Reviews for Hiding Places
Nice
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awesome.
JaneX23431 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This was a really sweet, refreshing story! It's great to see a writer really respect that early friendship Kim and Tommy shared!
Kate chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great story!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great work.
EmbraceLove chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Thank you for writing this. As a child, I loved Power Rangers. I think Tommy/Kimberly might actually have been the very first pairing I loved. They were so undeniably cute and awkward and bashful around each other, but you could tell they definitely had feelings for each other. I stopped watching once Kimberly left-I couldn't bring myself to continue. I HATED Kat with a passion.

I think this is great. You may say that it's not your best, but I adore it.

Again, thanks for writing a Tommy/Kim fic. It's the first one I've read in ages that I love.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
EclipsingFlames chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Kicks ass youre writing again! WOOT!

This was very beautifully executed, I must say. Its such a simple story yet it holds just enough to make it all tie together so wonderfully. I find a lot of one shots can be hard to do cause you want to carry it on further or its difficult to stay within the boundaries of just a single chapter, whilst keeping the story interesting. But you do it all so perfectly. You turn little ideas into these great creations. I wish I could come up with stories like that as effortlessly as you make it seem.
icstars chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
this was great! i love your work girl u always manage to make the characters feel like real people i think this showed the real beauty behind kim and tommys friendship and its nice to read such a sweet story for a change! i loved it!
kloi21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this, it has a fantastic feel to it, you capture the emotions brilliantly. I'm looking forward to an update or if not, i'm looking to more of your work x
KevinBoy chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I THINK YOU WROTE THIS WELL AND I THINK IT SOUNDED VERY MUCH LIKE KIMBERLY. IT'S GOOD TO SEE A NEW POSTING FROM YOU. HOPEFULLY MORE WILL FOLLOW!
pieball chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Sometimes it's not about how serious or meaningful the story is. But how it is actually written. And this was well written. I enjoyed Kimberly's thoughts in particular. Sweet and quirky. *pieball*
KTFAN chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
AW that was really cute
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I liked this little story.
Meg chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was so sweet! I liked the little details and I thought Kim was really cute about everything and Tommy was really sweet! Such a cute story!