Reviews for This Is Not My Life
lovingit3 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Great chapter! So glad that Tanya didn't play the poor mother card!
villanova chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
I trully hope that the TV exposure will give them some leads. I think you captured Edward's and Charlie's feeling of being useless waiting for things to happen. Will Tanya make another appearance, and could Jacob actually help finding Bella. Can't wait to read more.
BilliCullen chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Oh god poor Charlie, poor Edward... how hard would that be to have a child kidnapped at whatever age. I love how you show that it doesn't matter than one fathers child is older and one is younger. Their grief is the same.

I look forward to more of this story and hope to hell James doesn't hurt anyone. Except for maybe himself. That might make me VERY happy.
alcg123 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Will we find out how they knew about Tanya? LOVE THIS STORY!
PrettyInPrint chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
another fantastic piece to the story. i really enjoyed the time spent at bella's apartment & especially like the bond between charlie & alice (and c & e, to a lesser extent). very sweet, and still so sad.
THot2774 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Another great chapter. This has become my "stop everything and read immediately" story. I also tried recommending it to my hair dresser that shares my insane need to read fan-fic 10 hours a day. She was already on story alert! I just thought that was fabulous for how new the story is and thought I'd share. Have a great day and looking forward to another great update soon.
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
i'm so please that charlie and Edward are bonding over there mutual grieve, i really want to punch jake in the face as well...

please please please update soon.
shaleann chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
You've totally captured my attention with your story! I have it bookmarked just awaiting for your updates. Wonderful! Please continue writing.
Livie79 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
This was a nice chapter considering the actual darkness of this story. Like I said I think I need these less heavy chapters in between the ones of Bella's POV because those, well, they disturb me as I am sure you intend for them to. I'm looking forward to as well as dreading the next chapter! Great job!
lovinjim chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
This was a great chapter...Alot of insight to not only Bella's life before but what love Charlie and she share. I really love the fact that Edward read her books, not only the ones she wrote, but the ones that Charlie gave her. And, that you can start to see that Edward is really starting to view Bella, as a caregiver, and that seems to give him hope.

Again, great chapter and can't wait for more!
Jillybeans122 chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
This was a good chapter. We learned more about Bella's life, and really how everyone is settling back into life. Edward and Charlies routine of going to the station every morning, Renee and Phil leaving to get back to there life. It just shows that life must go on some way some how no matter what tragedy you are facing. I can't help but wonder how long they will be missing for, how long before Bella tries to escape! I feel like I'm on the edge of my seat waiting!
JayJayxox chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Oh god I just love this story :)

Can't wait for next update, it always makes my day!
CatMasters chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
WOW, how did they find out about Tanya, that was low, why have a section of her saying nothing but no comment. how horrible for Edward.

Now does James see the interview? What would happen if he did?

Edward is definitely intrigued by Bella and wants to know more. I love how he wants to help her when she is found. and how possessive he got about the Jacob thing. He's reading her books, that is so aaw.

Can't wait for more!
TwilightSVU chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Love it. I do hope that Bella and Lily could somehow escape from James and stole his car or van, in order to get away from him.
Abilynn chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
God, I love this story! I have this impulse to rifle through all the leads/information coming in so that something can be found to help find the girls and that's just silly cuz obviously it would be a waste of my time but still the desire is there. I feel so connected with these characters that while Alice was going through Bell's closet I wanted to hide away a couple pairs of sweat pants so she would have something comfy to come home to, Alice should be more respectful of others wants, needs and desires, it's not all about Alice! hehe Thanks for sharing this wonderful story! I hope Lily and Bella are OK
17,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,117 1,124 1,125 1,126 1127 1,128 1,129 1,130 1,137 .. Last Next »