Reviews for This Is Not My Life
jimemon chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
This chapter absolutely killed me, tks for updating :)
waitingontoday chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
How long do you think this story is going to be, out of curiosity? Loved the chapter, btw!
casualfan chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
I'm not going to lie, this chapter was very hard to read. That said, it was very well written and you have given us plenty of warning that there would be parts of the story that are very dark and difficult to read. I can only hope (beg, plead, bribe, whatever works) that James continues to be a limpy and he keeps his hands off of Lily. Also if it's not too much to ask that Bella and Lily either rescue themselves or Charlie and Edward rescue them soon. Yeah I know it's your story but just wanted to throw in my two cents.

One thing that I especially loved this chapter was the continued bonding of Bella and Lily. And the way that they are both keeping their focus for the other one, this will hopefully get them both through their ordeal.

The drugs probably scare me the most, which is a huge reason I want them out of there fast. It sounds like he's giving her Oxycontin plus something else (one is black and the other is white), I hope we find out what those are soon.

Sorry for the rambling review, your story really affects me and I can't quite put it into words but I know I'll be reading through the darkest of times and hopefully the lighter ones soon too.
Turn.Me.On chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Poor little Lily. I have to say, Bella is a trooper! I love that Lily wants to protect Bella and vice versa. It must be horrible to constantly be drugged like she is but still have to have coherency to do what James wants her to do. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work :)
mrsamandaclairecullen chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
I'm still addicted, can't wait for more Edward, I hope he kicks James' ass when they are rescued!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Bella needs to learn to gum the meds. That way they are still hidden and she can save what she has and put it in James food. I hate to say I feel sorry for James, but knowing what he went through has a child explains why he is the way he is. The sad thing is there are real children who go through that and are tossed away.

I hope you don't plan on dragging the kid napping out to like Day 7 or something. It would get pretty boring fast since we are each chapter only a "part" since you do both POV. It would just be a lot of the same thing each chapter. I'm not telling you how to write by any means, just stating my view point of what a girl can hope for.

Thank you for updating each week!
gabelle chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
That was hard to read (only because James is so awful...I can't believe he's drugging Bella). They've got to escape soon! I really love this story. It is very intense, but you've written it so well. Love it...keep the updates coming.
evaa shilo chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
update soon!
korinneraylie chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
i so want to turn off james' lights.

i can't wait for them to be rescued.

will it happen soon?

I want some edward and bella lovin'

cherieblossum chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
OK, so Thursdays can never come fast enough and have quickly become my favourite day because of your updates. I think I have been watching too much 'Big Love' because when you mentioned the freezer I kept thinking that either Victoria and Abby are in there or at some point Bella will be put in there. Love that you made James impotent, I was hopeing that was where you were going. I love where Bella and Lily are planning their perfect day. I have to wonder if Tanya is going to come back in the picture when she sees coverage of this over the news. In all the fanfics I've read, Lily is my favourite child, your characterization of her is perfect. I really really love your writing. It reminds me of Emancipation Proclomation because like that fic, when you update I find myself reading the chapter really slowly so that I can make it last. Thursday most definitly can not come fast enough!
GreenPuma chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
Wow, this fic is so good! I can't wait for more :)
flecour chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
I think it was a fantastic chapter. I can see where you would think people would get upset, but they already should have had the assumption that their captivity wouldn't all be rainbows and kitten licks. LOL This stuff is going to happen, its actually a lot more tame than I expected. At least she's not being raped..yet. I totally already expected that. Excellent job so far! )
n0 l0nger in use chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
The rate she is going she will be dependent on those drugs very soon.
Solenoidbelle chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
hurry edward, james makes my stomach ache...
newmoonaholic chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
This story is like a fatal car crash: so difficult to witness yet I just can't turn away. I am thoroughly anxious right now and that is a compliment to your descriptive writing. I'm so worried about the drug use and their debilitating effects. Bella's been so strong but at this pace she will break quickly. I hope they can escape while she still has some strength left. Thanks for the update (and the high blood pressure ;)).
17,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,112 1,119 1,120 1,121 1122 1,123 1,124 1,125 1,132 .. Last Next »