Reviews for Second Chance
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 3/4
I've always assumed that the whole barren wasteland things was what happened when 'Birthmark' happened without Starfire. They still won, but at perhaps a heavier cost then they would've (should've) paid in the canon timeline when Starfire was around.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 3/4
Love it! Even though I haven't heard of half these people, Rose? Static?
Ninetailsjinx chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Lovely! Great fic I'm glad to see that parts of the canon that were left unexplored have now been fully developed. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
love it
Star Tiger chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
love it and the new robin awesome
LitBlueEyed chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Wonderful story! This was so well thought out, clever, BEAUTIFUL, and so meaningful! Please please never stop writing!
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I love how you re-wrote this story!
It's amazing 3

I love how you cross referenced this alternate future with the comics and foreshadowing events that happened later in the series! This is a brilliant story! I really really really loved reading it from start to end!

Keep it up! :D
princess-oro chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Oh this is good. It's darker than what I thought it would be but enjoyable nonetheless. I don't read the comic hence I had to google some of the characters; I'm in love with Rose and Tim, what a beautiful pair! Ok I'm off to read your other fics!
celeste chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
great story! luved it!
Breeluv chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
I like this story

Robstar forever!
The defenastrator chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
The ending of this chapter does not make sense as it has for starfire been less then 10 hours since she saw her friends.
SakuBloss chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Bloody brilliant! I loved this fic from beginning to end D
pleaseletmeforget chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
I absolutely /love/ all your Teen Titan rewrites! There's so much great characterization, development, everything really, and random cameos are the best! If there was a miracle and the series continued with you as one of the writers, I'm pretty sure I could die happy. Same goes for if you decide to write more, which I really hope you do!

...

Please write more episode rewrites!
TeddysTwin chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Super Mega Awesome Story! Loved your personal touch- it made it interesting. Thanks for the insight- I enjoyed reading it!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Wow. Brilliant! I absolutely loved this, and all your other DickKori/ RobStar stories! You're an excellent writer, which is something one is very hard pressed to find in FF these days, especially for Teen Titans. I am so glad I found your profile!

And this story in particular was outstanding. I can tell you're a very knowledgable comic geek, and I mean that in the most praising and respectful way. Plus, you had Static Shock! And even brought Richie in! I have to admit, though I was enjoying the story immensely prior to their entrance, they basically made the story for me. Plus, the nice KoriDick ending.

Well, I could rant your praise all day, and pick out the parts i love about your writing, but you'd probably get bored after awhile. But I will say your writing is refreshing, realistic, descriptive, and has an excellent sense of humour and combined seriousness that really makes it stand out. Please keep writing!