Reviews for This Is Not My Life
blueXsun chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
omg, that scene with edward and emmett made me cry. :( so sad. so good. and then you back that up emmett cracking jokes about renee and her nasty cooking and made me laugh.

thanks for writing! love it!
Dawnriki chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
This story is terrifying. Really good, but scary. I REALLY don't want Bella to get drugged; I hope she can trick James on that front...and then stab him in the neck with a butcher knife.
mudpuddledemon chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
"Renee, I need coffee before you pull this shit."

“mountain lions” and “walking pneumonia”

“Years of Brussels sprouts evasion, my man."

I think I laughed harder just because it was so unexpected. Thanks for that. It's a great balance.

And...

Reviews get Renee’s recipe.

Plz no. plz.
A Happy Goodbye chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I'm glad Renee is in this story if only to provide some comic relief. You've got her down perfectly- flighty, bad cook, and 'spiritual.' Only Renee would be checking the auras around her while her daughter and someone else's small child has been kidnapped. I loved Charlie's response to her!

This has me on the edge of my seat and still biting my nails!
Paco1230 chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Awesome chapter! I am loving this story so much! The way you are referencing Edward's frame of mind is just amazing. Learning James' past was bad - he is so messed up and scarey to wonder what he could do. I love how Edward seemed to realize the situation Bella is in and how he noticed how she tried to protect Lily. Renee's cooking is hilarious! I love how Emmett was able to lighten Edward's mood a little. Really can't wait for next update! :)
tracieo chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
I love your rec's, we seem ato have athe same taste! there are a few I haven't read yet, thanks for the tips!

Im so sucked in by this story - I have been reading to catch up, one more chap to go!
lsty4rpatz chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
You had me going there for a sec...I thought you were really going to get them back that same day. Loving the alternating POV's.

And the scene with Emmett...love love love. It was amazing. I love me some angst especially when characters have moments like that. They make all the pain worth it.

This story makes me want to hug someone...*snickers and extends arms to computer screen*

Can't wait for more!
tracieo chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
WE did cry the day my best friend's daughter stopped saying "chebit" for ketchup the day the chebit died, my hub still gets misty about it -

so many questions - nothing to do but keep reading!
Eternally-Mine chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
poor edward :((

please post more soon
BeanFlikn247 chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Umm, I think I'll pass on Renee's recipe, but thanks anyway ;). So sad to see Edward breaking down into sobs like that, I wanted to cry with him (but I'm at work so that wouldn't be prudent). I was so hoping that they would find more at the house than what they did, so that was a let down. So I guess I would be trying to track down Victoria if I were the police since she might have an idea as to where they might be right? So looking forward to BPOV, even though I am thoroughly terrified to find out whats happening to them. Thanks for the update, loved it, you rock!

Till Next Time...

~Connie~
mellissam chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
the story is great, I can't wait to rwad more. I'm eagerly waiting to read the next chapter. :)
Cullenary chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I know I say this through every review but I mean it! "BEST NEW STORY ON FANFIC!" I Love it-your doing such a great job of portraying your characters emotions and stress and trauma...I am glad the cops on onto who all the suspects are now and know who thier dealing with...I am nervous for your update cuz I know its gonna be B's POV and I am terrified for her...I love E and Charlies relationship too-you have created them so good with 2 men on the same mission to look for thier little girls and it is so truly touching and original...thanks for writing! xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo
MishaIsMyKing chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
James Issues x10 wow I think it safe to say Bella is a little bit screwed, poor thing! Can't wait to see her BPOV next and what's been happening there end but honestly after hearing about James past I think she is going to need to be a tough cookie, not that she isn't already!

I was so excited to see you have update, no doubt just like your other army of true fans and again your writing and story telling was top notch and has me on tender hooks!

x
ecxe chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
holy crap, this plays out like a movie! you've done a great job constructing a well thought out plot, im on the edge of my seat as i read this!
KittyPimms chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Oh, Emmett... you make the world a better place.
17,381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,119 1,126 1,127 1,128 1129 1,130 1,131 1,132 1,139 .. Last Next »