Reviews for This Is Not My Life
songster chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Crap and double damn. I am an idiot. So here I am reading some reviews for a fic that I was asked to review for someone and I saw your name. I'm like, I recognize that name, what fic does she write? Hm. Then I look, and I'm, yay, I like that fic and then I see it's updated and realize I forgot to story alert. :( So I have missed 3 chapters.

I have to say Bella is way braver than I am, although, when a child is involved, you just put on your big girl panties and do whatever is necessary to protect that child. I am worried about the medication issue. Giving someone prescription meds for something that they don't have is very dangerous. Like giving insulin to someone who is not diabetic sends their sugar down the drain which can kill you. Of course there is lots of other stuff to be worried about as well not the least of which is that they being held by someone who clearly not playing with a full deck.
grabadietcoke chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
oh jeeze! When I read your EPOV chapters I find myself desperately wanting to know what's going on in the BPOV timeframe. This is so intense (I feel like I'm using that word too much - but seriously, yikes!) I can't imagine being held captive and drugged by such a looney. Wow!
bakagirl123 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
update soon please
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
This story is amazing. Dark and tension-filled but really well written. I wonder why Bella isn't trying to throw up the pills. It's hard to read the terrible things that Bella has to go through. Will they be in the cabin long?
IllicitWriter chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
James is Kahrayze! Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
lynne0731 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Hi,

I love this and I want to beat the hell out of James.

Lynne
kenziemorton chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
i loved it and i think you did a wonderful job! i can't wait for the next chapter to come out
LoveThoseVampires chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Is this story going to be a long story please update soon
vbmom45 chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
Saw this story recc'd on The Cannabean Betrothal forum on Twilighted and I must say those ladies were right.

It's a hard story to read because I don't like to see anyone abused but it is realistic for this story. Hopefully James doesn't take his anger out on the child. I also like the relationships you have established with the family members.

Your story is well-written. Looking forward to see where you take this.
blueberry958 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
I can't stop thinking about this story. Actually, I wanted to stop reading it for a while and only start, when there's more hope ahead, but I can't.

I am so afraid of James hurting Lily or damaging Bella permanently, like making her body addicted to the drugs he's giving her. I hope they will be found soon.
WhoKnew24 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Ugh, James isn't wasting anytime getting right back into his sick routine of things, is he. I hope Bella somehow gets to smash that jar of marbles over his head. :)

I'm really worried that things are just going to get worse but I do hope he continues to have his little problem.

I'm amazed that Bella is able to think with all those unknown drugs making her so loopy. I love that Lily is right there trying to help by pinching her to keep her focused. They really are lucky to have each other.

Bella is doing an excellent job protecting Lily and planning their escape. Their little get to know you talks are so sweet too.

I'm loving this story and you shouldn't worry. You're doing an excellent job.

Can't wait to read what's been happening with Edward. :)
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
FREAKING AWESOME
LannaMason chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
fantastic chapter. really really deep. i hate to think what those pills are for and how brave lily was coming to the rescue of bella. what a great little girl. keep up the great work.
kneon chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
First, you should not be worried your story is really good.

Second, considering the drugs and abuse that Bella is induring she is keeping it together for Lily amazingly.

Third, let's hope that James continues with his little problem, but I'm afraid that the abuse will just get worse.
Angie0812 chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
This story has me hooked. It's difficult to read, yet I can't stop! I don't like the drug use or abuse, but I know it goes along with the story line. I just hope they don't (and me) have to endure it for too much longer. Bella, needs to be savng some of the shards of glass that she keeps breaking for future weapons. I love the bond that Bella is forming with Edward's daughter, and I cannot wait for the two of them to be rescued so that we can see how the Bella/Edward relationship will form. Very good writing, looking forward to the next update.
17,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,120 1,127 1,128 1,129 1130 1,131 1,132 1,133 1,140 .. Last Next »