Reviews for Albatross
Saissa chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Gibbs rapped him sharply on the back of the head.

I dont care what Gibbs calls them - those headslaps are bullying and it is clear that if Tim goes back, he can expect more of the same and NOTHING has changed. Tim should not go back while Gibbs is still in charge.

This was a very interesting story - thanks for writing it.
Saissa chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
"Do we keep looking for him, Boss?"
"Damn right we do!"

He is the best cyber tech you have ever had in the agency. He KNOWS how to cover his tracks and disappear when he does not want to be found.

NONE of you have even thought about alter-egos that were created for undercover work - because none of you have had to go undercover lately
Saissa chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Putting a BOLO out on McGees porsche and its sitting several levels down below them right now as they speak - hidden under a tarp!

Noone is going to see it or report it because its not out on the road.

I LOVE IT!
Saissa chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
"It won't come to that, Ziva," Tony assured them, "I won't let it."

Too little too late, Tony
AstraLily chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I read all of your NCIS work in one night! While I liked all of this one and Dissolution are definitely my favorites... and both are open-ended enough to continue in a sequel if you're ever inclined to! (Is that a possibility? Please?) I really liked these fics and hope you continue writing NCIS fanfiction.
ls chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
wonderful story-i've been battling depression for years, there is hope :)
I am the girl in the corner chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
this was so good. i loved it. you did an amazing job. is there a sequel? :D :D :D
ReishiColleen chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
we never did get to see if tim did get back to NCIS. poor thing, but it was a very nice read! thumbs up!
Jessica Wolfe chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Wow. Goodby McGee. :( Hopefully his attempt to disappear won't be as successful as he hopes. Good chapter.
Jessica Wolfe chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
"Nice to meet you Dr Wilson."

"Mr Palmer, is special agent McGee always quite so uptight!"

You might want to actually have McGee leave here, otherwise it sounds like Dr. Wilson is asking this of Jimmy with McGee still in the room. This happens a couple of times. A shift POV without any indication, and it takes a moment to catch up.
". . .this god-forsaken case that had consumed the whole teams focus . . ." 'teams' is possessive and should have an apostraphe. 'team's'
"I'm not the one who pulled the vanishing act, McHoudini." *grin* Nice line. _
"I won't kill him, besides, Abby's not here to dispose of the evidence."

"I'll leave you to it. . .and Jethro . . .play nice!"

Another couple of lovely lines! :D
Great chapter. It's sad to see McGee in this condition, and you write it very well. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Jessica Wolfe chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
"In the silence of the bull-pen a feint . . ." 'fient' should be 'faint'.

You could use a few more tags through the heavy dialogue parts with Ziva, Tony and Abby to make it clear who's speaking.

One of my favorite lines: "Unless you can conjure him up out of thin air. . ." That so sounds like Gibbs. _ It was also nice to see Gibb's more worried side with Tim in the elevator.

Love the characterizations and the interaction. Lovely chapter!
Gustavia chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
I truly enjoyed your work.

I felt as if I had a a personal view into Tim's emotional journey.

The pathos and empathy you have shown for Tim's anguish is astouding.

Thank you for sharing your work, It was a pleasure to see this so sensitivly yet realistically happen within the confines and boundaries of the charactor.
Iawen Londea chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
I just spent the last few hours reading this fic on NFA. It's great! You did a really good job writing this. It very well written and gripping. I just can't believe you ended it with Tim still in Alaska and not necessarily coming back! Okay, there was some hope there, but... sequel please? *whimper* I know this was a sequel too but you could write a trilogy. Come on. :D
fritzc77 chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
I agree this needs a sequel; the ending was too abrupt in that respect. I want to see interactions with the team upon his return. I liked the story very much though. Keep up the great work! :)
juliet164 chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
This is a great Tim story, I hope that there will be a sequel as I would like to see how this had effected the team. Tim always was the quiet achiever. My fav character besides Jethro.