Reviews for This Is Not My Life
EffulgentEllie chapter 38 . 11/27
It's been a while since I've read this story, but I enjoyed it then and I enjoyed it now. I normally don't leave reviews on FanF , but I wanted to this time because it looks like the last person to leave consecutive reviews was an asshole who did nothing but complain about one thing or the other every chapter yet didn't have the decency to actually sign into their account and left the horrible reviews as an anonymous Guest. Well, I say screw you to that person. This story isn't perfect. No story is. But it's well written and very enjoyable and it makes me laugh and cry and smile stupidly at my screen. Thank you for sharing this with us.
monica03 chapter 38 . 11/22
I am so in love with the story. I have already recommended it several times as I was reading. It was absolutely incredible. I love your characters. They felt like friends and you could feel their pain and joy with them. Thank you for sharing this!
Dunno if its just me but I seem to be skimming though most of this now
I feel so bad for lily
This is sooo good. I wonder if Jake is going to stir up trouble though.
PrettyForAPence chapter 21 . 11/18
What. My eyes are leaking.
Send halp.
PrettyForAPence chapter 16 . 11/17
Ffs I am so happy they eere found okay that I nearly cried. My heart was breaking because I was terrified they were going to be with him TOO long. More then a second was too long tbh, but where they'd of lost all hope and quit fighting.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 37 . 10/16
Brilliant
OH NOOOOO you did the BEEP BEEP BEEP thing

omg what is that beeping

BEEP BEEP BEEP

WHY do people always do the "waking up chapter?" Its so fucking pointless!

Most normal people just go to sleep, then they wake up...theres not this long drawn out period between sleeping an awake.

Shame on you writer for taking all the stupid shit from fan fics and putting them all in one story!
I don't know that I care for the way you are attaching bella to this family. With lily "needing" her now and Edward ohhh so thankful. That's a really codependent way to start a relationship, not healthy at all. And it reminds me of the stories where the kids push adults together. I hate those stories, like a real person would let a child dictate their grown up relationships. Of course that may happen if say the child DIDNT like the other person, but the other way round is just fucking weird. like your going to start a relationship with someone just because your kid likes that person. Too weird.
chapter 12

Edward says "lily. bella I'm coming for you" "I know its been three weeks, and in a REAL kidnapping situation you would both be dead already, but here I come."

Oh, my savior! LOL
Edward called Tanya a whore because the news people caught up with her? Shes a whore? As in Edward paid her to have sex with him? Or shes slutty and Edward knew that and fucked her anyway?

Oh that's right, Edward fucks people he doesn't like. And then pays them to have his babies. I almost forgot what a nasty piece of work Edward was, thanks for reminding me.

And you are again trying to make Tanya a bad guy because she doesn't want kids. What the fuck is so wrong with that? She clearly didn't want to have lily, that was her choice to make. Edward is the bad guy here. Forcing a woman to carry and birth a child she doesn't even want. Fuck him!
pretty fucked up that bella gets kicked around and then also has to reassure a little girl that shes alright
Shes worried there are no razors? seriously? Like that is even a fucking issue in a kidnapping situation? What a fucking moron.
They're worried about the addictive properties of some pain killers? LOL Id be more concerned that it seems that his real daughter Abagail was really sick and now that he thinks lily is her hes going to pump her full of antibiotics and shit. That weird shit about getting them hooked on pain killers so they cant leave was just stupid. Its not like an addiction happens "just like that." AND I might add that some people don't have issues, can stop whenever they want no problems. So it was just a really fucking weird thing to say.
17,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »