Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Guest chapter 32 . 9/14/2017
Girl..this is one of the best fanfics I have read in a while! I am really enjoying this. I love how you took the show and changed it around. I also live how the characters are honest and handle the issues with a quickness. At first I was intimidated by the number of chapters thinking
*oh god..its gonna be one of those joints where the circle around a problem for 80 chapters * bit u don't do that. Great pacing, very creative and a great read...oh kay going back to reading now! Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2017
So he tells her that he kissed who he thought was Elena... and she's cool with it? TF? No.
Rachel Moretti chapter 65 . 8/14/2017
omg I am so sad this is over. I loved this story so much! You did such a great job congrats! Thanks for writing something so beautiful
Rachel Moretti chapter 59 . 8/12/2017
this is adorable loved every minute of it!
Rachel Moretti chapter 57 . 8/12/2017
I love this dynamic here! I love how now she has to think about being a vampire because elena is one. I love how you stay true elena can be so all about herself! I love that they're engaged and I hope I see a wedding in the near future! great update and job!
hardworker chapter 12 . 8/11/2017
888ki
Rachel Moretti chapter 56 . 8/11/2017
I am sooo happy they're getting married! I hope you have a wedding in this fanfic's future! I am so thrilled getting my taste of bamon since the show does such a bad job lol
Rachel Moretti chapter 52 . 8/11/2017
I love that they're pretending to be married so stinking cute! I love reading these.
Rachel chapter 4 . 8/9/2017
Love this chapter so sweet! I cannot wait to read more!
Rachel Moretti chapter 45 . 8/11/2017
Elena would do this! I love how you keep to the story but change things up! It feel so real and I wish it really was how the story went :] great job!
Rachel Moretti chapter 32 . 8/10/2017
this is soooo precious I seriously love them together 3
Rachel Moretti chapter 30 . 8/10/2017
I love that damon didn't take advantage of her state, he really does love her! This is the cutest chapter ever!
Rachel Moretti chapter 28 . 8/10/2017
I love the inner demons that damon faces, you truly write each character so well! I wish this actually happened throughout the show! Great job one of my favorite fan fics!
freckled98 chapter 65 . 5/21/2017