Reviews for Destined For Each Other
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
OH THE TEARS! IT WAS WONDERFUL!
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Aww yay a wedding! :) A wedding with flashbacks too. Those are always the best kinds of chapters haha, even in movies it works really well. It seems that they had some really cute experiences before their marriage. Guess I'm just a sucker for fluff haha. But who isn't? How can you not love the romance? But this shall be my last chapter for tonight, is 330 in the morning so I should probably go to bed now haha. I've really enjoyed all I've read so far!
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Aww :) it was so depressing at first I got a little choked up but then you totally turned it around and made it okay. That must be weird living in your wife's head though haha. I can only imagine what it would be like to live in my boyfriend's head. Very, very strange. Still, I'm sure he's grateful to be with her at all. That was another great chapter :)
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Aw, the Terra episodes. So sad. So very sad. But anyway. I liked that this one was from Raven's POV for a change haha. All the chapters prior have been from Beast Boy's POV so that was a nice difference. I think you write them both very well :) you really know your characters.
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I like how you used the same first date thing. It kind of links the chapters together beautifully, you know? Well, of course you know haha. But that was a really sweet chapter. It was like a history of the teen titans put together with the history of raven and beast boy. I don't know, I just really REALLY liked it. I like that the daughter's name is Hope, too. That was a really good choice.
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Did I win? No. XD haha ah, I don't know why but that was so funny. Ahhhh. That was a good one. Yup yup. And I realize you wrote this like a long time ago but I can't help but say...I hope the popping the question went well :) I'm sucker for things like that so yeah.
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Lol Robin and Cyborg XD so mindless when they watch television. But I guess that's kind of part of being a teenage boy haha. If you haven't gone mindless while watching tv at least once you haven't lived! Still, you miss out on a lot of interesting things tehe. Starfire's so clever XD
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Awww :) that was much more uplifting than the last chapter haha. That was really cute :) and that's definitely a great answer to give if your girl ever asks if you think she's beautiful.
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
This one was sad, but it wasn't entirely depressing I don't think. After all, he didn't break his promise, you know? He still was there in her heart even after he'd passed away. I'm guessing that last part was like years into the future, though. Haha, those future episodes of teen titans were something else. Great chapter :)
FlowerLady-Aerith chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awww :) that was so cute. It made me really miss Teen Titans too! Ah, I wish I could watch it right now. As you can see, I took your advice of which one to read lol. That was really cute though :) I shall be off to read more!
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Hey, Chico :] Awesome chapter! It was really cute, especially the part with the Emotions that made me laugh. Thanks for part dedicating it to me :) It was great, and I enjoyed the ending with Hope! Hope Beast Boy feels better too :( I'm sick to, so you better share some of that soup BB!
blueflower1594 chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
HHOOOOOOOOOOPE! HOW I LUV THEE!
Wolvmbm chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Great update and it was worth the wait indeed. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great series as I found this one pretty interesting in showing just how much a simple Penny can mean to Raven and Beast boy. ;D

Once again please do keep up the good work. ;D
FelynxTiger chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
Dude you come back (YAEH!) , collage must be difficult :S lucky me i still in high school , talking about Hope,the reviews give hope to0 :DDDDDD

is good to hear from you again i hope read your next stories soon and that everything goes Perfect in collage :)
xxgabigailxx chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
Dude, I loved the emotions! Totally made me laugh my arse off :D

Especially Happy and Rude.

As well, your writing style has improved, I'm happy to report. I like how you segued it into Hope and Rae searching for the penny as well. And BB making faces at the tea cheered me right up. Hurrah for our story!

Thanks for the dedication, lovey ;)
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »