Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Utopia Avius chapter 22 . 7/9
Great story, I’ve been reading it over and over again. But I HATE, that therapist woman. I would’ve stormed put. Bella is a fucking mess, and that’s okay. A real psychologist shouldn’t give ultimatum or put words in their clients mouths. I’ve been to one and if she had said something like that to me I’d habe gone off. I’m entitled to how I feel and no one gets to tell me differently. I decid how to describe it and if self deprecating word make me feel better then fuck anyone else who disagrees. I’m sorry but rereading that just really fired me up. I’m too proud to ever do what Bella did. I would ne their for Lily but as for talking about my own experience y’all can fuck off with that horse shit. I wouldn’t have let any off the Cullens make choices for me or tell me what’s what and if Alice had touched my cloths, we are gonna fight. I’m sorry bit if I’m ever put in a possition which I have too depend on others for shit then just fucking shoot me.
shannon30033 chapter 38 . 6/22
The epi was the best! What a great direction to take this in...thanks for the great story!
Not to be picky, but who the heck gets married OUTSIDE in Seattle in MARCH, for goodness sake? ok, first day of spring and all but REALLY!?
serenaonthestar chapter 10 . 6/10
This is so good! Cant believe I'm crying reading this in class.
I read the Unaccompanied Soul. Really good. I like this one, too. A LOT. but... I have to admit I CANNOT read the parts that happen when the girls are with James. I'm in tears just when they are remembering what happened. Do you think I could schedule an appointment with Siobhan?
shannon30033 chapter 21 . 6/5
So good. I cried, again!
shannon30033 chapter 16 . 6/3
Not going to lie, some tears squeaked out...
shannon30033 chapter 15 . 6/3
Oh! Bella is so hurt!
shannon30033 chapter 14 . 6/3
This is an exciting story!
LaPumuckl chapter 38 . 5/26
This was the perfect ending to their story:)
jenninemarie chapter 38 . 4/13
By far one of my favorites️️
Cullenosopy chapter 38 . 4/1
I started reading this story years ago and for some reason stopped. I saw a rec for it and finished it. You're obviously gone, but I had to say thanks anyway!
I loved this story the first time I read it (I sort of read it; I mean, I read the prologue, but absolutely couldn't make my self read any of the time they were actually ...gone. I picked it back up with Chapter 16). I have shed so many tears over this one! This is my second reading (I found it again by accident, a "happy accident" as painter Bob Ross would have said!) and I still love it. Thanks for finishing; so many fanfiction writers start out with a great premise and then lose steam or inspiration or whatever and never finish.
StoryMilkiway chapter 19 . 2/21
""We don't get earthquakes in washington" WHAT DO YOU MEAN LMAO, ALL YOU CAN GET IN WASHINGTON ARE EARTHQUAKES AND TSUNAMIS
karunakannu1999 chapter 38 . 2/1