Reviews for Too Darn Hot
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 7/6
This is perfect.
"Five points from Slytherin Malfoy... for appallingly bad taste."

I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN
ocean chapter 1 . 1/25
"for appallingly bad taste" OH MY GOD THAT IS THE BEST LINE IN THE ENTIRE FIC. I literally had to stop and put aside my laptop so I could appropriately laugh at that line. Honestly, crack fics are my favorite, I can't get enough of them and I love this one so much, it's spectacular. Great job, and thank you for sharing!
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 1/21
hahaha so funny!
I Stood in Neither chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Really cute!
HyperMonica chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
People are looking at me weird. I cant breathe right now
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Lmao. Yes, can't possibly be his fault since he's hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
hahaha
Alma-sama chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Awwww
It's super fluffy!
Lisbeth chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I'm fascinated by your writing. Your humor is fabulous.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
It's really good...I like these lead ups before the actual getting together. Such goodies.
zairre chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
so sweet, it almost hurts :)
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I doubt it's healthy how much of a kick I get out of your oneshots.
I also don't care.
This is perfect, love Snape's sidelines snark and just the way you write Draco. Please do not ever stop.
Mrs.Tom-Felton14 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
He's hot ! hahahaha ... damn right he is !

I love love love your writing ! you're hilarious.
femme fragile chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
this is a masterpiece of fluffiness.

which is really saying something.

once again dracos POV is told here extremly nonchalant. it' s always so touching and seemingly unbelievable, that he desires harry so much. i love how you always let him fall for harrys imperfections - and how you let it culminate it here in this hilarious ending:

"... and Draco is biting down on his smirk and not bothering to say anything when Potter casually throws the unicorn liver into the potion at completely the wrong time, and stirs it at completely the wrong speed.

It's not his fault. He's hot." - devastatingly hilarious. since i read it, it is always on my mind and makes me smile.

"Draco dies a little inside." - yeah. just, yeah.

awesome work!