Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Rose chapter 38 . 10/9
Such an amazing story! Im so glad that I found it, The way each character survived, developed, struggled, and healed is portrayed in a realistic way. The way you wrote made us readers be horrified for their terrible situations, cry with them, laugh with them, and overall just fall in love with each and every character. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us. Hope to read more of your creations!
PurpleRain27 chapter 35 . 10/2
Loved it, absolutely wonderful story it has it all. On to the epis.
Beautiful beyond words. Thank you so much. I cried, laughed and fell in love.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 38 . 9/16
Wow that was great loved it can we have more please
petegrace564-sjae chapter 9 . 8/25
It’s so hard reading the part about the freezer, knowing what’s actually inside. This part gets me the most. That James is crazy enough to want to keep them close, in the house, not buried somewhere in the woods. And that they are still locked in that room. He probably felt a lot of power doing that. It also kills me that Bella and Lily are so close to them the whole time, unknowingly. Augh! Love this story, glad I’m re-reading it!
KatHat4 chapter 1 . 8/2
Just to let you know, your amazing story This Is Not My Life was featured today on the Fic Dive on the forum A Different Forest as a 'golden oldie' fic!
Kat
Tan chapter 10 . 6/25
Alice's ignorance about every women owning at least one pair of shoes was irritating. I'm guessing this was targeted towards YA, if not then younger.
Tan chapter 9 . 6/25
Aren't there any knives in the kitchen? Why doesn't Bella just fashion one out of a broken plate or something if there isn't?
Tan chapter 7 . 6/25
I don't think you understand what a "HUGE" family is.
amsrule chapter 38 . 5/13
This is one of the stories on ffnet that I can read over and over again. It just really pulls me in, tugs on my heartstrings, and makes me hope for the best for the characters.
kiki638 chapter 38 . 5/3
That was just the perfect ending. It made me cry ️ ️ I loved this so much I couldn't stop reading it until the end.
AHotMess chapter 38 . 4/3
I power through the whole thing without leaving a review, but I just couldn’t not tell you how much Ioved your words and the heart that went into this story. Thanks for writing ️

~k
God! It's ROLL CALL! C'mon!
Bella chapter 38 . 3/4
Hey who wsd that little girl?!
Anikwa chapter 13 . 1/10