Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Turn.Me.On chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
I love that Esme and Alice pretty much forced Charlie to stay with them. I wish I had a family like the Cullens. They really sound like an awesome loving family :)
Turn.Me.On chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Bella is a riot. I love that she is already watching out for Lilly even though she doesn't know her :)
Turn.Me.On chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
I cannot even begin to imagine what Edward must be feeling. If that were my son or daughter, God, I'd probably faint too. I'd be a wreck! Poor Edward.
Turn.Me.On chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
I am loving the story so far! Great job on it :)
Turn.Me.On chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Edward really sounds like father of the year material! And I seriously want to slap the ever loving CRAP out of Tanya, which I'm sure, is how you intended for us readers to feel about her ;)
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Awesome start! The prologue already has me hooked :)
kenziemorton chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
omg! when will they be found i can't take it anymore please update soon, love your story
D Pattinson chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
I'm totally loving this story. I'm so glad EBT recommended it. It has the most amazing and interesting plot line and I'm loving how you go back and forth with the POV's between the chapters. I can't wait to get back to Bella's POV to see how her and Lily are handling everything. I also think you are doing an amazing job on the psyche of these characters and what they are going through mentally. It is very realistic.

~D
Honey Jenkins chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
You used "That's what she said!" YAY!

Truly, this is one of my favorite FF stories of all time. I really appreciate Bella's bravery in not being an idiot and pissing James off. I get so tired of the stories where the girl snaps back with an attitude, not getting a clue that it just sets off the psycho. She and Lily are so cute. Aww. I'm scared...

Edward is really a sympathetic character, which I can't always say for other twistings of him. The scenario you've placed them all in works great.
LyricalKris chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
. I always had thought that the term ‘love at first sight’ only applied to romantic relationships, but in that instant I just knew that I really loved this little girl, and I had to keep her safe. YES!

People think that love is the same thing as attraction. It ain't. One of my good friends - I saw her at work one day and heard her cracking a joke and I instantly loved her and wanted her - but not in a sexual way, at all.

Love is beautiful in all its forms and Bella's relationship with Lily is just gorgeous.

And oh my god the last line was just chilling.
LyricalKris chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
My heart hurts for Edward. I never was able to take his pain.

Once again, amazing characterization - Edward, vulnerable and yet still logical and strong and angry.

Bella - terrified but still strong and protective of little Lily.

James - fucking... jesus h christ. It's so much creepier (and better as far as storytelling) making him crazy like that. It's so much different than when writers just kinda have the bad dude waltz in and wave a gun around and curse a few people out. Like, when he called Bella Victoria I literally did one of those wheezy gasp numbers.
LyricalKris chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
::whimpers:: Famous last words.

Sigh.

Love your Bella, but I already told you this. I love the fact that you acknowledge that not everyone has to sow the wild oats...like wtf is that? I've never felt a need personally, so I was right on the same page as Bella. Also, very familiar with her dating scene. Lol. I don't like bars. I work (and believe me when I say THAT pool is off limits) I go to school (night school where everyone else usually has kids, jobs and ... wives). I hang out with friends at Disneyland and I write.

Where's the dating scene in THAT? Ah well.

And I like the honesty with which you wrote about Jacob, and how her heart was not broken over it. I think it's an honest portrayal of that type of relationship.

Have I mentioned how much I love your writing?
LyricalKris chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Kisses to Daddy Edward and fucking /flipping of the bird to Tanya. Though, I have to say that I love how Edward handled the situation, and the honesty in which he thinks about that he doesn't regret his daughter but he doesn't want to do that again.

Once again, excellent characterization and setting up the backstory in a personal way whilst not being even remotely boring.
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Whoa dude. Like... fucking whoa.

Have you considered writing screenplays? You are fucking phenomenal at setting the scene and developing characters with words and actions.

First of all...flipping love Daddy Edward. Excellent characterization.

Second, I love Bella. You got her. How the fuck you did that when all she did this chapter was crack a joke is beyond me. That was an astounding bit of writing though - setting Bella apart from "most women", just like she is. /sigh. I love Bella.

I love Lily too, she's adorable.

And then, STRAIGHT into the action. Yea, you'd be a fricken producer's wet dream. Just.../flabbergasted.
darcy13 chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
I've got to tell you-I'm stunned by the volume of terror that fills my heart when I think about your characters of Bella and Lily with that madman. I have to keep reminding myself that they're fictional characters, but I have to tell you that the situation that you've created is truly and realistically frightening. I'm so afraid for them. Also, as a parent myself, I can't imagine what Charlie and Edward are going through. Charlie's in law enforcement. Surely he knows the statistics. The longer they're gone, the worse the statistics get.

You've got a terrifying and spellbinding tale here!
17,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,117 1,124 1,125 1,126 1127 1,128 1,129 1,130 1,137 .. Last Next »