Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Luv4Kristen chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow, This is such a great story. Thank you so much for the slow burn. Your writing is incredible. Cannot wait for the next update!
6foot4Kiwi chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Ahh, I am so hooked on this story. It really is great and well written ! Hope you update soon :D
vpg26 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Love this story: can't wait to see what happens next and how B/L are found.
Purple1983 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
really loved this chapter! I found out it is easier to read when there's no abuse in the chapter...imagine that...sigh...hope they get to them soon though...James deserves some punishment soon! wish Bella found a way of feeding James the pills she's forced to take now...
bellamarie117 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
I loved it! Looking back, you had so much in this chapter but it didn't feel rushed or crowded. On a technical note-I love your writing style. Flows well, you have great, detailed descriptions and wonderful dialogue.

Now for the chapter. I'm SO happy we got to see more about Bella and her story and watch Edward learn about her. I love how he's just taking it all in and mentally categorizing all these new aspects about her. I'm with him-I feel better knowing Lily at least has Bella to help her get through everything. I could just feel Edward's guilt in his thoughts about what she must be suffering through.

LOVED that he's composing for BOTH of them. I can't wait for him to actually play each piece for them when they get back. LOVE that he's now dreaming of their life together when they come home and that he's feeling so protective of her.

I'm so happy with how you brought Jake into the story. I was really curious as to how he was going to react to Bella's capture. Charlie was just great in this chapter. My heart breaks for him because he's feeling so much, even though he's trying to maintain his tough guy front. I really enjoyed hearing more from him and seeing him go through her place. His reaction to Jake was just AWESOME. I love that he and Edward are bonding so much.

My only complaint is that I read it too fast and now have to wait another week for an update! So nervous to see what's going on with Bella and Lily at the one week point.

Wow. Epic review... Happy writing!
songster chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
This was one of those chapters where you take a deep breath, knowing that there's bad stuff coming, but you sit back and learn about these characters. The best thing about this chapter is Charlie. I love a fic where he becomes a fully fleshed out character and not the caricature nice old doofus. He's fiercely protective of Bella and recognizes that he may be guilty of using her somewhat over the years. He recognized Bella's need to care for him as not so much reflecting on his inability to care for himself (except for the cooking, LOL) but rather reflects her caring nature. The afternoon at her apartment was a revelation for Edward as well, and I think that if he was to admit it, if his daughter had to be taken, he would be forever grateful that Bella was with her. He knows now without saying it that Bella will protect Lily with her own life because that's who she is.

I also love how Edward uses his music to express his emotions in a tangible way. It was interesting that he began something for Bella and it shows the growing connection he feels to her and not just because she's there with Lily. I am also praying that Tanya is not getting dragged back into this story. I am afraid Edward might do something stupid. There's only so much this guy can handle and Tanya mucking up the scene would be the proverbial straw.
ECis4Me chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
I adore your story.

The Edward chapters because they're a nice break from the "stress" of what horrible things are going to happen to Bella.

It seems that Edward is finally starting to see Bella.. I have a feeling he's going to have a little crush by the time she is home. I'm sure it will take a little while for Bella to get through the hell she's going through.

Hope they will get their hea. :)
irish-fan chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Love Charlie opening up to Edward and Alice. You can tell how much he LOVES Bella. Great Chapter
BeachRosey chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
This situation just seems so dire. Hopefully Vicki will have seen this and can help.
casualfan chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Just like in canon, I love Charlie. My heart breaks for him missing his little girl. Just as of course it breaks for Edward missing his. I loved the songs that Edward composed at the piano. I can only hope he gets the chance to play for Lily at her 5th birthday. The whole time I was reading this chapter, in the back of my mind I kept thinking "I wonder what that sick fuck James is doing to Bella and what Lily is witnessing." I would imagine a parent of a missing child would be thinking that every moment of every day they are missing. God I hope that Victoria saw the piece and comes forward with some information on James - they need to get Bella and Lily out of that madman's control.
Madison Elliott chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
evil tanya lol loved it
domen913 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
keep them coming! love love love this story!
GinnyW 31 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Anyhow, I loved the chapter. My heart went into my throat when I read Tanya's name and of course the media would sensationalise things to hint that it was a possible publicity stunt. Those read spot-on to me. I wonder if Tanya will try to contact Edward now. And I'm curious as to what sort of role Jacob will play in all of this.

Anyhow, Thursday can't come soon enough. Thanks for the update.
lynne0731 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Hi,

I really should be paying you for this!

Loving it!

Lynne
readerkitty chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
How bizarre to have to go on living your life while your child is taken. Both for Charlie and Edward. It must be so surreal going through the motions. I suppose it would become exhausting being on edge the whole time. At some point I guess numbness takes over.

Even so, I was surprised that no one was upset by Alice rifling through Bella's wardrobe. I thought that even for Alice it was a bit too much talking about high heels when she is in the hands of a psycho.

I'm kind of dreading the next BPOV chapter. I just know it's going to be awful for her.
17,611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,117 1,124 1,125 1,126 1127 1,128 1,129 1,130 1,137 .. Last Next »