Reviews for Second Chance
Ninetailsjinx chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Lovely! Great fic I'm glad to see that parts of the canon that were left unexplored have now been fully developed. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
love it
Star Tiger chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
love it and the new robin awesome
LitBlueEyed chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful story! This was so well thought out, clever, BEAUTIFUL, and so meaningful! Please please never stop writing!
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I love how you re-wrote this story!
It's amazing 3

I love how you cross referenced this alternate future with the comics and foreshadowing events that happened later in the series! This is a brilliant story! I really really really loved reading it from start to end!

Keep it up! :D
princess-oro chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Oh this is good. It's darker than what I thought it would be but enjoyable nonetheless. I don't read the comic hence I had to google some of the characters; I'm in love with Rose and Tim, what a beautiful pair! Ok I'm off to read your other fics!
celeste chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
great story! luved it!
Breeluv chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
I like this story

Robstar forever!
The defenastrator chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
The ending of this chapter does not make sense as it has for starfire been less then 10 hours since she saw her friends.
SakuBloss chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Bloody brilliant! I loved this fic from beginning to end D
obstinateRixatrix chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
I absolutely /love/ all your Teen Titan rewrites! There's so much great characterization, development, everything really, and random cameos are the best! If there was a miracle and the series continued with you as one of the writers, I'm pretty sure I could die happy. Same goes for if you decide to write more, which I really hope you do!

Please write more episode rewrites!
TeddysTwin chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Super Mega Awesome Story! Loved your personal touch- it made it interesting. Thanks for the insight- I enjoyed reading it!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Wow. Brilliant! I absolutely loved this, and all your other DickKori/ RobStar stories! You're an excellent writer, which is something one is very hard pressed to find in FF these days, especially for Teen Titans. I am so glad I found your profile!

And this story in particular was outstanding. I can tell you're a very knowledgable comic geek, and I mean that in the most praising and respectful way. Plus, you had Static Shock! And even brought Richie in! I have to admit, though I was enjoying the story immensely prior to their entrance, they basically made the story for me. Plus, the nice KoriDick ending.

Well, I could rant your praise all day, and pick out the parts i love about your writing, but you'd probably get bored after awhile. But I will say your writing is refreshing, realistic, descriptive, and has an excellent sense of humour and combined seriousness that really makes it stand out. Please keep writing!

Elihu chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I must say, this is absolutely hilarious:

"¿Quién tu la piensas es?" Who you the think is?

"No sé. Pero, es muy bonita, ¿no?" Correctly translated (sans commas).

"Ésta no es la época para eso, Más. ¿Qué debemos hacer?" This is not the era for that, Mas.

"M...Pienso que ella ha estado lastimada." M... I think that she has been (at some point) hurt.

"Llamada Señorita Donna. Debermos conseguirla de nuevo a Titans Tower." Called Miss Donna. (Not a word) obtain her again to Titans Tower.

"¿Hizo usted oyó eso?" Did (the action) you heard that?

"¡Ella sabe la torre!" She (has an understanding of) the tower.

What I think you meant is:

"¿Quién piensas que es?"

"No sé. Pero esta muy bonita ¿no?"

"No hay tiempo para eso, Más. ¿Qué debemos hacer?"

"M... Pienso que ha sido lastimada."

"Llama a Señorita Donna. Debemos llevarla a Titan's Tower."

"¿Oíste eso?"

"¡Conoce la torre!"

The story itself is very enjoyable, at least from what I've gathered of the first chapter. It has a slick evenness to the narrative voice that complements the pacing very well. Also, I believe it's spelled "Tamaranean."

Good stuff.