Reviews for Staring Problem
NoProb101 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
OH MY FRIKIN GOSH!
*screams at top of lungs*
*faints*
A min later...
That is how I fangirl! Ask anyone!
Anyway, I loved this story so much! It was Amazing! I SPECIALSHIPPING!
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!
Glaceon1362 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Daaaaaaaaaaw
Shea Yuu chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I LOVE IT! WHEEEEE! SPECIALSHIPPING FLUFF!
Kaith1 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Hm, I really like it, though switching from first person, to third person, and then again to first person was a little confusing. It took a while to realize that the first part was in Wally's POV, and the other part was Red's POV. You should really add in when the POV changes, and fix the line break that's one line early in this chapter. I know it's been a year, since you touched this story, but just figured I'd offer my advice.
Live.Love.Sing.Summer chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I don't know why Wally was in there, but Blue was hysterical! It was so cute at the end too!
Shadower-Sam chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Great story! A little jealousy always works!
Another forgotten account chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I loved Yellow and Wally's conversation at the beginning _ You made his reason for being there all fit into place! That was awesome. Aww, the ending was so sweet :D Love this story, and it was definitely worth the wait!
Another forgotten account chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
:o Green eyes and green hair...is it Wally! Hahaha, can't wait for the next part! :)
Another forgotten account chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This story was just so...adorable! Just one thing...it was kinda confusing when you went to the flashback. You could've used the line, or italicized the flashback. Other than that, I really liked it! :)
tigrun chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
love it can t wait for the next also love your deviant art account
Ileah chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
It is very cute, Red and Yellow are a great couple.
Pikachu127 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Does this appear to be SINNOH? MY FAVORITE REGION? WITH HONEY AND FLOWERS AND GIANT POKEMON THAT APPEAR OUT OF PORTALS TO DRAG YOU INTO THE DISTORTION WORLD?

This doeshave some problems, though. You might wanna use a comma or two more often. Makes the story feel rather real.
Nira Rose chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
This is HyperGirlNirani from DeviantArt, just so ya know. I kinda already reviewed this there. I can't wait to see what goodies unfold now, and I have no clue who the green-haired boy is... .; Anyway, your story is great; it portrays Yellow and Red really, REALLY well!
Latiwings chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Nice, I do hope you continue it soon!
Black Maya chapter 2 . 4/22/2010