Reviews for This Is Not My Life
charlucas chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Is it bad that I was relieved to have an EPOV this time? The stuff with James is just so sad, and I sort of love what you did with Renee here. Especially the broccoli and cream cheese muffins. As the daughter of a vegetarian whose cookbook was Diet for a Small Planet, I shudder in sympathy.
flecour chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Wow talk about intertwining families. They're all connected now, all the need is Bella and Lily.

Excellent Chapter! )
Charliiee chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Can't believe they found Tanya, glad they didn't make Edward look like the bad guy.
Turn.Me.On chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Awesome awesome update! I really wish Edward or Charlie would have taken a swing at Jacob. The wedding planner? Yeah, he really deserves a nice punch to the jaw ;) Absolutely can't wait to read the next chapter, and the one after that, and you get the point :)
imlovinfanfic chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
another good chapter. i hope tanya isn't going to try to be a part of lily's life once she's back home. lily and edward both deserve someone special in their lives and bella would be a perfect fit. not to mention bella deserves to be charished and loved and edward is the perfect man to do that.
afonalaw chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Fantastic chapter, though all I want to do is cry. I love how you are letting us find out little bits about both Edward and Bella's pasts and who they are now. I'm sorry I didn't review ch 9; the Bella chapters (which I always love and look forward to) just wipe me out, can't imagine what they must to do you. I put the story down thinking that I would come back and review, which I didn't :( I love how you allow us to feel what both Edward and Bella are going through. Great job! And it makes me smile how both of them are falling for the idea of the other. I'll hope for a HEA :) Can't wait for next week.
orlanka chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
great chapter.. tender and heartbreaking - but also gives us great insight into what Charlie and Edward are going thru. thx!
VeThena chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
I knew she was gonna show up some time, it is to be expected I guess! Damn her! But at least she didn't use this to her advantage. Victoria had better show up, she can't let them go through this, it's not right. Poor Edward. But I hope something changes in the upcoming chapters because I feel just as helpless as the characters
kenyaran chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Oh, I love how Edward is falling in love with Blla without ever really meeting her!

How much longer will they be held captive?

Hopefully Vicki will now come forward and let them know the location of the cabin they are being held in. Or at least an anonymous tip letting them know.

Here's hoping a happy reunion takes place soon!
Fiyaaa chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Brilliant chapter... Can't wait for more :-)
mystic pen chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Oh you know this is my fave story so far! :)

I love how Edward and Bella's relationship seems to develop even though they're not together at all...

Oh..I loved the inclusion of Jacob and Tanya into the story - well played! :)

My fave chapters are still of Bella and Lilly - so I can't wait for next one!
cheermom13 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
loved it
JB30 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
I really like your Charlie. He's so kind and sweet and I love how he is so protective over Bella. I also really love the way Bella and Edward are learning about one another from their families and really forming a bond without having even talked to one another. I really like your Alice too. I'm really enjoying your story and anxious to see where you are going with it.
Evil Little Pixie 79 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Another wonderful chapter! I love that Charlie hates Jake, I am such a Jake hater myself. AWW Edward is falling in love with Bella without even meeting her, I can't wait for them to get together! Please say that Bella and Lily will be rescued soon!
Luv4Kristen chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow, This is such a great story. Thank you so much for the slow burn. Your writing is incredible. Cannot wait for the next update!
17,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,112 1,119 1,120 1,121 1122 1,123 1,124 1,125 1,132 .. Last Next »