Reviews for Facade
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Well Timeless River Pete was really... sad, y'know? So it's hard to think him going to the dark side, for the sake of being evil
Rocketshipper chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Awesome! Great to see a few more KH Pete fanfics up here now. He's my favorite disney character. I actually had a very simuilar fanfic idea to this one, except it would have had pete joining malificient in order to find his kids who'd disapeared by looking through different worlds. I like the idea of Pete secretly having more "noble" reasons behind his joining Malificient, so I really enjoyed this fic. Good Job .
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Very good one.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw you feel made for Pete here what a tought situation to be in , poor Peg through I'm sure if Pete and Goofy explained to Sora and Mickey they would be more then willing to help. Still this is a side of Pete not many people write about kudos for refernce Goof Troop I can actually see this fitting and I like the faces you metion that Goofy got on with Pete and that Max is friends with PJ. Through I wondering now how this fits with timless river but done an exllcent job her.