Reviews for Potential
Amelia chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
I was really getting into this story until I realised there were no more chapters and the last time you updated it was '10

This is the first time I've read EC/EM and I loved it!

Please update soon (its unlikely but I'll still ask)
Robsblueeyes chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Wow, that was some article, Edward should be very proud of himself and Emmett should take the compliments that are given and so well deserved.

God, I really love these two and obviously I've noticed that it's over 12 months since you updated this story. Your writing paints such a vivid and bright picture in my head, it's like watching a film. I really hope you come back and finish it, I'd love to go with them on the rest of their journey and see where they end up, I'd love for them to have a Happy Ever After.

Robsblueeyes chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
I think Royce King was totally in the closet and afraid of his own feelings for Edward, so rather that find out exactly how he felt and the possiblity that he was gay himself, he lashed out at his best friend and systematically tried to destroy him. I'm so glad that Edward has found happiness. Now he and Emmett need to have that conversation, ahem, and Edward needs to tell Emmett how much he's going to miss him over summer and talk to him about his fears or else he could blow this completely out of proportion.

Robsblueeyes chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
I was nervous for Emmett there for while, I thought he might not be able to say what he had to, but he's so strong and he got the job done. It's inevitable that there are some people out there that will treat him differently but he has a good support network around him. I hope that most people will come around and fuss around this will settle down for him.

I have to say Edward's...skills, lol, are outstanding and Emmett sure appreciates them, maybe he could give tips to Jessica, hahahaha!

Robsblueeyes chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Well for a moment there I thought this was going to go all pear shaped on Emmett. He mentions coming out to his Dad, did this go badly? I hope Emmett gets a good reaction to coming out to all the team, they'll probably need some time to get their heads around it but hopefully the majority will be supportive. I think it's really brave of him and an important step for him to take.

Robsblueeyes chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Well isn't Peter a dick. Edward is well shot of him and of course, now he has Emmett.

Peter is destined for a life of one night stands because there is no room in his life for anyone but himself, in fact he's so far up himself he could fuck himself and die a happy man.

Robsblueeyes chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love this story, there's such a love fest going on. I love how Jasper and Alice support both Edward and Emmett. The little self lovin' in the shower was yummy, lol weak legs and then his happy grin afterwards, awwww.

Robsblueeyes chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Oh I'm just loving this story. Alice is fabulous and I love how she is with Edward. I'm so glad that Emmett and Edward have talked and Emmett understands Edward a little more and of course Edward is more sure of himself with Emmett. I hope the article goes well and that Emmett doesn't find himself being a target for being gay.

Robsblueeyes chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Wow, that was hot. Was it Alice that made Edward lose the plot on the phone or his own frustration with himself and the situation? Questions, questions, I'm forever asking them. If Edward writes more articles about Emmett, the Q Centre and the QAA will this have a further impact on his ethics? Actually after what they've just done does this mean that his ethics have been thrown out of the window? Lol, questions, told you.

Robsblueeyes chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
So Emmett's really keen to 'get to know' Edward, is it just the ethics situation holding Edward back? Because once the article is done and out, surely there are no ethics involved regarding his journalism. Or is it that Edward is scared of being hurt again, what did Peter do to him anyway?

I'm glad that Emmett has agreed for his sexuality to be 'made public' it's important for those who are not quite so out of the closet to realise that they can and are, entitled to do what they want to, of course there will still be the bigots and bullies but that's the same for everyone, obviously to varying degrees.

I'm loving this Emmett, he's such a sweetie, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Oh you tease you. I have a picture now of Emmett prowling towards Edward. God help me, lol.

Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh God I love it. Did Emmett set this whole interview thing up? I mean Edward said that he never does this sort of reporting and then during their initial meeting Emmett confessed that he reads Edward's column and later he mentioned a potential love interest...I think he set it all up so he could get to know him. I love these two together.

wolf76265 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
I love this story I just love the whole emmett and edward pairing and I can't wait for you to update it again.
Raven's twimom chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
I'm so happy your continuing! I just found your fic again.
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011