Reviews for The Coffee's Bitter, but We've No Sugar
Tom the Cranky chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I really like the story,it is funny,mysterious and a romance at the same time. Can't wait to see what happens next!
AdoniaAlma chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Lol... Um you mixed up the older/younger sisters. Sable is the older sister :) sorry had to point that out :)
I still love Brewster
AdoniaAlma chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
LOL A WOLF AND MAYBE A MOOSE STUCK IN A BLENDER...
Now THIS, this is pure joy to read :))))
I love it! :) seriously, LOVE.
ALSO Brewster is one of my faves. So yeah :3
Shmarah chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
ZebraZoink-GASP! I read, "constructive critisiscm" [btw, 4 future ref., it's spelled "criticism"] and was like, "WHOAAA! SRSLY? FINALLYY!"

I'm sick today, so I'm holding my breath scrunched up in a ball with my headphones on my head scared about what I'm going to read... U can imagine how lame i look~

1. WAH! Sniff... I'm ashamed of my grammatical errors~

2. Oh yes, I have already killed myself a few times for calling Sable older at first and then realizing that was wrong... [I do have endless lives.]

3. Erm... I think Celeste used to be super short, but she grew taller after she... kay, nvm, spoiler.

4. Yeah, this is the first fanfic I've ever done, so I've been experimenting with layouts. Sorry- you're all guinea pigs.

5. Brewster used to be... okay, another spoiler...

6. Yeah, I tried to make Mable and Sable somewhat like modern sisters are like with each other... I guessed they were only polite to customers, and that they probably have stress problems cuz of they're rather... stressful past. So they say frik... Ok, even I don't see much logic in that. Srry!

7. No, you're not persnickety or nit-picky at all! I think this is really nice of you [nobody else every typed a long reply, let alone gave me constructive criticsm in it, so I'm very grateful, especially for you being so gentle with me! I'm still a beginner, and a lot is still new to me... Congratulate yourself on being the first critic in my writing career! You made a difference in my life... I'm thankful, really! Sniff... Thank you so muchhhh~ 3
ZebraZoink chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Please don't take this too hard, but I have some constructive critisiscm. (I don't think I spelled that right...)

First of all, there are a few grammar errors. I'm not going to waste your time specifically pinpointing each and every little mistake, but they make a story a bit difficult to read.

There are also a few factual errors. It says a few times that Sable is the older hedgehog of the two, though you described Mable as the older one. Also, you say that Celeste is remarkably shorter than Brewster, but since you never get to see them in a comparison, you can't really say there is a large height difference, although it's apparent Celeste is shorter than Brewster. (That last one is quite nit-picky of me, and doesn't really matter.)

Finally, the layout is bothering me. Some of the paragraphs begin in the center, while others begin at the left hand side. I'm not sure if you noticed that, but it sort of bothers me. There's also the "~" you occasionally put in front of or behind the words in italics which is unneeded.

I'm sorry if I sound persnickety, and please don't be mad at me, because this story looks very promising, and I love the plot.

Oh! And Brewster seemed out of character calling Celeste "baby" and Mable and Sable saying "frik." So watch for those!

Once again, sorry for seeming nit-picky but I want this story to be the best that it can be.
xXSamoa. TeineXx chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hiii i like this story haha
BossyCrow chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
His is freggin epic! Just seeing the name Celeste pulled me right in and I'm glad I read it. I love this story _
lacey chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
Wow you're good at this! I laughed like an idiot through some parts, and I liked how you slipped the anime parodies - update soon, pleaaase!
Newpaper City chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Wow. This is seriously one of the best fan fictions I've ever read... Not even exaggerating hahaha. I really hope you keep updating it because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to read the rest of the story! Keep being awesome!
xXSamoa. TeineXx chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
oooooo coooolio
Shmarah chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Uwaaaaaaaaaah? You guys... MAKE ME SPAAARKLE! .

I keep opening my inbox preparing for some negative, critique-full review that tells me I'm immature and way over my head, or that I'm destroying these precious characters, or that I'm just a terrible writer and I should give up...

BUT IT'S BEEN SO OPPOSITE! IT'S... IT'S SHOCKING ME! Like, am I looking at the reviews for MY story?

You guys... again... MAKE ME SPARKLE INSIDE! (Which is a lot to say- I don't usually have very high self esteem. You can consider it your good deed of the day!)

1. DreamsOfaWorld Yea, I guess I am the comic relief of most things, especially in this story I've placed myself in. (I'm not exactly the way I write myself to be, though.) It's a job someone needs to do. — And really? Sable? O.o I always felt like Mable had to take care of her cuz she was so timid she couldn't care for herself. I should've checked. Thanks. -"

2. DramaRose13 ARIGATOU GOZAIMASUUUU! Uwaaaaah~~~

3. WhitetailofAppleClan UWAAAH~ Arigatou, arigatou, arigatou!

4. SakuKiba EEEEEK! For lack of a better thing to say, I repeat, ARIGATOUUUU! I would love to be your friend! I don't have a lot, but the ones I do are really great.

5. ViotheGreat YOU CAN RELATE TO ME? (Even though that never really happened, but I think I'd do that.) And you like my writing style? EEEK! ~You all bring my self esteem up!~ I'M FLOATING ON AIIIIIIR!~~~~

6. Haloweeber True dat! Arigatou gozaimasu! That option had been bugging me to the point that I go up every day and say it. NO CHANGE! But I still love her anyway. (As I do all of you...)

7. Everybody !

I'm so serious, I've never been so encouraged and supported and... Eeeek! ILU! ILU ALL! I LOVE THE WHOLE WORLD! No place I'd rather be! Boom de yada, boom de yada, boom de yada, boom de yada~
Kokoro no Hana chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Cute: most of this chapter

XD: "YESSSS! YEEEEEEEEESSSS! I AM SOOOO AN AWESOME MATCHMAKER!"
Little Miscellany Sunshine chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
Lol I love this story. Sarah's the comic relief character isn't she? Lol.

Er, just to let you know, in my Wild World game, it said that SABLE was the older, wiser one. But who cares? I really don't!:P

It's okay Blathers, I'm on my way to Otaku-hood, too.
DramaRose13 chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
cool very cool!
Canadian Girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Yay, I like this story! It's cute an funny and I don't hate it at all so you should continue it :)

I also have always wondered about the "You're cute" option. Hmmm it's a mystery... which you seem to have solved quite plausibly :)