Reviews for This Is Not My Life
WATHFK chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
james is freakin crazy! i hope bella and lily dont get hurt trying to escape

i wanna know whats in the deep freezer

UPDATE SOON
darcy13 chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
Thank goodness he's "broken." While James' physical abuse is horrific, I so worried about the drugs he's making Bella take!
kirsaleigh chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
Great chapter...can't wait for the next one :)I love how you keep alternating the POVs every chapter. It leaves me knowing what is coming up next but not...not sure if that made sense to you but i understand it lol :) I love this story!
reesessweetie chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
these poor poor girls. gosh. i feel soo horrible for bella. i'm glad nothing too traumatic has happened to lily yet. i was soo worried for that kid, but now, it seems like james won't really hurt lily. only bella. wow...

i really really love your bella in here. she is soo strong and brave. even after being beat up like that by james, she still manages to put on a brave face for lily and refuses to break down in front of the little one. i just love bella soo soo much for caring about lily so much. and when lily saved bella by screaming when she heard james shouting at bella, that almost broke my heart. that little girl is soo brave to try to help bella like that. i'm soo proud of her. and of bella.

and THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH for not letting bella be raped. the emotional trauma after that would be much too much for bella, i think. i hate stories with rape in them and i'm glad this story seems to be steering clear of that. if i know a story contains it, i just won't read it. but since i'm already so invested in this story, even if you do have it, i probably will still read it...

anyways, i think the next chapter will be a epov. i mean, it seems to be alterating between edward and bella.. i'm a little glad.. this chapter made me cry soo much! i hate seeing the two girls get abused like this...

i wonder how long it will take for them to be rescued? or for bella and lily to save themselves? i hope that bella will be the one to save them and not the police. i just like the idea of bella being the heroine and saving both herself and lily. i don't want her to seem like the poor damsel in distress who is doing nothing but waiting for help. and she obviously isn't doing that. thank you for making her character so strong. she isn't the daughter of a police chief for nothing.

again, thanks soo much for this chapter! it was soo good and very emotional for me. i can't wait for the next one!
googlyeyessetmeonFIRE chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
hi, ive extremely enjoyed your story so far.

i find it inspiring for me, coz i find myself wanting to write more after reading this :)

i can tell what the characters are feeling and i always like a story with angst in it.

this is the FIRST fanfic ive read about edward having a kid, because the story has really captured my interest and its like im there with the characters :D

so i hope you UPDATE soon, coz im really looking forward to the next chapter!
twifanficfreak chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
As much as I love your story and I really do love it. I am thinking that I need to take a break from it and come back later when it is closer to being finished. I promise I will come back and was wondering how many chapters the story will be?
Rosalie-Emmett-Kristin-Jett chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
PLEASE UPDATE AS SON AS YOU CAN! I LOVE THIS STORY! AH!
Lozz.of.London chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
Hey girl.

As always...Amazing :)

When she smashed the glass I was praying that she would pick a bit up and run at him with it lol...How screwed up am I?

I hope they get out soon, I can't stand them being trapped with him but it's so sweet that Bella and Lily have each other...Their relationship is heart warming, seriously.

Anyways...I WANT JAMES TO DIE!

Update soon and take care :)

Laurenxoxo
ByeByeBye13 chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
I can not descibe the anguish and heartache your words are making me feel... & in the beginning you said it was going to be bad but I could not have imagined. Fantastic story - as sick as I feel I will not stop reading - I have to know the outcome... but I dread the next chapter
ByeByeBye13 chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
& I thought the last one gave me chills...I'm actually a little sick, but addicted to your story!
ByeByeBye13 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
how horrible to be in E's shoes. this chapter gave me chills...
ByeByeBye13 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
good insight into Bella... can't wait to read more
ByeByeBye13 chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I finally found the story again! I read the first chapter like 2 weeks ago & then got side tracked!

Very original on how Daddyward has Lily. I've read several that he and Tanya divorced or she died etc. but not one that she was a flat out b*tch from the get go and basically acted as a surrogate!
GinnyW 31 chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
They are in such an awful situation, and geez the drugs. I'm honestly surprised that Bella hasn't passed out from them. Blech. Wasn't she not wanting to take advil earlier in the story... or... hmm... I'll have to go look.

Lily is one smart cookie and just adorable.

My only... hm... it's not crit, it's just me expressing a preference. I don't like non-con, however, I do expect it in this story... not expect in a good way, I should add. Anyhow, my only point to make is that if it does make its way into the story that there are very effective ways of writing it without being very descriptive.

Looking forward to the next update. Thanks.
MishaIsMyKing chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
I knew it would be worth waiting for and you did disappoint! Wow what an amazing chapter update. I have to say the whole marbles in the jar was so cleaver. I could really feel Bella's pure fear and hate for them. James gets better and better as a character, glade that he seems to be having issues in the getting it up department but I wonder how long that's going to last? See before I was desperate to hear from Bella and now I'm going up the wall waiting to see how Edward and co are coping and what more there hind out on crazy eyes! I hope they can track down the "real" Victoria and find out what it is she went through with James but I not sure if that will do more bad then good?

Well thank you so much for the update, you continue, faithful fan and follower, Rizzo x
17,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,119 1,126 1,127 1,128 1129 1,130 1,131 1,132 1,139 .. Last Next »