Reviews for This Is Not My Life
krissylee chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
ok it wasnt to bad it could have gone a lot different but im happy it didnt...hope we get an update soon...
di75 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
omg, its so good and bad and good! dying over here for more
domen913 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
love this story. can not wait for the next update! I'm hoping bella will figure out to maybe throw-up the pills and maybe start saying them. I know its gross but it a solution.
vpg26 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Wow, I can't get enough of this story! Hopefully they will be found soon'
pac1025 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
ok james is really an ahole. great chapter
HateDecidingUsernames chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
I love your chapters more and more... pls let the daddy duo find them soon! i was reduced to tears by this chapter... i really hope Bella doesnt get a major drug problem due to this...

pls update soon!
D Pattinson chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
I really hope they get rescued soon. This is so hard to read. It will just keep getting harder and harder for Bella to focus if she gets hooked on the Oxycontin. Then there is so much story left. There is so much aftermath that will have to take place for them all to recover. Loving this story.
twilightmom1 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
That was really rough to read. Poor Bella. I hope they find a way to escape.
o0S0o chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
this story is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

i wonder how they get out of therea!-how long until they are rescued/escape?

cant wait to see what happens next, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
lovingit3 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
So good. I love how Bella is so amazing with Lily through this difficult situation.
mellissam chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
it is getting more and more interesting, update because I want to read the next chapter :)
PrettyInPrint chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Poor Bella. At least James hasn't been able to go beyond hitting her... small blessings and all.

I hope they get out of there soon, but I suppose they probably won't & I'll have to keep waiting! It's torture! I feel so bad for them.
cheermom13 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
i knew this chap was coming but still poor bella and lily
cardsweety05 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
This is such a great chapter. Bella is going to be such a mess once they finally rescue them. Hopefully James is never able to get it up because it would be even worse if he raped her.

MsCullen1988 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
You had no need to be concerned! It was a really great chapter! This type of story has to be gritty and angsty, I'd be rather let down if you hadn't gone down this route. What Bella is going through and her struggle makes the story more poigant.

This is certainly one of my favourite current stories, I got quite excited when I read I had an alert update for it!

Don't doubt your writing and creative skills. It was good. Seriously good.
17,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,112 1,119 1,120 1,121 1122 1,123 1,124 1,125 1,132 .. Last Next »