you can update soon! Most Max Ride/Twilight crosses aren't very good, but this is one of the few exceptions!
K chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
PAUL! And then fang cms back and wants max bck.