Reviews for Without Words
Flamestarter chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
LOVE! that was an exellent battle scene! i love how you wrote this and i wish there were more stories about loudred and sunflora like this one!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Very cute!
chalala-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved this! Just do freaking cute! I love Sunflora and Loudred, but no one seems to ship them. Sadness. In my story I also put Loudred with Sunflora :)
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I adore this pairing. The support for it in-game is subtle, but it's definitely there! I love these two together, and you've written them both so well! I loved the special episode; when I played it, I was like, "I KNEW there was something goin' on between those two!" XD

Anyway, superb. I absolutely loved this. You are amazing. _
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
O_O You did really frickin good on the battle...
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Nice! Good expansion on the special episode! I especially liked how loudred doesn't know why he has feelings for Sunflora!
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awww. OH MY GOSH!This is soooo CUTE!
cubbie chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Impressive. A lot of the story stayed close to how the Special Episode played out, and you added your own content for good effect. The battle was nicely written and the addition of the ending you provided was very sweet. Good work.
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Im just here, u know to leave some kind comment in regards to the nice story i enjoyed waasting time on.

its as the saying goes, a time happily wasted is not a spent time!

Keep it up!:)_

The Fanfictionlover
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That was so sweet! Goodness, who knew about these two? XD

I loved how protective Loudred was of Sunflora, clearly caring when he claimed he didn't! XD I also enjoyed how some of the others could see, but didn't outright say anything. XD

Rock on! This was BEAUTIFUL! *U* *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
GJDFBNVADJGBNDGEBAIETBHI

I lost count of how many times I "aw"ed, squeed, spazzed, or otherwise fangirled while reading this. This is totally awesome. 8D

I really liked how you implied Loudred starting to get more careful with his reasoning in an effort to help Sunflora, and personally I think the battle was great. It felt like a well written battle while still having the feel of an in game one. Like, everything was a real move, but it wasn't like "HAUNTED USED ATTACK A. LOUDRED DODGED AND USED ATTACK H. SUNFLORA USED A MAX ELIXER ON LOUDRED."

This was so awesome and I love it. I'm sorry I don't have my half done yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to go about it. (sweatdrop)