Reviews for A Little Respect
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ito Hiroshi, I do not like people like you. At all. Maybe now you'll learn your lesson. Never insult Matsumoto Rangiku, especially in front of Ichimaru Gin and Hitsugaya Toushiro. Hm, that was a nice touch, Toushiro and Gin defending Rangiku. Really cute. :)
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
An interesting perspective. I can see Ichimaru totally doing that.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Don't quite know what to say, but I just had to leave a review- this is a really interesting piece, and well written.
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Jackass got what was coming for him.
at-kb chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I enjoyed this a lot! I loved how obnoxious your OC's personality was, and the outsiders' perspective on the characters we know well. Thank you for writing! : )
Exclamated chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Go Gin

Great story :D Loved it!
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
WOW! I LOVED this story! I very much enjoyed, well, all of it! I usually don't much like oc's, but you killed this one off :D

And there was Hitsuaya-ness! I love those moments when people put two and two together and realize that THIS KID RIGHT HERE IS A CAPTAIN and there aren't enough of those, sadly.

Gin was also nicely in character. I really don't get what he's up to in the series, but its been shown that he's good friends (at least, for him) with Matsumoto, and this played out to perfection!

Thank you for writing it!
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
*chokes on tea* Oh God, why does this not surprise me at all? 8D I love you a little for this actually. Ito. You're stupid.

A) Don't insult Hitsugaya

B) Never trust Gin because he looks friendly

...you know all of Gin's Shinigami were probably thinking 'that poor shmuck' when they saw him walk in with their captain.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That, was completly freaky...