Reviews for Don't Panic
Evanescence331 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
I feel the overmastering desire to supply that you, Mostly Harmless XLII are officially my second most favorite person in our Galaxy. Since you might be wondering who the first is and since I wish to spare you many sleepless nights, it's Douglas Adams. Yes, you couldn't have guessed it, thus why I showed mercy. Just so you know, I 'favorite'-d you.
MintyGumdrop93 chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
loved it! you are a great writer and this was an adventure to read
MintyGumdrop93 chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
HA HA, no kidding...
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Delightfully funny and wonderfully full of nonsense...
KillingKathy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I was just surfing through Books debating over which to write FFN about (can't stick to Games all the time) and to my delight I knew practically every book on it. Then I realised... THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY!

You're a great writer. I'll give you that. You copied Douglas Adam's style perfectly. WELL DONE! D

I will read more when I have time. ;)
Luna Brightside chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Ah, the eagerly anticipated return of Marvin!

Luna
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 3/1/2012
Neato chapter. Excellent
HashibamiSonozaki chapter 19 . 2/7/2012
You fucking bastard. This is the best story I've ever been unpleasantly lucky enough to stumble upon. And now, you end it.

You have 3 days to live.
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 19 . 2/7/2012
Just when I thought this couldn't get any better, you reference Monty Python in your second line...

This is brilliant, especially the involvement of Zaphod with the the guard rail, and I think the ending was perfect and very Adamsian. Adamsesque. Something like that.

This has been truly fantastic and I would love to read more of your work, whether fanfiction or original.

Thank you for writing this!
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 12/18/2011
Very good story! Excellent
Matrix The Hedgehog chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Funn y elevator.
Matrix The Hedgehog chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Ahhh... The drastically suicidal Genuine People Personality computer... I loved this book.
HashibamiSonozaki chapter 18 . 10/11/2011
Well, would you look at that.

You're alive.

Honestly, I thought you'd never post! I was about to give up on you! But then I noticed the # 17 had coincidentally turned itself into an 18 just as I was about to miserably remove this story from my favorites in a very Marvin-like manor. BTW, is Marvin supposed to look like the one in the newer movie with Alan Rickman, or in the old show?

Alan Rickman's Marvin FTW, baby.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
My delight at your update is spoiled only by the number of chapters left to come. May I be the first to suggest if not a sequel, then at least something in a similar vein?

Anyway.

Great chapter, I especially like the use of "polygonning" as a verb...Can't wait to read more, please update soon!
hatersgonnahate chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
this story is awesome, it's even better then the books, please update!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »