Reviews for I'm Sorry
Inosolan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Beautiful! I love the second person. :)
ConstablePenhaleShootsHimself chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
A great story. Very well written.
kaka96 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Nice, I like the drama.
Hope Shalott chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aww, nice one shot. Loved the Blackwater reference, specially were Sam realises that Jacob's done what he never could; the impossible.
ravenwhitlock33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw, that was very sweet.

Deep down, I never believed Sam or Leah ever truly stopped loving each other.

They can't share the I Love You so I'm sorry will have to do.

Thanks, enjoy your time off from school, and please continue soon...
AWESOMENESS chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
THIS WAS AWESOME. I LOVE HOW YOU CAUGHT THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN LEAH AND SAM. GO BLACKWATER
thebluestbird chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
AH! I love angst, and this was real good!
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Nice Sam & Leah moment. They shared so much together that it's nice they can finalize the end of their relationship in a loving, adult manner.
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
You want to tell her she's insane, that things between the two of them could never work. You know he has an imprint. You want to argue that point, but you know she's heard it before. After all you've been the one that’s mentioned it before. But you've also seen the two of them together, the way her eyes light up, the way she smiles, but more importantly you've seen the way he looks at her. He looks at her in the way that you wish you could, and you hate yourself for that because Emily is everything to you, but you know deep down inside she'll never be Leah, and that makes you hate Jacob Black more than you thought possible—even more than your dead beat father who left your mother crying on the floor of the bathroom—because he's done the impossible.

That was amazing:D This needs more reviews:D
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
wow... that was... i mean... it was... wow... loved it.

luci