Reviews for Potential
mycrookedsmile chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
sigh. Edward's so lovely.
obsessedmom chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
No worries about the wait.. just glad to see them back in action.

:o)
Mrs-Banana chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
I love this story. It scares me to no end of what my children MIGHT go through if they are gay. No matter what I will support them each and every step of the way. I lived in the bay area and saw what happened when they overturned the mayors orders.

I love the story and what it stands for. Great job. XOX

I think it's hard for people to see the other side of things. The way you have the story done, is great.
sunystone chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
I hate Royce King! What an ass! Poor Edward having to be treated that way. :(

I think Edward should talk to Emmett about the summer, especially if Emmett is planning on going away to Tennessee...
GoinnGaGa chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
awwww! So cute! Ahaha I was so happy when I saw that this got updated! Ahaha and it was totally worth the wait! Ahaha amazing job!
EmmaleeWrites05 chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
Hi sweetie!

Loved the chapter, as always. Glad to see Edward moving on from Peter officially. Though, It was...I wouldnt say nice but beneficial to see Edwards history and his hesitation with certain things. Whats awful about Royce is that there are actually people out there like him.

Cant wait to read more :)
VAVikingGirl chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
Congrats on the win. I loved "Shooting Stars."

Loved the chapter. I can see Edward has a ton of history to get over still. Now, how will he handle Emmett away for the summer? Will he go with? Will he visit a time or two. Will he at least open his very talented mouth and TELL Emmett what he is feeling? I sure hope so. I still love this story and your boys.
chele681 chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
I continue to have mad love for the intensity between Edward and Emmett. I adore watching their relationship unfold.
Tarree chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Hay love the chapter...got to know Edward better. Love the story! But don't forget to get in more heated details about the sex betweet Edward and Emmit. More lemons!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
lovely chapter. well worth the wait.
DaniBanani78 chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
All I have to say is WOW! This was a great chapter and I can not wait for the next update...
imbatnan chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
So glad for this update! Missed your boys.

I haven't thought much about it since lit essays on The Saga were a Hot Topic (er, sorry) but the chap opening reminded me of discussions on why it's so fitting to write ff Edward as gay (canon Edward's self-loathing until he finally embraces who/what he is in BD). It's not directly relevant to the opening text, I guess; sorry if it's too tangental. Just made me think of it.

I love that Jasper isn't too highbrow about animation to watch Wallace and Grommit and Nightmare. Coraline was even better, IMO.

Loving this story - esp this Emmett. Can't wait to hear what he's thinking right before the girls leave the bar, about Ed's response to his following his column. And while I love a lemon as much as anyone, it's nice sometimes to not get the whole gritty breakdown, KWIM? To just...IDK, feel it, instead. Take a lot of restraint on your part, I'd imagine. So, thanks for it.

Shooting Stars was great, too. Better than most entries for 2.0, I think. Overall, I think the original contest entries ("1.0") were better, but SS was thoughtful and lovely and of course, well written. Made me happy to live in Massachusetts. (As a caterer, I do a LOT of gay weddings. Nearly as many as straight, this summer.)

Can't wait for more of your boys!
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Great chapter
1breezybri chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Good god, woman. I can't even begin to talk about this chapter. I LOVE all of the sweet, seductive moments between the two of them and how Edward is continually surprised by someone wanting to be with him so much. It's precious. Your Emmett is one of my favorite reincarnations.

Oh and Royce can go DIAF with Peter. Js.

TwilightMundi chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
God, I love these two together. I was so happy to see the update in my box this morning. Yay!

Edward's experience in high school sucks, but I'm sure is not unlike the experience many kids have. It's so sad and unfortunate. Thankfully college and a new life was there for him.
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »