Reviews for No
ShadowGirl170 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Short but sweet...a very nice story...
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
The outfit is horrible isn't it, and Whitney is far too sensitive in that game too...
CamelliaxBloom chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
My two favorites in one. And this was a good way to bring them together x3 Very nice!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
True that. Jasmine's simple white dress was what captured her whole personality. But what I really like about this was the resistanceshipping. I'm so unbelievably happy that Whitney and Morty are here, together. :) I enjoyed reading this!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
xD I love this, because her dress makes her look terrible. Yay, WhitneyxMorty and Alexandrianshipping! In the same one-shot! This makes me very happy. _

Iri chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I like the story - it's short and siimple, it's... pithy.

And I agree, Jasmine's outfit in HGSS is awful. The simple white sundress was much better. The same went for Clair in my opinion, though not as bad as Jasmine.
nipnag chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
great story :) short and sweet!

i totally agree with you, jasmine's dress in HG/SS is horrible. what were the game designers thinking?

please write more volkner/jasmine stories! i support them as well! i wrote one story on them, you could go check it out if you wanna :)
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
...You mean someone actually wrote an Alexandrianshipping fic? Please continue this. This shipping needs more support.