Reviews for Rotten: The Sugar Crisis
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
i hate fanfic i really truly do hate it at times damn site was having one of those glitches and i didn't even know you had updated this story or i would've reviewed it a long time ago because because it's one of the more funniest twisted hilarious stories there is on fanfic
GrandpasGuitars chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
That was so funny. I loved Punk and Randy's reactions, and the silliness is just perfect in this.
MagicallyMalicious chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
Thank you for coming through with this chunk of awesome! Man I couldn't find anything I wanted to read for days -_- I really love the Randy/ Phil interaction XP! U da best!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Poor Phil! Everyones so mean to him, except Randy! Glad that they are kind of together that now makes everyone paired off in the van! Maybe Randy can help him be less annoying to the others. I feel bad for Matt too, he has to listen to Adam rant about what he does to his brother! That's gotta be awkward, if I was him I would just rant about stuff he does with Jay!
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Everyone rags on Phil. I love it.

Great chapter!
takers dark lover chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Awe Randy and Phil. This one was a cute chapter. Very good.
alldaymarelong chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Poor poor, Phil. xD Just can't win for losing, can he?

I remember those rumors about Bigfoot and stuff. Spent hours looking for them on GTA but I always found nothing. u.u

Can't wait for another update ~~ /singsong
Esha Napoleon chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
LOVE IT!
tartarreeeee chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Aw, the way Phil was so upset was kinda cute and funny. :3

YES! Write more Randy/Phil ! It's awesome. :3

GREAT CHAPTER!
LegacyChick chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Geez... still laughing hard from Adam being called a girl... and the Bigfoot story. Hey, lookie! Randy has a soft spot somewhere in his cold heart :P

And Phil has feelings for him (still don't like him)... but aw... it's getting all cute now :D

Seriously, you gotta update more often... I almost forgot where you left off last.
tartarreeeee chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
I LOVED the Randy/Punk part. Do some more like that. :D
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Pure smut in this chapter. Yep what can I say other then nothing wrong with alittle smut. We all need it from time to time.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
That was hot. Dom Matt does do that to anyone, and dom Orton... YUM. I love it.
Dark Fae Angel chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Ya see, this is why I was voting that your Randy and Punk muses hook up. And since I can already hear the screaming from Jeff, did he ever think that Randy and Punk would be so busy with each other they might acutally leave him and Addy and Matty alone. Or it could go horribly wrong and give me lots of amusement.

Two sex scenes for the price of one, you do love us Terrah! And a Dominant Matt is always a sexy Matt, but to be honest Matt is sexy no matter what he does. Espcially when being evil. I MISS EVIL MATT! I can just so see Phil whoring himself out for cookies and Pepsi... and now I want to test that theory...I wonder if I could get Kane to help me. What? I've been trappen in my house injured for over a week and my dumbass brother broke one of the cords to my xbox, I NEED A NEW HOBBY! LOVE YA!

P.S. you make me crave candy so bad.
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
ok that was interesting to say the least