Reviews for This Is Not My Life
afonalaw chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Wow I totally love your story. Just finished reading all 6 chapters and I can't wait for more. It's quite well written and something I haven't seen before. Great job. Saw the story rec'd at the end of the latest High Anxiety chappie - sounded very intereging and was even more then I expected. Thank you for sharing :)
ColfaxBella chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
This story is already amazing! I love the plot and the backstory you've provided on the characters. Well done so far! -Jen
GinnyW 31 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I had this story rec'd to me twice today... that's usually a good sign that I should read it, so I did. :) I like what you have here. You've definitely done your homework and I'm waiting to see where you go with it. I'm looking forward to more. Thanks.
A Happy Goodbye chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
This is incredibly intense and well written. I don't think I've read anything like it before. I appreciate the attention to detail and the different povs (LOVE that the povs do not simply rehash what happened in the previous chapter).

Great words of wisdom for Jasper. I like that he's not patronizing. Love your characterization of Esme- I wouldn't expect anything less of her (when she invited Charlie to stay with them).

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. Excellent writing!
WhoKnew24 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Loving your story so far. Can't wait for more. :)
PrettyInPrint chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
aw, charlie. i'm glad he's staying with the cullens. looking forward to the next chapter, but totally scared of what it will bring.
brandeebootoyou chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I saw that this story was mentioned at the bottom in the Authors Note for HIGH ANXIETY ( geez i cant even remember her name :( sorry...) and decided to come over and take a look. This is a GREAT story. I cant wait to see where you take us on this crazy fu**ed up ride !
athena-apollo chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I was just reading 'High Anxiety' by EdwardsBloodType, she recommended your fic so I thought I'd give it a try.

Let me just say that so far this story is pretty awesome, and your plot has me wanting to read more too. I can't wait to see more of Lily and Bella. Great chapter!
JLBMOctober chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
I just found this story tonight, and I am completely invested. You are doing an excellent job!
kneon chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I like this Bella too.
BeanFlikn247 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Wow awesome story. - saw it rec'd by EdwardsBloodType and had to chk it out and I'm so glad I did. I feel so horrible for Edward and so scared for Bella and Lily; I can't wait to see what's coming next! Again great story and so glad I found it ;)!

Till Next Time...

aynsleyl9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, this has me hooked. Going to read more!
kneon chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
I like this kind of Edward.
AvaEliza chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
You've got a good start with this story. I look forward to more.
IllicitWriter chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
This is a great story. Definitely different.
17,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,145 1,152 1,153 1,154 1155 1,156 1,157 1,158 .. Last Next »