Reviews for Destined For Each Other
Moonlight123 chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
oh my god it was so good, and Sad! i really like this one out of the others.
blueflower1594 chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Hey! You reused baby Hope! But that's o.k, I love that baby! This was very good! You reached an incredible deepness!
xMissNalax chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
AW! I loved all of the short-stroies! The best one was the last I have too say, it was sad yet at the end it had a kind of aww moment!

Hey about hope and her pointy ears, my friend, IseeFlyingdeadpeople had a fanfiction writen on Notebook paper about a Hope, which had pointy ears like BB's and pale skin like Raven's. She was called hope because of Raven's hope to never give up. So the last short story was ironic!

Thanks for the little note at the bottom, I hope I can make my fanfiction as good as yours!
Goldenheart11 chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
This was so sweet! It is probably my favorite chapter! A while ago I PMed you my idea! You should use!
Rosalind2013 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

*rolling in the floor after falling out of chair*

Oh, my stomach! It hurts!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

*falls out of chair*

That was hilarious!

Psh! Ha Ha Ha!

I love the ending of Chapter 4: Human Nature!
almostinsane chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Great story! LOL. Go Beast Boy! Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Raven2k8 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
HA HA so cute to see Beast boy and Raven start off arguing and end up kissing! Also loved Raven's reaction, it's so her.

You know I can't wait for more so you know the drill. Update soon! Peace ;)
xxgabigailxx chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
maw i really liked how you put in cyborg's insults you do him very well and i'm glad you got this up :) don't even DARE to think u did badly!
Goldenheart11 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
I love this! I already PMed you my idea a while ago if you want too use it. Add more ASAP! BBxRae 4ever!
blueflower1594 chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Yes I did like it! Thank you so much! You really kept everyone in character! I can't wait for chapter 6!
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Once again, another great one-shot as it was interesting to see that a simple kiss can cause a great emotion of affection within them both. ;)

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story. ;)
Megamafan16 chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
poor BB...He's got to learn that cheating and using unorthodox methods doesn't really work.

Oh, and GL on your proposal!
Still Dazzled chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
I hope your girlfriend says yes! Is it a boy or a girl?
almostinsane chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Great chapters! I absolutely love this! LOL. Maybe the next chapter could be about Robin's reaction to them "sleeping together". Thanks for writng this. God bless!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »