Reviews for This Is Not My Life
bakagirl123 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
update soon please
emdh chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
not sure I want the recipe, but that was a great chapter!
o0S0o chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
great chapter!

i wonder where victoria and abigail are...if they're even alive!

does that mean that bella will slwoly become addicted to the drugs or is she going to somehow find a way to fake taking them...?

how long do you think that the kidnapped section of the story is going to take place, or are you not going to deal with the aftermath too much?

anyways...cant wait to see what happens next, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
superganhc chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Can't wait until the next post. You are doing a wonderful job in keeping the interest up.
saraamin chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
oh honey what a shitty chapter what a fucked up psychopath what a sad sad story you have here

shivers went through my whole body thinking of the life James have had so far.

oh i dont know if i want to write any more right now i am just so frustrated and angry i am so sad at the same time oh...

thank you as always for your responds lightning my day :D
Jillybeans122 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the next update! Your story is addicting! :-) I'm really curious to see if James actually hurts Bella.
lovinjim chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Poor Edward, I really like hearing his POV on this. And when he went to the woods and fell asleep, my heart broke a little. And the whole Renee in the kitchen, was hilarious. And Charlie and Emmett are usually always 2 of my favs. They are just a man's man type of people and speak their minds.

I hope that we will be getting to the part of the story where we will see more Bella taking action against James and hopefully getting reunited with their families. And seeing Bella and Edward get closer. OH so much to look forward to with this one, I am excited!

GREAT JOB!
sballLuvr5 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
oh my God. hahaha what the hell did Renee make? that sounds disgusting lol. really great chapter. i hope they find them soon. update soon!

Kristi
ECis4Me chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
I really like how you add a little blurb of what happened last time at the beginning of your chapters.

I was glad to see Edward finally scream/hit/lose it. He needs to get that out!

I will pass on the recipe, btw.. :)

Ooh and I live in the Seattle area, just outside of Kent.

Looking forward to BPOV. (and scared at the same time)..

Great chapter!
Sophie2003 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
heartbreaking. Poor Edward. I am still not sure I can stomach the other side of the story though...maybe I'll just read EPOV until things get better. I'm a sissy. I like my angst without abuse. But I'll keep reading & reviweing!
cherieblossum chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
I love love love Renee!I'm interested in (I'm assumeing way later in the story) seeing Bella's interaction with her mother. You do such a wonderful job of adding small bits of humour into this story, its just enough to relieve some of the tension without insulting the readers by making light of a horrible situation. I also liked how you included some twilight lines in this chapter. I am very curious to see what has happened to the real Victoria and Abigail. I am also still holding out hope that James is impotent keeping the Bella abuse to a minimum but I'm sure whatever you write will be perfect. Anticipating the next update!
charlucas chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Yikes! The profile sounds like a serial killer's, never mind a molester, which is bad enough. Please, please don't let them be subject to sexual abuse...

I agree w/the poster who thought Renee's comic relief was much needed. I was scared to read this chapter but the comic bits kept me from finding it too angsty to handle.
evaa shilo chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
update soon!
Myrae chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Wow, this story is such an amazing example of anxiety and mental torture for all parties involved. You've done such an excellent job capturing each character's emotions...fantastic!

Great job and I'm on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
misswhiting chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
I like egg plant, and poor Edward I can't imagine loosing a child
17,372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,120 1,127 1,128 1,129 1130 1,131 1,132 1,133 1,140 .. Last Next »