Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Red-Emerald chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
This story is so gripping! I stayed up to 4am to read this when I happened to come across it at around 2am, just when I was about to go to sleep. It was so intriguing that I couldn't help but read on! But gosh, it's day 3. I can feel the panic in the air, the desperation that causes Edward to just lash out anyway he can. And I'm almost afraid to find out what's happened to Bella since day 1. Did she wake up to a pyschomaniac trying to feed her/inject her with addictive drugs? OHH I really want to find out what happens! You've got me hooked, and hooked bad!

A fantastic 8 chapter so far. I'm loving your characterisations as well as the tone of your writing and I can't wait to see what happens next!
mssgadjet chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Hi!

I'm not used to give reviews (I think I only gave one or 2) but I've read a lot (at least to me) of fanfics and I just had to write you something. So if it's not useful at all (even for your ego) consider yourself warned. :P Here goes.

I am totally engrossed by your story, and I must say I think you are doing an amazing job. I normally don't read fics that aren't complete already because I'm a little too impatient to have to wait for an update but with yours I just couldn't stop reading!

Also I wanted to tell you how happy I was to see good research on the psychological stuff. I have a degree in psychology and i'm doing my masters in criminology with forensic psychology so I understand a little bit of what is described for James. I don't mean to sound like someone who knows it all or something like that, far from it. It's just that I've read some fics that have incorrect assumptions on that level and it kind of ruins the story.

That said, I just wanted to tell you that, in my opinion, you have a great potential in this story such as in characters and story line. I don't know if you reply to these messages but if you do, could you just tell me if there is a specific day of the week that you update please? Thank you for sharing your story and keep going! :)
Lozz.of.London chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
As always deary...I loved it :)

Sure hope Edward and the gang get some sort of clue as to what is happening soon...It's starting to drive me insane lol.

Update soon :)

Take care,

Lauren xoxo
duckey060504 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I just found your story. I love it. Can't wait to read more.
grabadietcoke chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
This is such a total nightmare. I have no idea how he is even functioning. I just keep picturing my own 4 year old. Just goes to show you - NEVER get into the car, never go to the second scene. *sigh* but then there wouldn't be a story to get all worked up over...
Zaidita chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Yay. Havent read a good fic in a while, mostly cause ive been to busy too look, but this one is good! Thanks to the daylighter for sending me the link :) i really like how u took a chapter to explain more about edward and his situation and life, and made him a lil more human by not being afraid to use cuss words lol, although fuck does seem to be his favorite! Lol. Good chapter and i would read more if i didnt have to go to class. :( yeah i know, sad. Well this review is long, but hey, what author DOESNT like a long review? Haha. Bye
Zaidita chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very good opening chapter, and love lily. She is quiet bubbly :D the apple avalanche was too cute. Well i wish i had more to say other than i enjoyed the first chapter, but i think i will continue reading
becky85 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I'm pretty sure I don't want renees recipe, i mean if emmett won't eat that's saying something! Looking forward to the next chapter!
blueXsun chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
omg, that scene with edward and emmett made me cry. :( so sad. so good. and then you back that up emmett cracking jokes about renee and her nasty cooking and made me laugh.

thanks for writing! love it!
Dawnriki chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
This story is terrifying. Really good, but scary. I REALLY don't want Bella to get drugged; I hope she can trick James on that front...and then stab him in the neck with a butcher knife.
mudpuddledemon chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
"Renee, I need coffee before you pull this shit."

“mountain lions” and “walking pneumonia”

“Years of Brussels sprouts evasion, my man."

I think I laughed harder just because it was so unexpected. Thanks for that. It's a great balance.

And...

Reviews get Renee’s recipe.

Plz no. plz.
A Happy Goodbye chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I'm glad Renee is in this story if only to provide some comic relief. You've got her down perfectly- flighty, bad cook, and 'spiritual.' Only Renee would be checking the auras around her while her daughter and someone else's small child has been kidnapped. I loved Charlie's response to her!

This has me on the edge of my seat and still biting my nails!
Paco1230 chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Awesome chapter! I am loving this story so much! The way you are referencing Edward's frame of mind is just amazing. Learning James' past was bad - he is so messed up and scarey to wonder what he could do. I love how Edward seemed to realize the situation Bella is in and how he noticed how she tried to protect Lily. Renee's cooking is hilarious! I love how Emmett was able to lighten Edward's mood a little. Really can't wait for next update! :)
tracieo chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
I love your rec's, we seem ato have athe same taste! there are a few I haven't read yet, thanks for the tips!

Im so sucked in by this story - I have been reading to catch up, one more chap to go!
lsty4rpatz chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
You had me going there for a sec...I thought you were really going to get them back that same day. Loving the alternating POV's.

And the scene with Emmett...love love love. It was amazing. I love me some angst especially when characters have moments like that. They make all the pain worth it.

This story makes me want to hug someone...*snickers and extends arms to computer screen*

Can't wait for more!
17,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,117 1,124 1,125 1,126 1127 1,128 1,129 1,130 1,137 .. Last Next »