Reviews for The Gingerbread Girl
JuliaGOG chapter 13 . 8/14
Constanc3 chapter 13 . 6/25
I see it says not finished, so I really hope this gets some attention soon. I enjoy reading your stories and escaping into the Hotch/Prentiss AU.
rotushi.lazar chapter 13 . 5/10
What?! That was so good! I would be so happy if you posted an additional chapter!
Tigger4eva97 chapter 1 . 1/13
I know this isnt finished for you own reasons but it is a very good story so I hope one day you would come back to it you have such a talent with stories
HPforever-after chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Good Job I hope she gets to use her bow :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
first of all, you are amazing! hands down. best. i decided to roll the dice and catch up to this in hopes that the story would be as good as i have come to know from you, but this is even more. for those who have been with it longer than me, i hope the next update is soon ... but really, you're not running a risk of losing your audience with this story or any other.
edge of my seat. patiently waiting the next installment. keep doing what you do 'cause you do it so well :)
rmpcmfan chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
That was a lot of action! They survived so far...
kaybee2488 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
I was sooo excited to see this update! I absolutely love your versions of young Emily in both this and in Falling in Love, Again. I particularly liked this quote "And the girl that was coming up from down there... she was harder, tougher. Stronger." To me if foreshadows the growth of this young, untrained girl into the hardened FBI agent we all know. Looking forward to the final chapter!
miss ellinor chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Great chapter! You sure know how to keep our adrenaline pumping XD It felt like ages before reinforcements arrived. I really love this story 3
lappina chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
So glad you updated! I love this series and really every series you write, so an update from you of any kind is awesome! Can't wait to see what's next!
Pagetpagets chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Oh god! I love when this story is updated. I may have cried just at the fact that I got the notification for this. Please update soon. Please. Nobody writes good fanfiction for Hotchniss anymore.
SouthunLady chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Wow, good chapter. Exciting, and the gunplay between Patrick and the deputy was exciting and realistic. Please don't let the rescuing deputy be too badly injured.
ann chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
oh man it was getting exciting! i love the thrill. a rare for me actually because i only want aaron and emily all love dovey but i like ur story. and thank god aaron is alive! pls update soon!
Aelpharose chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Was too busy catching up with this but now... (hurls a sharp pointy object right at you but immediately regrets cuz you can't update if you're killed by saud object
Spaceape chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Hey there, it's me again! I decided not to read The Hours in the same pace I did Girl, so I could savor it more and give you more time to update again . So the only thing left to do was read your other stories, and I really enjoyed this one! Seeing them younger, with less baggage, has been fun! So do please update soon :)
As always, keep up the good work!
'Till next time!