Reviews for This Is Not My Life
tracieo chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
I love your rec's, we seem ato have athe same taste! there are a few I haven't read yet, thanks for the tips!

Im so sucked in by this story - I have been reading to catch up, one more chap to go!
lsty4rpatz chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
You had me going there for a sec...I thought you were really going to get them back that same day. Loving the alternating POV's.

And the scene with Emmett...love love love. It was amazing. I love me some angst especially when characters have moments like that. They make all the pain worth it.

This story makes me want to hug someone...*snickers and extends arms to computer screen*

Can't wait for more!
tracieo chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
WE did cry the day my best friend's daughter stopped saying "chebit" for ketchup the day the chebit died, my hub still gets misty about it -

so many questions - nothing to do but keep reading!
Eternally-Mine chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
poor edward :((

please post more soon
BeanFlikn247 chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Umm, I think I'll pass on Renee's recipe, but thanks anyway ;). So sad to see Edward breaking down into sobs like that, I wanted to cry with him (but I'm at work so that wouldn't be prudent). I was so hoping that they would find more at the house than what they did, so that was a let down. So I guess I would be trying to track down Victoria if I were the police since she might have an idea as to where they might be right? So looking forward to BPOV, even though I am thoroughly terrified to find out whats happening to them. Thanks for the update, loved it, you rock!

Till Next Time...

~Connie~
mellissam chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
the story is great, I can't wait to rwad more. I'm eagerly waiting to read the next chapter. :)
Cullenary chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I know I say this through every review but I mean it! "BEST NEW STORY ON FANFIC!" I Love it-your doing such a great job of portraying your characters emotions and stress and trauma...I am glad the cops on onto who all the suspects are now and know who thier dealing with...I am nervous for your update cuz I know its gonna be B's POV and I am terrified for her...I love E and Charlies relationship too-you have created them so good with 2 men on the same mission to look for thier little girls and it is so truly touching and original...thanks for writing! xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo
MishaIsMyKing chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
James Issues x10 wow I think it safe to say Bella is a little bit screwed, poor thing! Can't wait to see her BPOV next and what's been happening there end but honestly after hearing about James past I think she is going to need to be a tough cookie, not that she isn't already!

I was so excited to see you have update, no doubt just like your other army of true fans and again your writing and story telling was top notch and has me on tender hooks!

x
ecxe chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
holy crap, this plays out like a movie! you've done a great job constructing a well thought out plot, im on the edge of my seat as i read this!
KittyPimms chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Oh, Emmett... you make the world a better place.
MyaSarae chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
I love love love this story! I can't wait for them to be found even though it hasn't been very long and I can't wait to see Bella,Edward,and Lily as a is so job!
MissEbullition chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
omg I LOVE THIS STORY! you have an awesome plot - this is definately oing somewhere good :) ok well update when you can

twisagababy xo
domen913 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
love it! please please please keep the updates coming!
ezzie111 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Hey, I'm really liking this fic. The lack of E/B interaction is tough, but obviously hard to avoid considering the plot. Even still, every chapter is keeping me intrigued and I'm looking forward to what comes next. Thanks!
Treya chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Ew I will review please don't give me that recipe. gag. :P
17,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,119 1,126 1,127 1,128 1129 1,130 1,131 1,132 1,139 .. Last Next »