Reviews for Destined For Each Other
Rainyhart chapter 13 . 8/21/2010
Whoops! Haha, I haven't been on fanfiction for ages! But yeah, I like the recent chapters you've made!

I feel the lurrrve ;) you get me?- xD Don't worry kidding kidding. But really it was great, sorry I've been busy lately :(! Keep on writing!-Jckson15
AnNyanimous chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
-sniffle- I always feel so bad for girls that have this happen to them...this one-shot really got to me because I'm always hearing about girls being abused and it makes me mad to think that the creep who did it feel that they actually have the right to do these things...
AnNyanimous chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Yay! The ones concerning Gar's death are now my faves even if it is traffic that he had to die like that T-T That actually brought a few tears to my eyes -sniffle-
AnNyanimous chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Leave it to Star to make it sound wrong when she tells Robin of all people _"
AnNyanimous chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I've always wondered how that saying "it hit me like a ton of bricks" works. I mean seriously! You'd die! O.o And yes I'm purposely being oblivious to the fact that it's a saying xD It makes me feel special to be oblivious -
SkilletFan000 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Hey man, sorry its taken so long, but here I am. A couple months ago, you asked me to read and review some of your work, and here I am. (finally! who knew my summer was gonna be so busy!)

So anyway, I really have to say man, you got some pen skillz. This series is excellent! I've only read the first five, but they are exceptionally good! I couldn't see any inconsistencies with the Titan Universe, the characterization is on the money, and you have very original ideas. I'm looking forward to more! I'm adding this to my Recommended reading list! (which can be found under the 'Communities' tab on my profile)

SF-0(x3)
blueflower1594 chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
This was very sweet Chico, you're a very sweet husband!
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
Nice and clever way of making a chapter like this. ;p

I do wish for you to keep up the good work upon such great stories like this one for future reads. ;D
still too old for this chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
Hey Chico,

Cool chapter. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I always like the 'traditional' boy finds girl, boy loses girl, boy gets girl in the end.

This one was fun. (Also, it was enjoyable that Robin was not a complete idiot, liked that he was one up on Star & Cy).

Really enjoyed this one.
Jinxometer chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
Good job on this chapter. Yeah, Rachel was a little OCC-ish but it's okay :).
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
I'm going to say the same thing I've said for the thousandth time, and will continue on saying it until you accept it: YOU ARE NOT LOSING YOUR WRITING SOUL!

Look at this chapter! It was awesome! (nothing will ever beat my chapter, haha) The ending was great and the song totally fit! :D Hope your writer's block will hit the road and find some other author to bother :P
Raven2k8 chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
I was really glad to see you back with this story, and you haven't lost your touch at all! The chapter was adorable as I'm always happy to see a nervous Garfield :). I loved the song you chose and it fit very well with the chapter. Once again awesome job!

Please update this soon and Master of Puppets! Peace, ;)
Treskttn chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
I hope u no i walked into a wall readig this this was absolutely adorable! I loved it! Lol u no ur cute right ;) omg my favorite part had to be the "but of course" at the end. Sooo u. Lol i love u, u no tht right? This was great, u havent lost ur edge! Keep up the GREAT writing
Treskttn chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
i love this chapter! tho it puts me in one of those downy moods T.T lol he went to jail for her? Daammmmmnnnnnnnn. Great job, sweetie! I loved it!
Treskttn chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
u... u... killed bb? *sobs* i cant believe u!

but i did like the end, it was very sweet and cute ad fluffllywonderfull
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »