Reviews for The Way it Should Have Been
obamagirl chapter 19 . 1/4
Oh my gosh! This is wonderful! Thank you! Bobby and Alex so deserve a happy ending!
Jules chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
What a great story!
shortykb chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
I am late to the game in reading FF but what a wonderful story. I felt like it captured the true feelings of Goren and Eames.
HeathRowTottie chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Wow! I've loved every last word of this. Absolutely beautiful and perfect and just how the series should have been. Fabulous story, thank you.
Mary chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
Thank you. I was a wonderful story; and a wonderful ending.
bloodymary2 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
"...moved past him to set on the couch." should be SIT, no SET.

Great ambiance, though.
isajade chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this...you're a great writer
insubordinationfreak chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
What an ambitious story. You took on all the big episodes and pulled it off. I read every single word and adored it all. I'm glad you righted some of the wrongs of the writers, especially the ending.
sell chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
Translate in Google portuguese,oK? AMEI esta fic, e desculpe estar tão atrasada para ê não vai escrever mais CI? Por favor, não nos deixe 'orfãos ' de Bobby e Alex!
rindy713 chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
great finish! i love it! indeed, they do deserve a happy ending, and you gave them a beautiful one. thank you for a really neat story!
JustAnnW chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
This is a beautiful story! Love the ending!
jojolou chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
This was lovely, i can totally see this happening and wish it had lol.
dh2930 chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
Of course Bobby would pick the perfect tree and the perfect setting to ask Alex to marry him. He is such a romantic. Good ending, and you are right, these two deserve a happy ending.
ladyamnesty chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Oh I can so see Ross reacting to this just this way. I am really enjoying this story so far. Wonderful job!
rindy713 chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
it's great to see them hopeful! i like the idea of alex reaching out to rodgers. that's good for both of them.