Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Quarterlifecrisis420 chapter 29 . 11/8
Imo Robert Pattinson is the best Batman lol
Zveka chapter 38 . 8/1
Great story, thank you for sharing
readicted chapter 38 . 7/22
This was a really good read. It was well written and well paced. I felt emotionally invested with so many of the characters beyond just Edward and Bella, which (for me) is rare in fic. I loved the Rene was allowed to be offbeat and quirky, but still show full emotional range, and not just self focused. I absolutely loved Charlie and Edward's relationship. I liked Billy as well. I felt you gave a very grounded approach to the healing process that I very much appreciated. A little thing, but a big thing for me-I really liked that Bella didn't go all super crazy, mark my man jealous with the flirty nurse. I know I am super late to the party on reading this, but, I want to thank you for sharing this story. I've rec'd it to my small group of fic friends and I see one (dPennell) has beaten me to the finish.
dpennell007 chapter 38 . 7/14
Heartbreaking and difficult to read until it wasn't. The healing chapters rang true and felt like they could have been written by a mental health professional. Your beautiful ending brought the happy tears. On to the outtakes!
winterhorses chapter 29 . 7/2
Sooo…have any new thoughts on who the best Batman is? Lol.
ZappyZappy chapter 1 . 6/21
the premise looked cool but the misogyny is so palpable from chapter two I can't keep reading. Am I really supposed to sympathize with edward who "sees red" when his fuckbuddy wants an abortion when there's a million bad things with the circumstances? not being ready, not wanting a child, or not wanting a child with Eddy boi are all perfectly valid reasons to have an abortion. Then Edward thinks of her as being a absent parent, when she noped out of there as per the terms of her agreement. yuck, no.
Ama VG chapter 1 . 5/20
Very well written story with beautifull parts and very well written thriller parts.
Emo4 chapter 38 . 5/11
this is such a touching story. I even found the outtake you did for Texas forest fire, about Annie and how she became part of the family. it's really a shame that you can't add it to the end of this or just add it to your profile as a bonus outtake. I wouldn't have found it if it wasn't for a fanfic group I belong to on Facebook, one of the members came across it by accident. I'm so glad she did. thank you for sharing your time and imagination with your readers. I truly appreciate your time.
Dobby-is-a-free-elf chapter 38 . 12/31/2021
THIS ENTIRE FIC WAS SO EFFING AMAZING! AND THE LAST FEW PARAGRAPHS PUNCHED KE ON THE FACE WITH FEELINGS OMG.

Everything about this was just so perfect. this is deffo my new fav fic.
it's simply me n you chapter 38 . 12/26/2021
This definitely earned the tissue warning!

They found the missing member of their family. Beautiful!
it's simply me n you chapter 35 . 12/26/2021
Thank you for sharing this story!
The relationship between Lily and Bella was amazing.
BookBelle99 chapter 36 . 10/13/2021
This was such a great story! I cried several times! And Disney World at Christmas is my most favorite place in the world to be to top it all off lol
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 33 . 8/31/2021
I'm guessing there's going to be one more drama bomb either with Jake or Tanya before this story is over...
kadronya chapter 38 . 8/30/2021