Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Evil Little Pixie 79 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Another stunning chapter! Lilly is just to precious, I don't normally like kids in a fic but she is just adorable. I think she would get along with Anthony from a rough start who is the only other kid in a fic that I really love. I am still loving Bella's internal monolouge it is amusing and lightens up some tense moments of angst.
BlankBlankBitch chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Love it! I hope the pills he makes her take don't hurt her. Some medication for the wrong people can really fuck them up!

Update soon!
readerkitty chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
So glad to get your update. I was thinking about your story today. So many questions, I am sorry I did not review earlier chapters. Such a different approach. Usually Angst FF deals with the aftermath of trauma,in vague flashbacks. It's very unsettling to live it while it's happening. I'm thinking about how they will escape or if they will. How long are they captives? Will Lily become confused and believe Bella is her mother? What will that mean for Edward? What happened to Victoria? She seems to me the only hope they have to find them. I know I am getting way ahead of myself but as I said, you really have me thinking. Very keen for the next bit.
SRWM chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
more please
Jillybeans122 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
wow, I'm really curious to see how Bella will get her and Lily out of there. fantastic story! Can't wait for the next update!
krazykla chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
i hope he doesn't hurt them. great chapter. i love checking my email and seeing an update alert for this story! ]
konstentine chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
love love love Lily's little word mix ups lol. They make me smile every time.

I'm at work and late for my client because I had to read the chapter as soon as I saw it was updated. Puh-lease update again NOW! I NEED to know what happens next!
jackie84 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
I'm really scared about what's going to happen to them, especially lilly. So far the only way to escape would be if she were to kill him while he's napping on the couch and she's supposed to be cooking chapter!
GinnyW 31 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
It sounds like he's definitely covered his bases. So horribly awful for them. This makes it sound like Victoria and her daughter got away, hopefully that's the case and they're not both dead somewhere. Yuck. He's a very vile James.
PrettyInPrint chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
I really love Bella & Lily's little moments together. But OHMYGOD James is psycho. You can't update fast enough! haha
cheermom13 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
looking forward to chap 8
HateDecidingUsernames chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
wow... totally captivates by your story... please update soon!
alibholtz chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Wow! James is fucked up in the head! Do you plan on doing any chapters from his POV? I think it would interesting and answer a ton of questions! Anyway... awesome chapter, please update ASAP! *begs* :)
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
OH my i love this story.

Sorry i didn't review the other chapters but i was so excited to read more, i'll review the rest promise lol...

I love that Bella is desperate to stay strong for Lily sake and determained that she knows that evrything James says are lies and that she is to remember her family.

Please please please update soon...
LaMomo chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Arrggh...that was heartbreaking...and whenever we have a Dadward, his daughter is always a sweet, beautiful, too-smart-for-her-own-good girl...I really love Lilian, and I hope Dadward wont miss her for too long...and if I know Bella, she'll find a way to overpower James...
17,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,120 1,127 1,128 1,129 1130 1,131 1,132 1,133 1,140 .. Last Next »