Reviews for Unnatural Attraction
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2019
Holy looweezzous, Yukari. Calm down.
WanderingMercAsashi chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Keep it dead sicko.
zorwreckz chapter 14 . 5/13/2019
I give a salute to mike for his great work and dedication
Noodles chapter 14 . 11/19/2018
That's sad, I'm sorry for your loss.
I did like this. It's rare yuri RV fic has Mizore/Tsukune that I enjoyed reading. Sorry, there are others just ehh and p.o.s but this was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
To answer you question Kurumu. Tsukune just have a vary thick head and has some self control.
GaoGod chapter 14 . 10/13/2018
Is this true or is this something similar with what Gundam-Knight-Chris (Christian Watson) did on their Fanfiction account before revealing they aren’t dead?
If true, you and Mike’s family have my condolences.
If false, I’m sorry to say this, but I’m making sure not to go anywhere near this profile and it’s stories due to this. Once again, I’m sorry for saying this.
Loki chapter 13 . 10/8/2018
He will be missed great author of many good works i give my condolences to his family
calamine chapter 13 . 10/8/2018
I'm really sorry to hear about his passing I've always enjoyed his stories.
magical fan18 chapter 13 . 10/8/2018
Now this is sad and a surprising turn of events, I really enjoyed his work and how he wrote his stories; particularly this one.

Please accept my deepest condolences towards the family of MikeJV37 in this deeply saddening time for them and others who knew him well; including yourself Archangel 2016.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/3/2016
Dude this is really good but you left off with so much left to tell. Come back and finish this awesome piece of work. If you had writers block then I think 4 years is enough time for it to go away.
Justin chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
So are you going to continue this story I've read this 3 times and loved it even more every time please continue with unnatural attraction
Clay19 chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
i love it
arianabeavers12 chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
I love this fanfic its really awesome
Master118 chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
dude wheres the rest of the story
Ibskib chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
basic spell check would improve this story, it feels like the author didn't even bother to read over the chapter before uploading.