Reviews for To Love an Ancient 3: The Last Seven Days
botanbutton chapter 13 . 9/22
Aeris was so strange in this chapter. Other than that observation, fantastic chapter.
I'm curious to see if our heroine really died...
Womble619 chapter 13 . 9/4

Please say he hasn't shot her!

Oh my lord! GOOD LORDY LORD!

This chapter! This chapter man! If you can't tell by now up to this point, this long long journey across multiple stories has got me so emotionally invested that I'm literally exploding over here.

Please don't let Aerith be dead! Please let Yazoo has done something else or my hearts gonna break. I love your Aerith I really do, you have enriched my view of her so greatly through this story and its killing me that this might be how it all ends.

So tragic, gosh I can't wait to see the next chapter because you've left me hanging. I believes she is dead but I'm carrying this small glimmer of hope she isn't that is holding me back from grieving lol. Oh Aerith :'(

Really good job on this chapter. The most intense read of my entire life!

All the best

Karano chapter 13 . 9/2
Whoa. So it is almost midnight and I am travelling on this train to some relatives and the train has free WiFi. So I play some games to make time pass because I cannot sleep and some mail pops up in the middle of the game. I pause it to delete the almost-guaranteed spam mail, because I have not got a single new fanfic chapter alert in 2 weeks.
Whoa. Like WHOA. IT IS NOT FREAKING SPAM and I feel like jumping around in happiness!
You remember when I told you that in my 5 years of fanfic reading this goddamn trilogy is my absolute favourite? STILL EFFING TRUE.
Okay so let us start with the beginning. Your writing style has decreased a bit in quality and in some places it showed. Like, that part with Cloud seemed a bit forced by me. Not by much but I felt it. But the advance from the last chapter is so whoa I cannot measure it. The reason I did not review last time is because I was skeptic about where your style was going.
The Reno and Cait parts? I liked them. Reno is this kind of character that seems OOC only if you try to write him like a normal person. He has this cartoonish feel to him and you portrayed that okay.
Cait is a cutie like always. OH KADAJ MY POOR LOVE. I felt so afraid last chapter when you had him shot but he is alive! Thank you. Lmao a chibi, haircut version of Seph. Classic Reno. And that "women" part? Totally him. Sorry babe but Sephiroth is the hottest dude ever and even his children exceed him.
AND THEN WE GET TO THE FREAKING BEST. The beginning part with Yazoo seemed a bit weird, the one with the climbing, but as soon as Aerith lost her balance it all became IC and from there omg perfection.
Every mention of HIM breaks our hearts because no and because otp and because noooooo Seph come back.
I maintain my belief that Aerith is still alive. I really hope I am right.
Pls reply. You know my account.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 9/2
whoa. this was a good chapter.
LadyKadaj chapter 1 . 8/15
OMG babe you are still writing xD that's so awesome. FFVII is getting another revival (again) seems they wanna remake it into 3D or something. Well, I am already unsure what to do on FFVII fics since there's so much more contradictions/loopholes with each sequel/prequel that Square Enix brings out hmmm... / not to mention a whole new flurry of new characters and names which rewrites the events of the original FFVII which we so adore.

Do check your PM and emails (yahoo and gmail). There's so much to talk about. I really adore your writing techniques as always, and look forward to you writing a book some day ;)

Cheers, my friend!

ps: glad to see you writing kadaj and sephiroth in all their glory. you know they are some of my most beloved characters :P
tu chapter 12 . 7/23
you're such a tease! great to see you come back from the dead! I know Seph has plans in place for Aeris' little martyr act. You do such great characterizations and yet it is so sad the relationship Aeris and Seph have.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 7/8
i like this chapter
botanbutton chapter 12 . 7/5
*pops confetti* Yay, new chapter! I jumped for joy when I got the email! It was a wonderful chapter as usual.
And YES, FF7 remake! I think I had a heart attack that day. x)
Womble619 chapter 12 . 7/2
Wow cannot believe you've posted another chapter! I'm even more shocked with the sudden explosion of characters you've brought into the fic.

AVALANCHE, the Turks, a very interestingly placed Cait Sith.

Reno's sexual prowess made me lol and also "how about I permit my boot up your ass", I cracked up hard hahaha

Aerith is becoming so philosophical and set on dying :( I hope either Yazoo or Avalanche can catch up to persuade her out of it. Though I know you will write an awesome emotional death scene I'm sure will probably make me weep.

Great read, your a great writer and I know this might sound odd, but I always like the layout of your chapters. It's less 'wall-of-texty' as my fic unfortunately is :D

Can't wait for more, I love this fic. Being 100% honest, that moment when Aerith crystallized Kadaj was one of the most emotional I ever got while reading a fanfic. Like that moment is imprinted on my mind forever along with the early days of Kadaj/Aerith when he was so OTT in serving her as his mother. They were pure fanfic brilliance :)

All the best

Angel Lilica chapter 11 . 7/2
This story is pretty fantastic,it's so sad that it's not finish.I read it last year and it was very good of how the details of the story is,am so sad that the author didn't continue of what she started to this story...
MyfavFicEva chapter 11 . 1/24
This story is amazing and I remember reading this years back when you started the first one. I understand that you have a life and your no doubt busy. But I hope that you find the opportunity to finish this series one day :) I'll check this for updates for the rest of my life because it is literally the best fanfic I've ever read and it'll be impossible to forget about it because I love to write myself and I love final fantasy alone. Itd be a shame to abandon this series after how far you've gotten. It's so amazing it should be made into a movie in my opinion. _ Anyway I'll shut up now and check back again eventually. A story like this is worth waiting for.
Karano chapter 3 . 1/14
And I assume, 1 year from my last review, that you abandoned this...what a shame, really.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
interesting. and yay.
Angel Lilica chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Wow!Yazoos old self of him came back again,am expicted a new chapter next time..
Michiko Kurosaki chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Plz update Im going crazy lol