Reviews for The Way it Should Have Been
HeathRowTottie chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Wow! I've loved every last word of this. Absolutely beautiful and perfect and just how the series should have been. Fabulous story, thank you.
Mary chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
Thank you. I was a wonderful story; and a wonderful ending.
bloodymary2 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
"...moved past him to set on the couch." should be SIT, no SET.

Great ambiance, though.
isajade chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this...you're a great writer
insubordinationfreak chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
What an ambitious story. You took on all the big episodes and pulled it off. I read every single word and adored it all. I'm glad you righted some of the wrongs of the writers, especially the ending.
sell chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
Translate in Google portuguese,oK? AMEI esta fic, e desculpe estar tão atrasada para ê não vai escrever mais CI? Por favor, não nos deixe 'orfãos ' de Bobby e Alex!
rindy713 chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
great finish! i love it! indeed, they do deserve a happy ending, and you gave them a beautiful one. thank you for a really neat story!
JustAnnW chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
This is a beautiful story! Love the ending!
jojolou chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
This was lovely, i can totally see this happening and wish it had lol.
dh2930 chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
Of course Bobby would pick the perfect tree and the perfect setting to ask Alex to marry him. He is such a romantic. Good ending, and you are right, these two deserve a happy ending.
ladyamnesty chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Oh I can so see Ross reacting to this just this way. I am really enjoying this story so far. Wonderful job!
rindy713 chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
it's great to see them hopeful! i like the idea of alex reaching out to rodgers. that's good for both of them.
dh2930 chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
Wow! I am impressed with Bobby giving up the facts of his behavior in Gyson's office. He is really learning to be honest with whatever is going on with him. Big steps for Bobby. I am so glad that both Bobby and Alex see a real future together. Rogers has always been one of my favorites, even as far back as the original.
river57 chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
Wonderful chapter - please update soon!
Lorrie2 chapter 18 . 7/10/2011
Great story. Really loving it...