Reviews for Home
dreamingofsunshine chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
so cute. thank you a thousand thousand times (:
NCISLover2009 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aww...That is so sweet. I didn't read it while listening to the song, but now I'm going to because I know that it'll be that much better. Please continue the story. I love it!
tonysmel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Okay now, continue please...! Sweet story, but I feel it somehow stretching into another chapter, where Tony and Ziva spend the holiday together, and make a family of two, and...well, you're the writer, Autumn. Make it happen, please,lol!
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aw ) I really like this )
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
aw...I'll have to listen to I'll be Home for Christmas now. I think I have it by Bing. I liked your fic.
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
this is precious. you really kept them in character. and i'm glad ziva finally realized who were the ones that truly cared about her. I give this story 5 stars *
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Yes, Ziva is definitely home now. :)

*two thumbs up* I like it! :)
Sleifa chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
THIS.

Omg, I totally love it.

It was so in character.

Not too cheesy, it was absolutely right.

I loved the atmosphere you made and I

could really imagine this situation.

Love it. Nothing missing. And yay that

there was no kiss. I slowly go tired of

cheesy Christmas kisses.
cyn23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
hey, great one shot, i really like it
secretnumber-486 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I think I'd melt into a big mushy puddle if I ever saw something like this onscreen... so sweet
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Very sweet:)Now only if this happen in the show.
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wonderful! I decided on Josh Groban's version, which actually has clips of military folk giving their best to their families and wishing they could be home interspersed throughout. It added an extra level of emotion to your lovely story :)
Gianne chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
It did work, the song. It really added up to the story :) I could really see it, the snow, the almost empty office, the resentment in Ziva's eyes, everything! I'm amazed. And from now on, I'll probably think about this story every time I hear the song, but that's not a bad thing :)
blarney chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
As usual, another well-written story. I could see it going farther. Very sensitive and emotional Tiva. I love the few small moments written into the show and yours is so much better.
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is a very sweet, cute holiday story. Thank you