Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Fiyaaa chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
James is terrifying... Great story so far... :-D
Angie0812 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
This is a very good story! I look forward to the next update.
mellissam chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
The story is great. I know there will be some nasty stuff, but I think they spice the story. I am disgusted with behaviour such as James' but keeping in mind that he will get what he deserves(or at least I hope so) I can appreciate the emotions and drama it causes. Keep up the good work and I'm waiting for more. :)
lalalalalalalalalalalejuh chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
This James is terrifying!
Abilynn chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
I am truly loving this story. You are doing such a wonderful job at making the entire thing come to life. I am terrified for the girls. Bella is being such a brave woman, your Bella has become a favorite of mine. I look forward to Edward's POV and although I know realistically the girls can't be found too soon but I look forward to reading about the excitement of finding them both. Thanks for sharing!
ksm chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
I liked how Bella is trying to balance both reality and the lie they have to live around James. Thank goodness they have each other. Lilly needs Bella in order to survive this and I believe that Bella needs Lilly as well. She has somebody that she needs to fight for.

This is not going to be good with the warning that you gave us at the beginning. I'm just praying that that it won't last too terribly long and the story can concentrate on the healing process that Bella and Lilly will have to go through. Thank you for that warning. This way I won't be shocked when the the true terror happens.

I LOVE the Screamers! One of my favorites! I'm reading Dryler's other fic Bright Like the Sun, so I'll have to check out Ethan Church. I haven't heard of the third one, so I'll have to check that one out as well.

Kat
Treya chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Goodness I would be terrified, I hope it doesn't take Edward and the authorities to track him down and rescue them. :(
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
James sure is one creepy dude. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tiakie chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
This really is a fantastic plot... I am so looking forward to how this develops x
superganhc chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
You got me hanging on the edge. Such a great story. I can't wait for the next update.
6foot4Kiwi chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
oh my god, I am so in love with this story ! I was just wondering how often are you thinking about updating ? :P
Justmecp chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Fantastic chapter! I love that Lilly already loves Bella!
Rondnoir96 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Seems like a great story started. Can't wait to read more.
Nolebucgrl chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Well I'm glad James didn't try to get with Bella this chapter but it feels like it's coming. I love that she's got fight and fire in her. Lily is a smart little girl. Poor Edward. Can't wait for more.
Ilovecherrypie chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
I really hope they get home soon enough, I bet everyone is going crazy without the /:
17,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,145 1,152 1,153 1,154 1155 1,156 1,157 1,158 1,165 .. Last Next »