Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Zaidita chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
O what an ass :( james. U horrible man. :( this is so good, and creative. And im glad bella realizes she cant let lilly forget. And lilly is smart. Love them both
ash902 chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Loving this story so far...definitely can't wait to see what happens next!
cheekycharlie chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
another awesome chap keep up the good work
cheekycharlie chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
“I think we have to do what he says, but I won’t leave you. And even though I don’t know you, I want you to know that I love you.”

so sweet heartbreaking and scary.

you had me tearing up.
cheekycharlie chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Great story!

was rec to me by a friend I have to thank her millions lol.
cheekycharlie chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
another brilliant chapter
cheekycharlie chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
awesome awesome
cheekycharlie chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wow that was awesome cant wait to read more.
WATHFK chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
This story is awesome i freakin love it! i havent read anything like this before.

How often are you going to update the story?

I love how intense the bpovs are just wondering what jame is going to do to the girls keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Zaidita chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Poor charlie didnt have a chance against those two! Gah intense chapter and pretty serious problems. What in the world is james thinkin? Was he "planning" on taking two random strangers? Or did he think/know he would find the real victoria and abigale again? O this is soo good!
kenziemorton chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
please update soon, i have to know what happens next. how long is this story? how often do you update?
CourtRose chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
hahaha I really like it :)

It's scary, and I'm on the edge of my seat scared for what might happen to Bella and Lily, but I love your witty dialogue and plot!

keep writing!

ps. I dont really want Renee's recipe... lol!
Zaidita chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
O man. "Ive missed u" does not sound very good! Even though i already knew the whole kidnappin scenerio, this was STILL intense. Kuddos on keepin it interesting even though we already knew!
Turn.Me.On chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
You are doing a fabulous job with this story. It had me hooked right from the get go. If it were up to me, you'd already have a thousand reviews :)
Turn.Me.On chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
How James could think Bella is fat in any way, is mind boggling. I guess it's to be expected though, seeing as he's effing delusional!
17,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,119 1,126 1,127 1,128 1129 1,130 1,131 1,132 1,139 .. Last Next »