Reviews for This Is Not My Life
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Whoa dude. Like... fucking whoa.

Have you considered writing screenplays? You are fucking phenomenal at setting the scene and developing characters with words and actions.

First of all...flipping love Daddy Edward. Excellent characterization.

Second, I love Bella. You got her. How the fuck you did that when all she did this chapter was crack a joke is beyond me. That was an astounding bit of writing though - setting Bella apart from "most women", just like she is. /sigh. I love Bella.

I love Lily too, she's adorable.

And then, STRAIGHT into the action. Yea, you'd be a fricken producer's wet dream. Just.../flabbergasted.
darcy13 chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
I've got to tell you-I'm stunned by the volume of terror that fills my heart when I think about your characters of Bella and Lily with that madman. I have to keep reminding myself that they're fictional characters, but I have to tell you that the situation that you've created is truly and realistically frightening. I'm so afraid for them. Also, as a parent myself, I can't imagine what Charlie and Edward are going through. Charlie's in law enforcement. Surely he knows the statistics. The longer they're gone, the worse the statistics get.

You've got a terrifying and spellbinding tale here!
cougellie chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Just got hooked on this after seeing a mention from Ginny on Twitter. This is addicting and heartbreaking! I hope you update soon and that they find them soon! Ellie
annasense chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
I am loving loving loving this story. I was in need of a little more substance (I love the lemons, I do, but still)... and having recently decided I want children, this is really what I need right now. I love each of the characters you've created... already, they're beautiful and complex. I'm checking daily now for updates.

I'm with you on your comments about SM. I love the love story she created, too. If you're interested, my friend and I wrote a tasteful, true-to-character version of Isle Esme. It sounds like something you might enjoy reading.

Keep up the good work and please don't abandon this story! I know you're busy with those little ones, but you're very talented and I enjoy reading your work.
Zaidita chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
O such an intense chapter! O what happened? Did victoria take their daughter and run away cuz he is fuckin crazy? Or did they die and then he went crazy, or did he kill them and is now in some crazy state of mind where he thinks they ran away? O man thats crazy! Awesomechapter, i almost cried for him at the end when he was like "and i was their little boy again". Aw! Man this is good
Zaidita chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Hahahahahahahahahah ha. I cant tell u how much i love this chapter AND BELLA! Her character is def. A woman after my own heart. "I fucking hate roses." O i loved that line more than any cause, if u dont mind me sharing, those were my exact words last week when i told my bff about the roses a guy gave me. So retarded. And i love Mr. Darcy. Ah :) such a wonderful chapter. Heehee.
xsleepingswanx chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Found this today, can't wait for more
afonalaw chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I am equally intrigued and invested with both sides of your story. Edward is so heartbreaking with his loss as is Bella, two sides of the same coin. So looking forward to where you take this. Love the story. Looking forward to Bella and Lily next.
lovelywendy chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
! ah..
Red-Emerald chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
This story is so gripping! I stayed up to 4am to read this when I happened to come across it at around 2am, just when I was about to go to sleep. It was so intriguing that I couldn't help but read on! But gosh, it's day 3. I can feel the panic in the air, the desperation that causes Edward to just lash out anyway he can. And I'm almost afraid to find out what's happened to Bella since day 1. Did she wake up to a pyschomaniac trying to feed her/inject her with addictive drugs? OHH I really want to find out what happens! You've got me hooked, and hooked bad!

A fantastic 8 chapter so far. I'm loving your characterisations as well as the tone of your writing and I can't wait to see what happens next!
mssgadjet chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Hi!

I'm not used to give reviews (I think I only gave one or 2) but I've read a lot (at least to me) of fanfics and I just had to write you something. So if it's not useful at all (even for your ego) consider yourself warned. :P Here goes.

I am totally engrossed by your story, and I must say I think you are doing an amazing job. I normally don't read fics that aren't complete already because I'm a little too impatient to have to wait for an update but with yours I just couldn't stop reading!

Also I wanted to tell you how happy I was to see good research on the psychological stuff. I have a degree in psychology and i'm doing my masters in criminology with forensic psychology so I understand a little bit of what is described for James. I don't mean to sound like someone who knows it all or something like that, far from it. It's just that I've read some fics that have incorrect assumptions on that level and it kind of ruins the story.

That said, I just wanted to tell you that, in my opinion, you have a great potential in this story such as in characters and story line. I don't know if you reply to these messages but if you do, could you just tell me if there is a specific day of the week that you update please? Thank you for sharing your story and keep going! :)
Lozz.of.London chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
As always deary...I loved it :)

Sure hope Edward and the gang get some sort of clue as to what is happening soon...It's starting to drive me insane lol.

Update soon :)

Take care,

Lauren xoxo
duckey060504 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
I just found your story. I love it. Can't wait to read more.
grabadietcoke chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
This is such a total nightmare. I have no idea how he is even functioning. I just keep picturing my own 4 year old. Just goes to show you - NEVER get into the car, never go to the second scene. *sigh* but then there wouldn't be a story to get all worked up over...
Zaidita chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Yay. Havent read a good fic in a while, mostly cause ive been to busy too look, but this one is good! Thanks to the daylighter for sending me the link :) i really like how u took a chapter to explain more about edward and his situation and life, and made him a lil more human by not being afraid to use cuss words lol, although fuck does seem to be his favorite! Lol. Good chapter and i would read more if i didnt have to go to class. :( yeah i know, sad. Well this review is long, but hey, what author DOESNT like a long review? Haha. Bye
17,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,117 1,124 1,125 1,126 1127 1,128 1,129 1,130 1,137 .. Last Next »