Reviews for This Is Not My Life
LyricalKris chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
thank you for continuing to be honest with this story. It would not have been realistic if James didn't hurt her, with the back story you set up...and it keeps with the whole creepiness/danger factor.

Bella and Lily are so strong. I 3 them both.

Thank you again. This was good. Hard. But good.
enthusiast23 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Oh sad and so hard to read. You did a great job with this chapter! Knock his lights off hehehe well that made me smile!

Hopefully this James torture isn't going to last to long...
jewelsw chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Love the story - though it's heartbreaking. I'm not sure how long I can read about Bella being abused and I worry he will rape her when he is able to. I hope they are found soon or can escape. Of course it would be great to know how long you plan for them to be there, but then that would ruin your plot - so I will trust you and hope it will be okay.
MUNCHKIN01 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Thanks for the update. Will Bella and Lily be held captive for a long time? Hope Bella stays strong and really knocks James lights out.
hornywife chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
I was crying in this chapter everytime James took Bella into his room and counted the marbles. Please let them be found soon!
bellamarie117 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010 wasn't QUITE as bad as I'd anticipated. TG the man is having 'issues' with his junk because I was really expecting that he'd have raped her by now. I wonder how long that will last? I'm still nervous that it's going to happen sometime.

Love that Bella is singing her Beatles songs-that is so sweet! And their chats, planning out a 'perfect day' and everything-Bella is doing such a great job at keeping Lily strong. And Lily is so sweet trying to help Bella and standing up for her. Definitely her daddy's girl.

So the only way I could see Bella attacking him with a 'weapon' would be with a pot of boiling water-throw it in his face and burn the jackass. Other than that, I have no clue how they're going to escape.

Oh and the pills? That (and obviously the belt) are the worst. I was a little relieved that at least he hasn't been giving Lily any meds (not yet at least).

Can't wait for more! Great update-you had nothing to worry about!
Nolebucgrl chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Well yeah, that sucked but it wasn't unexpected. I doubt anybody is reading this fic expects rainbows and unicorns. I'm impressed with Bella's drive to get out and look forward to the day Edward gets his hands on James. Lily is doing amazingly well and hopefully she will continue to help Bella as best she can.
orlanka chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
oh wow! poor Bella! Despite her circumstances, she is being so strong for her and Lilly. James better get what is coming to him!
Red-Emerald chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Ahh so that's how Edward Cullen makes an appearance without being in the same room and having only met Bella for a minute or two. You weren't joking about the impending darkness! I'm loving it in a sick, depressed way! You gotta take what you're given because I'm glad that Bella doesn't get raped (yet?) and is 'merely' drugged to a non-funtioning extend. Haha.

Lily seems like a minature Alice when she talked about makeup and fashion! It's absolutely adorable! And concerning Bella's plan to escape... I'm thinking she should give James food poisoning on the day she works out some way to get out of the locked cabin. Considering she's in charge of cooking and all. I can see it now... :D It'll be a happy day!

That was a lovely chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next!
3kdz4me chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
I LOVE this story like a fat kid loves cake. Thank you for updating!
CRob25 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Well you defiantly weren't playing around about it being a dark chapter. I mean I figured James would do crazy shit, but the marble thing was horrible. It was hard reading that, so I can't imagine having to write it. Good Job! lol I can't wait to read more.
edaddict3254 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
thank you for the update!

really great story, but so damn uncomfortable to read. this one really hurt.

god, james is such a sadistic fucker. bella is strong and brave and she is taking such good care of lily. and lily is being so brave and smart for a 4 1/2 year old...god my heart breaks for them both.

bella needs to convince james to stop giving her the meds. perhaps she can convince him that they're making her zone out to the point where she can't function properly and that she could take better care of him if he stopped giving them to her? yes? at any rate, they have to keep working on their plan. i can't remember, does james keep the meds locked up? maybe bella could steal them and put them all in his scrambled eggs - for a nice little breakfast surprise, you know?

i can see where this story could go on for quite some time, i am just curious (i don't know if anyone has asked this question or not), how long do you anticipate this story being? i guess i'm wondering how much longer will this pain and angst will continue...

here's looking forward to happier times ahead, whenever they get here...
CatMasters chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
that was an awesome chapter. I loved it. Yeah it was horribly hard and seeing Bella get beat was gut wrenching but she isn't being raped. That's great to know. I just wonder how long it will take to find James. I am guessing he is pretty far off the map.
Treya chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
wow that chapter was horrifying. I can't wait for Edward or Bella to beat him senseless.
tinamarie22 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
You were right this was a pretty hard chapter. Bella is being AMAZINGLY strong and is taking wonderful care of Lilly! I'm worried about the pills! and I'm still not giving up the hope that they'll be found sooner (much much sooner) rather than later! (or that Bella beats james over the head with a frying pan!)
17,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,117 1,124 1,125 1,126 1127 1,128 1,129 1,130 1,137 .. Last Next »