Reviews for An Odd Mission
CaffeinatedKitty chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
So, I finish an awesome story and am rewarded with fluff XD That was awesome! :D I loved the Demyx-vs-Xigbar fight XD
...did Axel drug the ice cream? That would be pretty funny XD

V: *sweat drop*

*twirls*
FoxFlyer chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Everybody likes candy! 3

Vixie: I still don't really get what's going on...

This is why we must hurry up and read the next chappie!
FoxFlyer chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
They are playing capture the flag! In a maze! Using some sort of metal thingie instead of a flag, and whoever gets it, gets immunity of some sort! *runs off to read the next chapter*
FoxFlyer chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
They're playing some kind of game and the Top Six are monitoring them to see how well they'll do.

Vixie: It's like capture the flag or something.

Wonder how close we are...
FoxFlyer chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Coolio. I hope also that it is a fun sur-prise. 3 Where will the twisty place lead?
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
The random bit at the end is enough to make me shudder wik fear.

Vixie: How come their kitchen gets to be stocked with delicious sugary items?

Because they've all got paychecks...
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
Dang, I lost 800 munny to Xigbar...beep. Oh well, the end was really cool, and Axel did end up winning. Cool though, and everyone bet on who I figured they were going to be on. Good story, but too bad about the blackmail. -.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
My bet remains with Luxord. It cannot be with Axel, for Xigbar would be much too happy to win (he probably bet on the pyro); nobody (heh, Nobody...) wants Larxene to win; Demyx Should by all accounts win, but it would be priceless if he didn't and somebody random did; honestly, I'm worried that Saix will win, but I'm not totally positve on that note, so I'm going with my good buddy Lux to win it all.

Oh, and Demyx is amazing, taking on Xigbar like that. Good show dude.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I hope Luxord wins. This is really fun now; I have this great mental image of Demyx surfing on water while falling. It's awesome. Oh, and Marly deserved that So much.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
They must be having some sort of training exercise for the Neophytes, and if you get knocked unconsious for a certain amout of time (don't move for a certain period) then you are disqualified. Too bad Demyx forgot to read the pink note. But, Demyx beating up Larxene was great. And Xigbar being...well, Xigbar was rather...epic. Yes, epic. I am enjoying this.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
This sounds really good, its drawing into the plot and its humor is true. I am enjoying this, I really am.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Nmm...This is really funny and you have all of the characters sounding great. I like how Demyx is very clueless; probably how he is in real-game too.
Snuz chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Hello there! Firstly, I'd like to say that your story was very, very good and I don't see how you can have this few numbers of reviews as you now have; you deserve at least 50 more :)Lol! Here are the many thing I like about it:

1) Your storyline was interesting, and kept me guessing up till Chapter 4. Maybe I just failed to pick up the little hints left about, but this withholding of information made me curious and drew me into reading this story more. Good usage of plot device there Demyx didn't win as well, which was what many would have expected, and that pleased me. Predictability in a plot line turns me off. I liked the way you allowed Demyx to lose, yet made him a sort of winner in the end. Good job! :)

2) Your characterization of Demyx was one of the best I've read; incredibly spot on. You're managed to capture how he does not act as bright as many members may be, yet show that he is not as incompetent as others make him out to be. I also enjoyed being inside his head especially when he described the other members; it's so Demyx-like. I applaud you for writing that part so well; it made me smile and laugh a few times. Aside from that, you've managed to incorporate Demyx's randomly functioning logic and views humorously into the whole story in a way that it's truly funny, instead of painfully forced. :)

3) Your detail into the description and fight scenes were just right. I don't know about you or anyone else, but I like it when an author can successfully describe the intended scene with as little words as possible. Too short and vague is too shallow and leaves me confused as to what the scene actually looks like, but too long and descriptive is too boring. I suppose you managed to convey the setting of your story quite accurately, and I can assuredly say I was not confused Your fight scenes were believable and you incorporated Demyx's actual moves from the game into the story, which I liked. Thumbs up!

4) No grammar mistakes, or noticeable ones anyway, was found.

And the few that I didn't like (Don't take this harshly, it's just opinion; I'm not flaming you):

1) I believe Zexion was slightly OOC towards the end of the story, not just the last chapter though. He started out as alright, although he being Demyx's closest friend had no explanation. Unless there was something that led to that, I thought it was odd that Zexion left him a note specially for him. Furthermore, Zexion was smiling a bit too much for my liking, as he hardly did so in the game. I like his dialogues though, very in-character. The quality of this, however, slipped a little towards the end, being more informal than usual as he spoke to Demyx after the competition. Of course, you may say that since both of them are close friends, Zexion just feels more comfortable around him, and therefore speaks as any other person does. Honestly, it made me cringed a little during the last chapter. However, don't let my opinion get you down; you did Demyx splendidly and Zexion wasn't the main focus of this story anyway (was he?).

2) Personally, I think the little bit of yaoi fluff at the end was random and unnecessary. From chapters 1 to 5, I had believed the story to have no hints of romance at all, instead focusing more on the competition. Then, towards the last couple hundred words, some romance was thrown in, pretty carelessly if I may add. I have nothing against yaoi, but I believe it was not needed; even without that part, the whole story would have flowed smoothly.

Thanks for the amazing story!

Flutterbye chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Aw... It's over...

I seriously did not want this story to end- it was THAT good.

This story was one of the best fanfic I've read in... forever.

The things that most impressed me were the battle scenes.

I have never read more well-described fights. I could actually

picture what was happening- that does NOT happen very often to me.

Truly loved it.